Camping Out With Infinite

Smile For Me

Park Shin Hye - Lovely Day

-----------------------------------

 

Woohyun was still carrying you. You were too tired to fight back anymore, so you fell asleep. He looked down and saw you sleeping, he smiled and continued to carry you. [She's even cuter when she's sleeping].

Infinite reached a spot where there weren't that many trees. Woohyun looked down at you. You started to wake up, you opened your eyes to see that Woohyun was staring right back at you. You widened your eyes, shocked and punched him in the chest. "OW!!" he hissed and let go of you, which made you fell to the ground. "Oww.." you rubbed your sore arm.

"What was that for?" Woohyun asked, angry.

You looked up at him, "Why was your face so close to mine?" you shot back.

He looked down at you, "I was seeing if you woken up already" he said. You remained silent and looked around, "Where are we?" you asked, confused.

Sunggyu walked up to you, "We're going to camp here tonight" he said. "Sungjong, go get wood" he ordered. Sungjong rolled his eyes and walked around the site, collecting wood.

"Stupid Sunggyu hyung, can't even get wood himself" he said, under his breathe. "I heard that!!" Sunggyu shouted. Sungjong looked at him and just smiled, then went back to collecting wood.

Sungjong dropped the pile of wood he was carrying, in front of Sunggyu. "Here you go hyung". He dusted his hands together and wondered off.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and began to make a fire. He placed all of the woods neatly in a pile and got out his lighter. He lit a twig and placed it inside the woods.

You were still sitting on the ground and had your arms crossed. You were feeling awkward at being with the 7 of them. [Why am I with these people? Why can't Soomin, Mina and Heejin find me instead? I'll have more fun with them]. You sighed, hugged your legs and leaned your head on top of your knees.

Infinite was too busy doing their own things to notice that you were around. Hoya and Dongwoo were carving things onto the trees and laughing at each others work, Sungyeol and Sungjong were mucking around and playing rock paper scissors, while Woohyun and Sunggyu were starting the fire and L was sitting down and leaning against the tree trunk sleeping. You sighed and looked around, you were feeling very bored. [I wonder how Beast oppas are doing in Japan? I miss hanging out with them].

Your stomach started to growl and you held onto it, embarrassed. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at you. You blushed and turned away from their gazes.

"Was that your stomach?" Sungjong asked, tilting his head.

You slowly nodded, "It's not my fault okay. I just haven't eaten anything all day" you cleared your throat. [Stupid stomach, why do you have to make a noise now]. You couldn't help it, you were really hungry right now. You stood up, "I'm going to find food". You started to wonder off.

"You're not going to find anything out there" Woohyun said. You stopped walking and turned around. You bit your lip. [True, I won't find anything out there..]. You sighed and looked at everyone. "Well are any of you hungry?" you waited for their stomach to growl and it did. You smiled in satisfaction. "See". You crossed your arms.

Dongwoo and Hoya stood up, "So what do you think we should eat?" Hoya asked. You looked at him, "I don't know. I would of thought you guys have food" you shrugged your shoulders.

L thought back of finding the walky talky. He patted his pant pocket and he didn't feel it anywhere. "!!" he hissed.

Everyone turned to look at him, "What is it?" Sunggyu asked. L stood up, "I lost the walky talky" he said and went to search for it.

Sunggyu shot up, "How can you lost it?" he ruffled his hair in frustration and began looking on the ground, searching for it. "Yah, everyone help search for the damn thing" Sunggyu ordered. Everyone saluted and began looking at the ground.

You stood there looking at everyone. "You're not going to find it. It's getting dark" you pointed to the night sky. Everyone looked up and true, the sky was getting darker. They looked at you, "So what do you suggest we do then?" Sungyeol asked.

You looked at him and down to the ground. [I guess we got nothing to do but camp out here for the night]. You sighed and sat back down, "Camp here for the night" you said.

Dongwoo scoffed, "That's what we were planning on doing" he said. You gave him a glare and looked away. He poke his tongue out at you and began to talk to Hoya again.

Everyone began to sit down and continued to do what they were doing before. L looked over at you and back down to your ankle. "Does it still hurt?" he asked. You looked at him, "Huh?" you didn't hear what he said. He shook his head, "Never mind" and went back to his position before and slept. You tilted your head. [What did he say? Weird guy]. You turned the other way.

Night soon fell and Infinite were sitting around the camp fire, but you sat far away from them. You didn't want anything to do with them and also you didn't like their personalities. They were chatting loudly and laughing at immature things. You crossed your arms and leaned back on a tree trunk. Your stomach started to growl and you grew more hungrier. [Aish!! I'm so hungry!!]. You rubbed onto your stomach.

"Here have this" you looked up to see Sungjong handing you a packet of chips. You turned your head the other way, "I don't want it" you said. He smiled, "I know you're hungry" he placed the packet down and walked back to the others. You looked at him taking out snacks and drinks from his bag. [He came prepared]. You looked down at the packet and slowly your arm reached out from it. You took it and opened it up. You then slowly took a chip and placed it inside your mouth, before you knew it you were eating every single one.

Sungjong looked over at you and smiled, "She must be very hungry.." he turned back and everyone was looking at him. He shrugged, "Can't let a hot chick die right?" he popped a lolly in his mouth.

Everyone chuckled and began eating the snacks. You turned away and looked straight ahead. You felt really bored and wanted to go back to camp with Soomin, Heejin and Mina. [I miss them so much]. You pouted and turned around to see Woohyun smiling at you. "What?" you asked, a bit annoyed.

He tilted his head, "What's with the attitude?" he chuckled and waved you over. "Don't sit there by yourself, come and sit with us" he patted the spot next to him. You didn't come over. He sighed and stood up. He walked over to you and carried you up. "W-What the?!" you panicked. "Let me go!!" you demanded. He carried you over to the others and sat you down on the ground. You looked around and everyone was staring at you. "What are you staring at?" you asked.

Everyone placed their hands in front of them, "Whoa!! Don't need to be that mean" Sunggyu chuckled. You glared at him and looked away.

"So tell us, how did you meet Beast?" Woohyun began.

You looked at him weirdly, "I thought you hate Beast? Why are you asking how I met them?" you asked back. He shrugged, "I just want to know.. is that such a crime?" he looked at you. You slowly shook your head. "I met them when I went to CUBE Academy" you answered.

Sungjong leaned in closer, "You went to CUBE Academy? Is it fun there?" he asked. You looked at him and nodded, "Yep it was so fun there because Beast are such great people" you smiled. You heard someone scoffed and turned to look at Hoya. He looked at you, "That wasn't me" he shook his head. You looked at Dongwoo and he did a peace sign. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"What? Is it wrong to scoff? I never knew there was a rule of when or when not to be mean" he started to laugh. You let out a sigh and looked into the fire. "I was wondering.." they looked at you, "Why do you guys hate Beast that much?" you looked at everyone of them.

They shrugged their shoulders, "We just do" Sunggyu answered. You looked at him, "There has to be a reason why though.. I mean, you can't just hate someone because you feel like it" you said. He nodded, "True.. so do you hate us?" he suddenly asked you.

Your eyes widened at the question. "W-Why would you ask a question like that?" you were taken a back a bit. He looked at you, "I don't know, just wanted to know. Since the way you act was kind of.. let's say... ignoring us?".

You looked away, trying to find an answer. True you aren't really fond of them but saying that you hate them was a bit too far. You cleared your throat, "Saying hate is such a strong word. I wouldn't say hate but you guys do give off that impression of being.. rude" you truthfully said.

"US RUDE?!" Dongwoo raised his voice which made you jump a little. [Was it wrong to say that they were rude?]. You regretted saying what you said just then. [I should of lied and told them they were nice..]. "A-And what? It's the truth" you stuttered nervously. Dongwoo was always the one that made you scared.

Hoya gave him a look, "Dongwoo, don't make her scared" he warned. Dongwoo exhaled, "She's the one that wanted to get killed. Remember the day you ran in front of my motorcycle?" he reminded you. You thought back to the day, "I didn't just run in front of it!! I didn't know that the lights were still green!!" you shot back.

Dongwoo suddenly stood up and pointed to you, "You love shouting at me don't you!!" he shouted. You stood up as well but stumbled a bit, "H-Hey!! You're the one that always provoke me to shout!!" you placed your hands on your hips and frowned at him. He scoffed and looked the other way.

"I'm out of here" you walked away from them. You were too angry to see them right now. You just kept on walking, even though you didn't know where you were going but you didn't care. Without knowing, tears started to form in your eyes. You whipped them away, "Stupid Dongwoo, always shouting at me" you stopped and started to sob a bit.

"Are you crying?". You turned around and saw that it was Woohyun. You wiped your tears, "No I'm not crying" you cleared your throat and turned the other way.

You heard Woohyun chuckling, "You're the first girl that actually dared to shout back at Dongwoo" he was amazed. You turned around, surprised about the fact that no one dared to shout at him, "Are you serious? No one ever shouted at him? Why not? He's friggen annoying!!" you didn't realised that you raised your voice a bit.

Woohyun stepped back, "Whoa!! Someone is having mood swings today" he joked. You crossed your arms, "I'm not having mood swings" you turned your head. 

"Come on, let's head back to camp" he grabbed your hand and lead you back to the others. You looked down at your hand in his and pulled your hand back. He stopped walking and looked back, "I can't walk by myself" you walked a head of him. He made a cheesy smile and followed you.

When the two of you made it back to the others, you walked up to them casually and sat back down, without looking at Dongwoo. L looked at you. [Can't believe she actually shouted at Dongwoo hyung.. she's something]. He leaned back and waited for what was going to happen next.

Dongwoo looked at you and was nudged by Hoya. He leaned in his ears, "Better say it man" he said. Dongwoo let out a frustrated sigh and mumbled, "I'm sorry ~~~~~". Your head perked up and turned to him, "What did you say?" you asked.

Dongwoo sighed, "I'm sorry" he mumbled. Everyone's head turned and looked at him, shocked. [He's actually apologising]. They looked at you.

You were smiling, "Sorry I didn't hear that" you placed your hand to your ear and leaned in closer to Dongwoo.

He cleared his throat, "I SAID I'M SORRY!!" he shouted. You smiled in satisfaction and leaned back, "Apology accepted" you said. Dongwoo crossed his arms and looked away, embarrassed. [Damn it, first time I ever actually had to apologize to someone]. He looked at you and he had a slight smile on his face.

After Dongwoo apologised, everyone couldn't believe that he actually apologised to you. They sat back and everyone was now quiet. You looked at your watch and saw that it was dead, you shot up, "My watch it dead?!" you shouted.

Woohyun turned his head to you, "Want me to buy you a new watch?" he asked. You shook your head, "I don't need any watch.. I liked this watch" you slightly pouted.

Sunggyu yawned, "It's just a watch. Just buy a new one" he said. You looked at him, "It's easy for you to say that" you shot. He stood up and walked over to a tree and sat down under it. "I'm going to sleep" he said and closed his eyes. You looked at him and back to the others, "Is he always like that?" you pointed to him.

They all nodded, "He's the nagging king" Sungjong said. "I HEARD THAT!!" Sunggyu said. Sungjong turned to him and poke his tongue out.

Soon after, everyone started to become sleepy. Everyone went to a separate tree and sat down. They soon fell asleep and of course, you couldn't get to sleep. You leaned your back against a tree trunk and looked up at the sky. [I would feel better if I was stuck here with Beast]. You looked over to the sleeping Infinite and looked at L. He seemed so calm and you had to admit, he was very handsome but he scared you at the same time. You didn't really dare to talk to him.

You turned back and remembered when you fell and he helped you. [He's face was so close.. and he was so handsome..]. You shook your head. [What am I thinking?]. You shook the memory out of your head and closed your eyes, trying to sleep.

---------------------------

Jungmi was sitting in her room with her friends and looked outside the window. [I wonder if she's with Infinite? Damn it!! I wanted to get rid of her but she always find a way to make everyone worry about her..]. She angrily held her hand into fists. [One day ~~~~~, you'll mysteriously disappear and no one will ever find you again]. She smirked to herself.