I Love You Forever~

Smile For Me

Lee Seung Gi - Losing My Mind

-----------------------------------------------

 

It has been months since you and L have started dating. Everything was going smoothly and of course you were really happy with him. Your wish has finally came true and the princess has found her prince.

Christmas has past and it was New Years Eve. Snow was falling down from the sky and you looked outside your window to see that everywhere you looked was white. It looked perfect.

Your phone then started ringing and you looked over to see that it was a text from L.

'Hunnie Bunnie~ Come and meet me at the bus stop. Have a surprise for you tonight' - Myungsoo oppa.

You giggled at how he called you hunnie bunnie. "Can this guy be any cheesier?" you asked yourself. You looked through your closet and came across the couple jumper. You smiled and decided to wear it tonight. You wore the jumper with skinny black jeans with converse. You then grabbed your phone and ran downstairs, "I'm going out" you told your parents.

"HOLD IT!!" your dad called. You went to a stop and slowly turned around to see his angry and not so amused face. "Where do you think you're going on New Years Eve?" he asked.

You gulped, "Going.. out" you carefully said. He gave you a glare, "At this house? Are you going to hang out with that Myungsoo guy?" he raised his voice. You closed one of your eye at the loudness in his voice, "Appa, he's not a bad guy.." you defended him.

"I don't care if he's a bad guy. He's a guy, I don't trust him" he said. You looked at him with a pout, "But you're a guy too appa, so you don't trust yourself?" you questioned. He became more angrier, "Don't talk back to me like that. I say you stay home now!!" he pointed down. 

Your mouth opened in shock, "Appa!! I can't, I'm going to be late" you checked your watch. "I'll be back. Don't worry Myungsoo oppa will protect me" you quickly opened the front door and ran out as quickly as you could, before you could hear any of your dad's fumes.

"YAH!! LEE ~~~~~~ COME BACK HERE NOW!!" he ran tot he door and saw that you already left. He stomped his foot, "This girl, will never listen to me" even though he was angry, he managed a smile, "My girl has frown up" he sighed and closed the front door.

----------------------

L was waiting for you at the bus stop. He looked at his watch and didn't see anyone coming. He sighed, "Is this girl coming or what?" he asked himself.

Just then you placed your hands over his eyes, "This girl has a name~" you said. He chuckled and pulled your hand off his eyes, he turned around and smiled, "Yes and her name is princess ~~~~~~" he stopped smiling and looked down at your jumper. "You wore it?" he was surprised.

You also saw that he was wearing his version of the jumper. You brightly beamed , "You did too!!" you pointed to it. He nodded, "Of course I would, now let's go" he held onto your hand.

"Where are we going?" you asked. He didn't stop pulling you, "A surprise, you'll see when you get there" he said.

You slightly pouted, "You're not going to take me somewhere.. weird are you?" you were wondering what he was up to. He laughed, "Aniyo, who do you think I am? I'm L your prince who will protect you" he turned his head and winked at you. You smiled, "Neh, my handsome prince".

"Remember that, you called me handsome" he poke your nose. You chuckled. "And you're my beautiful princess" he said. You started to slightly blush and looked the other way. He pinked your cheeks, "I love it when you blush" he complimented. That made you blush even more, "Y-Yah, stop it" you looked at the ground.

L turned to you, placed his fingers underneath your chin and lifted it so that your face was facing him. He smiled, "I'm telling the truth. You are my beautiful princess" he gently pecked your lips.

You could feel your heart beating faster in your chest. He pulled back and you stared at his perfect face. [I still can't believe that Myungsoo is in love with me]. You could feel your knees growing weak.

He held your hand and checked his watch, "We're going to be late. Come on" he pulled you along. You happily followed him, still dazing because of the kiss before.

L lead you to a tower and he lead you upstairs. You walked up the stairs and when the two of you reached the top, you could see the city lights. It was such a beautiful scenery.

"Whoa.." you were speechless at how beautiful it was. The lights from the buildings and shopping centres were shining. You clapped your hands together, "This is beautiful" your eyes were still admiring the whole place.

L hugged you from behind, "You love it don't you?" he asked. You nodded, "I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life" you complimented the scenery. L was happy that you loved it.

He placed his chin on your shoulder, "I'll promise to take you here every New Year" he promised. You turned to see his face close to yours, "Really?". He nodded. You smiled sweetly at him, "You're the best oppa!" you praised. He chuckled and lifted his head up, "I know right".

You elbowed his stomach lightly, "Don't be so cocky" you said. He laughed a little, "You love my cockiness don't you?" he asked. You didn't answer because you knew that you loved it. "I'll take your silence as a yes then" he said. You didn't care and just looked out at the scenery with L hugging you from behind.

"3, 2, 1" he whispered in your ear. You turned to him, "huh?". He nodded ahead of him. You turned and suddenly fireworks started exploding in the sky. You gasped with wide eyes, "Oppa!!" you were smiling brightly and every time a firework exploded you couldn't help but clap your hands together.

L looked down and saw how excited and happy you were and he was feeling happy also. His heart was beating full of love and his stomach had butterflies. He hugged you tighter, "Happy New Years princess ~~~~~~" he whispered in your ears.

You giggled, "Happy New Years, Prince Myungsoo" you said back.

He turned to face you, while the fireworks were still shooting in the air and exploding loudly in the night sky. He looked deeply in your eyes and you were staring back into his beautiful eyes. "I'm so happy that I fell for you. I can't believe you made Kim Myungsoo fall in love. I'm happy that you never gave up on me and I will never give up on you as well" he paused, "~~~~~~ saranghae forever" he sweetly said.

You felt your knees growing weak and your heart beating fast in your chest. Your insides started turning and doing flips. You were excited to hear him say what he said. "Kim Myungsoo, I knew one day you will fall for me. I promise that from this day forward, I will never forget you and always love you until the day I die. Myungsoo oppa, saranghae forever" you smiled at him.

He brightly smiled and leaned in closer to you. This time you weren't embarrassed but leaned in also. Your lips met and he deepened the kiss, you followed along and the fireworks exploded in the air. Different colours filled the air while the two of you were kissing.

L slowly pulled away and you slowly opened your eyes to see his face close to yours. "I love you" the two of you whispered. Both of you laughed and looked out to see the last bits of the fireworks.