Giving Up On You

Smile For Me

Block B - Did You Or Did You Not

--------------------------------------------------

 

You have been discharged from the hospital and you are now safely at home. You can finally walk and don't need the wheelchair anymore. You laid down on your bed and squirmed in excitement, "I'm so glad to be home to you bed" you rolled around and saw the huge teddy bear. You sat up and hugged it, "I missed you so much!!" you said.

Just then your phone vibrated. You took it from the small lamp table to see who texted you.

'Are you free right now? I want to talk for a bit' - Yoseob oppa.

Your face lit up when you read the message. You quickly texted back and went to change. You walked downstairs to see Byunghun sitting on the lounge. You rolled your eyes. [Typical Byunghun]. You smiled and walked out the door without him noticing.

You walked to the bus stop and saw a sleek black care pulling up on the curb next to you. The person rolled down the window and you saw Yoseob waving at you, "Come in" he motioned for you. You nodded and opened the passenger door and went inside.

"Glad you came, I want us to hang out like old times" he smiled. You nodded, "I can't wait to see the others" you excitedly clapped your hands together. Yoseob looked away, "Actually it's only going to be just me and you, "he announced. You looked at him, "Oh I see, then let's have fun today" you said.

The two of you arrived at an amusement park and Yoseob, being the gentlemen he bought you the ticket and even the rides plus the food. You felt a bit guilty but Yoseob told you that it was his treat. Both of you went on the roller coaster and of course you screamed your head off. When the ride stopped, you and Yoseob went on another ride straight away.

"Are you tired yet?" he asked. You shook your head, "I haven't had this much fun since forever" you exclaimed. Yoseob was just happy to see you smiling once again. He didn't like seeing you sad and hopeless.

"Oh oppa, let's go on that ride" you pointed to the haunted house. Yoseob nodded, "Okay, just don't be too scared" he warned. You rolled your eyes, "More like you'll be scared oppa" you stuck your tongue out and ran to the haunted house. Yoseob chuckled and followed you.

After having fun at the amusement park, the two of you went to eat at a restaurant.

Yoseob was eating his food casually and looked up to see you nearly finished with your noodles. He looked down at his food, "~~~~~~" he called. You looked up, "Hmm?" you hummed, still having food in your mouth. Yoseob continued, "I really want to tell you something" he looked at you.

"You can tell me later" you said and smiled. He nodded, "Then I'll tell you later" he said. The two of you then went back to eating.

After eating at the restaurant, the two of you were now walking down the streets. You were holding onto your stomach because you felt so full. Yoseob looked up at the bright sky and back down to you. [Yoseob just say it, you got nothing to lose]. He cleared his throat, which made you turn to him. "What I wanted to say earlier" he started. You saw a nearby bench, "Look, let's sit down" you said.

The two of you were now sitting down at the bench and Yoseob was staring at the scenery ahead of him. You were playing with the little rocks with your boots.

"~~~~~~ I wanted to tell you something" he said. You looked at him, "Umm.. I know it's a but too late to tell you this but I want to get it out of my chest" he started. You nodded, waiting for him to continue. He cleared his throat nervously, "I wanted to say that.." he turned to face you, "I like you" he finished.

Your eyes widened at his confession, "You.. like me?". He nodded. "When was this?" you asked. He looked back at the scenery, "The first day you came to CUBE Academy" he admitted. You slowly nodded, "But oppa..".

"You don't like me. I already know that" he finished your sentence for you. "I just wanted you to know that's all. Oh and for the graduation party, you don't need to come with me, but for my graduation day you better come and support me" he poke your nose. You chuckled, "Of course I'll go to your graduation day oppa. You better come to mine as well" you said. He nodded.

You stared out at the scenery, "Oppa, you're my best friend ever and you'll always be my number one oppa. I'm sorry but I don't-".

"I know. Let's just leave it as that. I'm your best friend" he held out his hand for a hi five. You hi five him and he looked away, trying not o cry. [At least you know how I feel now ~~~~~~].

--------------------------

You opened your front gate and someone placed their hand on your shoulder. Frightened you jumped and turned around to see that Woohyun was the person who did it. You sighed in relief, "Don't scare me like that again oppa" you patted your chest, to calm yourself down.

He smiled, "Mianhae, I didn't mean to do that" he rubbed the back of his neck, "Are you free right now?" he asked. You looked at your house and back to him, "I guess" you smiled.

The two of you were now walking down the streets in the night, with all the street lights and mall lights shining. Woohyun took you to an ice cream store and brought you ice cream. The two of you walked around the Han River while holding onto your ice cream.

"It's good to see that you're fine right now" he started. You nodded, I'm so glad to be out of the hospital. I hate staying in there.. made me feel even more sick than I was already was" you pouted. Woohyun chuckled and patted your head, "Well you finally escaped" he said. You nodded.

You looked at Woohyun, "Oppa, thanks for all the time that you have saved me" you thanked. He looked at you, No worries, what are friends for right?" he asked. You nodded, "But you're more like a.. knight because you keep appearing when I'm in danger" you said.

Woohyun chuckled, "Then I'm your knight, the person who will always save you forever" he said. He then remembered something, "Did L tell you anything?" he asked,

You stopped walking and a bright smile came upon your face, "Yes he did. He told me that.. he fell for me" you blushed at the thought. Woohyun weakly smiled, trying not to show he was hurting inside. You looked at him, "I never knew he would like me" you squealed lightly.

Woohyun patted your back, "Lucky you, your prince has finally fallen for you" he said. You nodded, "And no one is going to interfere" you added. Woohyun chuckled, "Yep, no one is going to break you guys apart again" he said, softly.

The two of you continued to walk around the river and talk about school, Infinite and also random things that popped into your mind.

Woohyun stopped and leaned against the railing bars. He looked out into the water and back to see you looking straight ahead with your serene face. [Might as well tell her now right?]. He coughed, "~~~~~ I want to tell you something" he started. You looked at him, "What is it oppa?" you wondered.

He looked down at you, "I've been keeping this inside of me for a long time. I just wanted to say that I.. like you" he finished. Your eyes widened at his confession. [Two confessions in one day? Whoa..]. You snapped out of your daze, "Umm, I never knew you like me.." you said.

"I never knew that I would fall for you as well, because me being a flirty one does not know anything about love but then you came along and made me feel something no other girls have. My heart beats differently when I'm with you, it's more.. happier and warmer" he admitted.

You nodded, not knowing what to say. Woohyun looked at you, "I know you don't like me, so I understand if you want to reject my feelings but I'm just glad that you know" he said. You smiled at him, "Thanks for telling me this, but you'll be able to find the right girl in the future" you comforted him. He just smiled, "Hopefully..".

"I'm curious, so all the time you called me hotty, you weren't flirting at all?" you asked. He laughed, "At first I was joking but then you really are a hotty in my eyes" he winked at you. You lightly shoved him, "Stop joking" you said.

He laughed, "I'm not joking hotty~" he sang. The two of you laughed. He looked at you. [I'm giving up on you now ~~~~~~]. He looked back out into the water with an aching pain in his heart.

-------------------------

You were lying on your bed and thought about the two confessions that happened today.

"Whoa, two confession in one day.." you rolled over on your bed and laid on the teddy bear. You sat up and held it in front of you, "I'm glad you two confessed to me but one day you'll be able to find a better girl than me.. my heart belongs to.." you thought about L and you giggled. "Myungsoo oppa~" you whispered.

At that moment, your phone rang. You took it from beside you and looked at the caller ID and smiled brightly.

"Myungsoo oppa~" you answered.