P.E. Trip

Smile For Me

Electroboyz - Ma Boy 2 ft. Hyorin

----------------------------------------

 

Byunghun was walking in front of you. He was talking on the phone while you were obviously dazing around. You looked at the entrance of the school and remembered when Yoseob used to be there waiting for you. [I wonder how oppa is in Japan?]. You haven't been talking to him since he left.

"~~~~~~" Soomin called and waved. You looked over at her and smiled, "Hey Soomin-ah" you said. She ran up to you and linked her arm around your's. She happily grinned at you, "Guess what?".

"What is it?" you were curious. She held out her arm and a shiny bracelet was dangling from her wrist. You gasped, "You lucky girl!! Did you get that for your birthday?" you looked at her, amazed. She nodded, "My parents got it for me" she grinned. "Lucky~" you sang.

The two of you walked into school and saw Heejin and Mina at their lockers. They closed it and turned their heads to see you. "Oh Soomin and ~~~~~. Hey" Mina greeted.

You walked up to her and smiled, "You guys are here early" you said. Heejin nodded, "Of course, we'll be here early. Well I came early to hand in my work" she showed you the stacks of paper she was holding. Your jaw dropped, "Did you do all of those?" you pointed to the papers.

She chuckled, "No silly, I won't be able to do all of these" she showed you one paper. "See, this is the work that she told us to do. These are all study guides that I'm going to throw away". She threw the other papers in the bin and only held onto the one paper. You sighed in relief and the four of you walked to class.

The teacher came late and everyone in the class was being rowdy. You had to talk extra loud when you and the others were having a conversation.

"Mr Kim is extra late today" you looked at the clock.

Mina nodded, "He's never this late before". She flipped through her book. Just then Infinite came in and sat behind you. You pointed to them and back to the teacher's table, "Even they're here early" you pointed out.

"I heard that!!".

The four of you turned your heads around to see Dongwoo glaring at you. "For your information, we never come late" he corrected. You smiled, "Whatever you say" you turned around and gave the other three a face. They giggled and then the teacher came in.

"I'm sorry everyone. There was traffic this morning" he explained. He turned to see Infinite sitting at the back, "Oh I must be very late since you guys are here" he referred to Infinite.

Dongwoo stared at him, "Hey!! What are you trying to say?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Mr Kim gave him a firm look, "Don't use that kind of tine with me Dongwoo" he shouted.

The guys started chuckling at how Dongwoo was being scolded by the teacher. Dongwoo sat back and acted calm but inside he was embarrassed. [Stupid teacher, we're not always late].

----------------------------

Jungmi was washing her hands at the sink in the toilet and looked at herself in the mirror. She fixed her fringe and placed lip gloss on her lip. She smacked them together and smiled sweetly. [Gosh do I look pretty]. She then heard a toilet flushed and saw you walking out from one of the cubicles. You looked up and saw her staring at you through the mirror. [Why is she looking at me like that?]. You looked away and walked up to the sink beside her, casually.

"Where's your Beast oppas?" she asked. You froze and looked up at her, "How did you know about Beast?" you asked, surprised. She shrugged, "Aren't they famous around here too?" she didn't look at you but continued to stare at herself in the mirror.

You wiped your hands on the towel, "Yeah they are. They went to Japan" you said and walked out from the toilet.

Jungmi stared at the door and smirked, "What am I going to do with you Lee ~~~~~". She crossed he arms and thought for a moment.

You stood outside the toilets and let out a heavy sigh and leaned on the wall. [Why do I always see her at the wrong time?]. You pushed yourself off the wall and began walking to your next class which was P.E.

Soomin and Mina ran up to you, "~~~~~ let's go to P.E.". They dragged you to class.

The three of you entered the classroom and saw Heejin sitting by herself near the front. You all walked over to her and sat beside her. Just then the teacher walked in and placed her clipboard down on the table. She turned to the board and wrote in big letters, 'P.E. TRIP'.

"We're having a trip?" Mina asked, excitedly. She turned around and nodded, "Yes we are, since all of you have been working hard, we decided to let everyone have a break" she explained.

[Working hard my ! Half of the people in this class doesn't even try to work]. You looked back at Infinite who were hi fiving each other.

"Yes, we get to go on a trip" Hoya pumped his fist up in the air.

Sungjong clapped his hands together, "I can't wait to see where we're heading off to" he smiled.

You shook your head and faced the front again. [Shouldn't this trip be only for the people who actually do their work?]. You rolled your eyes but continued to listen to the teacher.

"Well it's going to be for 1 week and a half and after that you have exams" she tried to make it sound exciting the last part. Everyone in the room groaned in annoyance.

Soomin turned to you, "Gosh I hate exams" she pretended to puke. You chuckled, "There there Soomin" you patted her back.

---------------------

It was finally the day of the trip and everyone was waiting in front of the school with their suitcases. Some girls even brought 2 suitcases. You looked at them then back at your friends. "It's only a trip, it's not like we're going on a vacation" you said.

Mina nodded, "What can you expect, they can't tell the difference" she giggled. You couldn't help but giggle along with her.

"Okay everyone, let's go on the bus" the teacher ordered.

You rolled your suitcase to the bus and the driver placed it inside the compartment underneath the bus. You walked up the little stairs and headed towards the back. You were sitting near the window with Soomin beside you.

Mina and Heejin were in front of you and they were watching a movie on Heejin's laptop. You leaned back and closed your eyes.

"The back seat!! I love sitting at the back" Dongwoo said as he sat down.

Sunggyu sat near the window and leaned back, "Don't disturb me anyone. I'm going to sleep" he plugged in his earphones, his IPod and closed his eyes.

L was sitting right behind you and looked out the window. Woohyun came along and sat beside him. He looked at you and stood up, "Hey there hotty". You looked up to see Woohyun over you, "What do you want?".

He smiled, "You're so cute when you're angry". You looked up at him and scoffed. [What a big flirt]. You turned to the window and looked outside, ignoring him.

Woohyun leaned back in his seat and smiled to himself. He looked over at L, "Are you excited for the trip?" he asked. L shrugged, "Not really" and didn't say anything else.

"Hey look, I brought snacks" Sungjong ped his bag pack and took out various chip packets and biscuits. He gave them to the others.

"Our maknae is always prepared" Sungyeol placed a chip in his mouth.

The teacher walked into the bus and stood at the front of the aisle. "I want you guys to be on your best behaviour and most importantly, have fun" she said and sat down at the seat in front with the other teachers. The bus started and everyone started cheering.

You looked over at Soomin, "I can't wait for the trip" you exclaimed. Soomin eagerly nodded, "I agree, I wonder how fun it will be?". The two of you squealed. L rolled his eyes at how you two were being. [What annoying girls]. He leaned back and closed his eyes to sleep.

During the bus ride, everyone was sleeping even the teachers. You opened your eyes and rubbed them. You looked outside the window and saw nothing but trees and hills. Your curiously looked out and sat the unfamiliar roads. [Are we going up in the mountains?]. You turned over to the other side of the bus and saw nothing but trees and hills outside the other window.

Before you knew it, the bus came to a stop at a camp site and everyone slowly started to wake up. You stood up and turned around to see Infinite sleeping. [Their sleeping.. they seem so calm and relaxed. So different from their usual self]. You turned your head to L and looked at his face. [He's not that scary when he's sleeping]. You tilted your head and continued to stare at him. He started to stir and you immediately turned to look the other way.

L opened his eyes and looked at the back of you. [Strange. I had a feeling that she was staring at me]. He continued to look at you. You glanced back at him and saw him still staring at you so you quickly turned the other way, and you didn't know but you were turning a bit pink in the face.

Everyone got off the bus and stood to look at the scenery. Everywhere you look, there were trees and nothing else. You saw the cabins which was made from wood and they were built up high as well, so you had to walk up the stairs. You looked over at your suitcase. [We have to carry this up the stairs?]. You slumped your shoulders down and looked to see where the others were.

"Alright people, we are here on a trip to the mountains. I think it's a great way to get away from the city atmosphere" the teacher began. Everyone looked around. "As you can see, the girl's cabin is on the right and the guys on the left. Get change and we'll meet you down at the hall to speak of what we are doing" she clapped her hands together and the genders split up.

You carried your suitcase up the stairs and walked to your cabin room. You chosed the very end one and opened up the door. Soomin and Heejin peaked their heads inside to see what it was like. There were two bunk beds, one on both sides and a bathroom at the end.

"Nice. I actually like this place" Heejin rolled her suitcase inside.

Everyone got comfy and opened up their suitcases. They tried to make it feel like home as much as they could by placing their belongings on the shelves and taking out their blankets they brought along.

You took out your blanket and placed it on your bed which was on the top. You climbed down the stairs and decided to change into comfortable clothes. You walked to the bathroom and changed. Soon enough, everyone was changed and sat down to talk for a bit.

Soomin looked around, "I think we made it more better than before" she smiled. Everyone looked around and chuckled. "Just because this room now has out stuff everywhere" you pointed out. Soomin nodded.

"Ahh~ I can't wait to see what we're doing on this trip" Mina thought.

Heejin nodded, "This is the first time I've ever been up here. So it better be good!!".

You chuckled, "Same here" you looked at your watch. "We should start walking down to the hall". You stood up and walked to the door, with everyone following behind.