Mr. Flirty In Love?

Smile For Me

Howl & J - Perhaps Love

----------------------------------------------------

 

You and Byunghun entered the gates of the school and was walking towards the double doors. Woohyun was waiting for you at your lockers, you saw him and stopped in your tracks. He looked up and waved to you, "Hey hotty~" he smiled.

You shook your head, "Why are you here?" you asked him. He tilted his head, "I'm here because it's a school day" you sighed, "Of course it's a school day. I meant why are you standing at my locker?" you asked, more precise.

"Ohh~" he chuckled. "Can't wait for my friend today?" he asked you. "Friend?" you were unsure about the use of the word. He nodded his head with a big smile. "No we're not friends" you said.

You looked away and walked over to your locker, not saying anything else. You opened up your locker and took out the books that you needed for the first period. You expected Woohyun to leave but to your surprise he was still there, staring at you.

"Why are you still here?" you asked. He smiled, "Waiting for you to finish getting your things" he looked down at the books you were holding, "I guess you're done. Let's go" he grabbed your hand and lead you to class.

You looked down at your hand in his and quickly pulled away. Woohyun stopped walking and turned to look at you. "I can walk to class myself" you said not looking at him. You walked past him and headed to class. Woohyun smiled and caught up to you, but you quicken your pace which lead Woohyun to quicken his pace also.

When the two of you reached the class, every girl turned to the doorway and gasped at you and Woohyun. Some of them were frowning while others were whispering amongst each other about why you two were together.

"Are they going out?"

"I haven't seen them together since now"

"What is this? I thought Woohyun oppa was single?"

Your jaw dropped a little at the ridiculous whispers. "Hey, we're not going out. We just happened to rock up in class at the same time. So your precious Woohyun is still available" you said and walked to your seat like nothing happened.

Everyone sighed in relief and they went back to flirting with Woohyun. He looked at them and only smiled, rather than his usual fan service to girls.

,r. Kim walked into class and saw Woohyun standing at the front. "Woohyun, aren't you going to sit down?" he asked. Woohyun turned around, "Of course" he answered and immediately walked over to his seat.

Woohyun leaned in from behind you and whispered, "You sure don't want to be my friend?". You turned to face him, "Yes I'm sure" you smiled and faced the front again. Woohyun smiled and leaned back. [Even if you don't want to be my friend, I still want to be your friend].

Class finished and everyone was running out to attend their next class.

You were heading to drama class and wasn't sure if you wanted to skip it or attend it, but your body was already in front of the class door. You sighed and opened it to see that no one was here. You opened the door wider and stepped inside. "No one is here" you said.

After waiting for a while, people started to walk through the doors and Heejin waved to you. "~~~~~" she called. You waved to her and she walked over to where you were. "So what's up with you and Woohyun?" she eyed you suspiciously.

You turned to her and blinked, "What do you mean? There's nothing between Woohyun and I". Heejin had a cheeky smile, Are you sure? I saw you two walking out of school together the other day" she nudged you, "What was that about?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing. I had free period and he did too.. well according to him he did and we decided to do something, since I was bored" you explained. She nodded, "Are you two friends?" she asked. You thought for a while, "I didn't think we are.." you answered truthfully.

"Now class, please prepare for the play. We only have 2 more weeks left" the teacher announced.

"Well let's go backstage" you held Heejin's hand and lead her backstage.

Woohyun saw you walking backstage and he smiled. [How can someone be so cute]. He didn't notice but his smile was becoming wider by the second. Sungyeol looked at him weirdly, "What are you smiling about?" he asked. Woohyun turned his head to Sungyeol, "Nothing" he answered.

"Are you sure? Were you staring at someone?" he looked around, guessing who Woohyun was staring at. His eyes finally landed on you and he looked back to Woohyun who was still smiling to himself. [Could he possibly be staring at ~~~~~?].

You were standing in the curtain area and had your hands on the rope. The teacher told you to pull the rope to let the curtains open and you did as told. Jungmi appeared on stage and was saying he lines. You mouthed every word she said and when you saw L on the sidelines you stopped and looked at him.

L was too busy flipping through his script book to pay attention to anyone. You were still staring at him and your heart was aching in pain when you remembered back to the time you cried your heart out and confessed to him in the rain. [Yah ~~~~~~ you promised yourself to forget about him]. You looked away and tried to focus your attention on something else but you slowly glanced at him now and then.

After the play was over, you had to head to the costume room and clean up, since it was your job to keep the room neat and tidy. You were placing the dresses and shirts on the book and hanging it on the rake. You saw the Snow White dress and slowly picked it up. A small smile appeared on your face.

"Do you miss wearing it?". You looked to the doorway and saw L, still in his prince costume staring at you.

You quickly look away and placed the Snow White costume on the rake. You ignored L and his presence to continue with what you were doing before.

L smiled, "Don't you want to hang this costume up as well?" he asked, pointing to his costume that he was wearing. You looked at it and away, "Then take it off, or do you want to wear it for the rest of the day?" you asked.

"Why were you with Woohyun the other day?" he asked, changing the subject. You didn't look at him, "Why do you care if I was with him or not?" L shrugged, "Just wanted to know" he walked into the room and looked around the shelves, being interested.

You finished folding the last pair of pants and place it inside a box. You closed the lid, stood up and carried it over to the shelves but you stopped when Le's back was in front of you. "M-Move please" you managed to say.

L turned around to see you. "Where are you placing that?" he asked. You pointed to the top shelf above him. He stepped aside and let you through. You sighed and placed the box on the shelf. You dusted your hands from the dust and turned around to see L still in his costume.

"You can put that on the rake yourself. I'm going" you walked out of the room without a second glance. Even though you wanted to look back but you tried to resist the temptation.

Woohyun was waiting for you outside in the drama room. He saw you walking out of the costume room and waved to you, "~~~~~~" he called. You looked up and saw Woohyun. [Why is he waiting for me?].

Woohyun walked up to you, "Took your time" he smiled. "Why did you wait for me?" you asked him. "We have P.E together right" he grabbed your arm, "Let's go" he lead you to the oval.

L walked out from the costume room, wearing his school uniform. He saw Woohyun holding your arm and leading you out of the door. He tilted his head. [The way Woohyun looks at her..]. L had a little smile. [Woohyun, I never knew you would go for someone like that].

You were standing next to Soomin, Heejin and Mina. The teacher split the class into two teams to play basketball. You were standing near the hoop and looked around to see Woohyun brightly smiling at you and waving. You slowly waved back and glanced around to see if anyone saw that.

The teacher blew the whistle and the game began. You were running around, trying to find a free spot to stand. Woohyun, who was on the opposite team ran to you and tried to block you from everyone.

"H-Hey!! What are you doing?" you moved the other way but Woohyun kept blocking you. "I'm not going to let your team win" he smiled. You stopped and pushed him to get him out of the way, but he pushed you back. You stared at him, "Yah!!" you pointed to him.

"Look ball's coming" he pointed. You looked and saw Soomin, "~~~~~ here!!" she threw the ball far. You ran after it but before you could catch it, Woohyun stole it. He poke his tongue out and bounced the ball towards the other side of the court. You glared at him, "Come back here!!" you raced after him, trying to get the ball back. He laughed and continued to dribble it.

L was standing at the back of the court and watched the two of you running around. He saw the happy expression that Woohyun had on his face. [I am right, Woohyun has fallen for that babo]. He looked at you. [The question is, will she fall for him?]. L rubbed the back of his neck and walked off the court.

You stopped running and turned your head to see L walking out of the court. Woohyun shot the ball in the hoop and raised his fist up, "YES!!" he hi five his team mates. He saw you staring at L and walked over, "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing" you turned to him. "You're going to lose" you punched him lightly in the stomach and walked away. He held onto his sore spot, "Ow that hurt!!" he complained, but you ignored him and continued to walk off.

------------------------

School had finished for the day and you walked out to the school gates when it started to rain. You ped your bag and tried to find your umbrella but you stopped searching when you remembered L still had it. You tried to cover yourself by using your arms when someone held up an umbrella for you.

"Your umbrella". You looked up to see L standing next to you. "You still have it?" you were kind of feeling embarrassed because you didn't want to remember back to the time you cried in front of him in the rain.

"Aren't you going to take it?" he asked. You looked at him, "I thought you wanted me to forget about you, so why are you always appearing in front of me? If you keep doing this it'll be harder for me.." you looked away, "Forget about you" you whispered.

"Trust me, even if I see you everywhere, I won't end up liking you" he said. You didn't look at him, "I wasn't mentioning that.." you saw Byunghun walking with an umbrella, "Yah Byunghun" you called. He turned around and saw you, "~~~~~?".

You quickly glanced back at L and ran to Byunghun, to take cover underneath his umbrella. "Let's walk home together" you said and held onto the umbrella. Byunghun blinked at you and pushed you away, "Go get your own umbrella" he said and walked off, leaving you in the rain.

"YAH!!" you placed your arm up, covering your head and ran after Byunghun. "Sharing is caring!!" you hid underneath his umbrella again, but he walked even faster, but you still kept up with his pace.

Woohyun saw you walking away with Byunghun and looked back at L. [What were they talking about?]. He walked up to L, holding his own umbrella. "What were you and ~~~~~ talking about?" he was curious.

L turned back to look at him, "Nothing. Thought she needed her umbrella back" he looked at the blue umbrella.

Woohyun looked at the blue umbrella, "Why do you have her umbrella?" he was even more curious. L shrugged, "She left it after we talked the other time" he looked at Woohyun, "Why are you asking me all of this?" he wondered. Woohyun shook his head, "Just wondering..".

"Why are you acting strange?" L asked. Woohyun looked at him, "I'm not being strange.." he looked away. L softly smiled, "Sure sure you're not" he knew Woohyun too well.

"I'm not!! Let's go, I'm hungry" he walked a head. L lightly shook his head. [You can hide your feelings from her but not from me].

Woohyun was walking in front and slowed his pace a bit. [Does ~~~~~ like L? Or can it be the other way around?]. He remembered back to when you were avoiding L and the way you looked at him. [Nah she can't like him.. but still]. He could feel his stomach tensing up and a pain of jealousy was inside of him. [This feeling.. it's strange].

You were inside the bus with Byunghun and you stared out of the window. You thought back to what just happened before with you and L. [The way he was holding my umbrella to shade me from the rain..]. A small smile crept upon your face and you couldn't help but feel light and fluffy inside. Your stomach started to have butterflies. [L.. you always make me fall deeper for you].