Detention Together

Smile For Me

Mighty Mouth - Tok Tok ft. Soya

----------------------

 

You were at your locker, placing your books inside. You closed the door and turned around to see Soomin smiling at you. "Hey ~~~~~, did you do the homework that the P.E. teacher assigned us?" she asked.

"THERE WAS HOMEWORK?!" you shouted.

Everyone in the hallway turned and looked your way. Some girls were giving you weird looks. You cleared your throat and repeated, more quietly, "We had homework?".

Soomin nodded. "Weren't you listening to the teacher?". You shook your head, "I didn't hear anything about her saying that there was homework" you sighed.

Heejin and Mina ran over, "Hey, let's go to class" they said.

You looked at them, "Did the two of you do your P.E. homework?". They widened their eyes, "W had homework?" they both asked, shocked. Soomin shook her head, "Was I the only one listening.." she looked at the three of you. "I guess I did" she answered herself.

The three of you sighed. "Don't worry, she'll probably won't be asking us to hand it now" she said making the three of you feel a bit better.

"Anyways, let's go to class" you said and the 4 of you headed off.

-----------------------

"Class, please hand in your homework that I asked you to do" the P.E. teacher said.

You, Heejin and Mina glared at Soomin who chuckled nervously. "Mianhae. I thought she would ask for it" she slightly smiled and looked away from the stares.

The teacher looked at the four of you. "Heejin, Mina, Soomin and ~~~~~~, where are your homework?" she asked.

Soomin stood up, "Here Ms. I have mine". She walked over and gave the paper to her. "Thanks Soomin" she said and placed it down with the other piles of homework she collected. She looked back at the three of you, "Well?" she was waiting for an answer.

You sighed, "We're sorry Ms. We didn't finish the homework" you slowly replied. She shook her head, "Detention the three of you" she said.

"Ooooo" everyone in the class said. The teacher shot them all a look and they all quieted down.

Infinite walked into the classroom casually and sat down at the back. The teacher looked at them, "Have the 7 of you done your homework?" she asked. They all looked at each other and shook their head. "Guess you seven will be joining these three in detention" she said and turned back to writing on the board.

You looked over and saw Infinite. They looked up at you and you quickly faced the front. You could feel your heart beat increasing. [This is going to be awkward]. You still could remember the incidence from last night at the karaoke bar.

Class ended and you were carrying your books out from the room. Mina and Heejin followed you. Soomin felt guilty, "I didn't know she wanted to them today. Thought she would of given you extra time".

Heejin, Mina and you looked at each other and back to Soomin. "It's not your fault. We're not blaming you" you said. She looked up and the three of you smiled.

Soomin nodded. "I got class. See you later" she waved and left.

Heejin and Mina also left as well. You turned around to be blocked by Woohyun. You gasped and widened your eyes at the sight of him.

He gave you a cheesy smile. "Hey there hotty. I missed you" he raised his eyebrows. "Did you miss me?" he winked.

[Who would miss a rude idiot like you]. You wanted to say that to him but didn't want to cause any trouble. "I have class" you said. You walked past him without another word. You turned a corner and sighed. "What's that guys problem?" you looked back and walked off.

Woohyun was still standing in the same spot. "That girl, she seems close to Beast. Wonder how she knew them". He shrugged, "Guess I'll ask her in detention".

Infinite was waiting for Woohyun in the front of the school. Woohyun walked up to them and waved, "Where are we going?" he asked.

Sunggyu shrugged, "Somewhere that isn't here" he answered. Woohyun nodded. "Remember we have detention, so we have to be back here" he reminded them.

Sungjong looked at him, "Hyung, when did you ever care about detention?" he asked. Woohyun shrugged, "Just want to find something out". He stared back at the school and smirked.

L looked at him and wondered the same thing as Sungjong. [Wonder why he's giving a damn about school]. L turned away and looked the other way.

Dongwoo jumped off from where he was sitting. "Enough talking, I'm hungry. Let's go eat" he said and walked off. The others followed him.

-----------------------

Detention came and Heejin, Mina and you walked to the P.E. classroom. The teacher walked in with all these kinds of equipments. "I want you to clean out the equipment shed. Make everything neat and tidy in there" she said. She placed the equipments down, "I also want you to place these in there as well" she ordered.

You three nodded. She looked around, "Where are the other 7?" she asked. The three of you looked around, "I don't think they're coming" Heejin answered. "They can have double detention" she said and walked off.

Mina looked at the equipments and sighed, "This is more like maid work" she complained.

You patted her back, "Don't worry, we have each other. We'll be able to finish it in no time" you encouraged. They slowly nodded and the three of you picked up the equipments and headed to the shed.

Mina opened the door and the three of you dropped the equipments. "What.. the..". You couldn't believe your eyes. The shed was a mess, balls were everywhere, sticks and rackets were placed on the floor and nets were hanging from one bucket to another.

"When she said clean up, I didn't imagine the shed to be like this.." Mina said, looking around.

You shook your head, "Our school is such a mess". You pumped your fist up, "We can do this" you said. The other two nodded and all of you started to clean up.

Heejin and Mina packed the balls away in the basket, everything started to become neater. You folded the nets and placed them neatly in the basket and placed it on the shelves. You dusted your hands and went back to picking up the rackets from the floor.

"I guess we didn't need to come at all" came a voice.

The three of you shot your heads up and gasped. Sunggyu was staring at the whole shed with Infinite behind him. "See Woohyun, we didn't need to help".

Woohyun stepped to the front and looked around, "Man my hotty can be my house maid anytime" he winked at you. You looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Heejin and Mina exchanged looks. "Hotty?" they whispered to each other, confused.

Infinite walked into the shed. "Well, we should help you" Woohyun offered.

You went back to picking up the rackets. "We don't need your help. We're nearly finished" you said. "Right guys?" you asked the other two.

They stared at each other and looked around. There still equipments on the floor, "Umm yeah.." they were unsure of what to answer.

"See, so we don't need your help. So go" you shooed them away.

Infinite looked at each other. "Fine then, up to you" they walked off.

Heejin and Mina looked at each other, "W-Wait!!" they called. Infinite stopped and turned back and you looked at the other two, curious as to what they were up to.

"We still need help. The 7 of you can place these boxes on the shelves" Mina pointed to the boxes On t he floor.

You shook your head, "I can do that" you ran to the boxes and placed them on the shelves. You had to tippy toed since it was a bit too high. You placed the box on the shelf and dust your hands together. "See, we don't need your help" you smiled at Heejin and Mina.

"Fine we'll help" Woohyun agreed and placed the boxes on the shelves. You tried to stop them. "No it's alright. We are fine on our own" you placed your hands on the box that L was holding. He gave you a cold glare and you immediately stepped back, frightened. He looked away and placed the box on the shelf.

[He's stare was scary. Never knew someone can have such a glare]. You looked at him but when he looked at you, you quickly turned around and walked away.

The 10 of you finished everything and walked out of the school. Mina and Heejin waved to you and walked off. You looked around and didn't see Yoseob anywhere. [Guess he isn't picking me up today]. You took out your phone from your blazer pocket and saw no miss calls or messages.

"Are you waiting for your boyfriend?" Woohyun asked. You turned around and faced the front again when you saw him. "He's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend" you corrected. He smiled, "Then I guess you're free" he slung his arms around your neck. You pushed his arm away, "Don't do that".

At that moment, you saw Yoseob. You ran to him, "Oppa!".

Woohyun placed his hands in his pant pockets. He smirked and walked away to where Infinite was.

Yoseob looked at Woohyun then back to you, "Why were you with him?" he asked.

"Had detention. Long story, I'll tell you later. Let's go home" you said. He nodded and the two of you walked off.