The KISS!!

Smile For Me

DBSK - You're My Melody

------------------------------------------------------

 

You were inside your room, lying on your bed facing up to the ceiling. You remembered back to when Woohyun walked you home.

"Friends? You're still not over that?" you crossed your arms. He pouted, "Please be my friend!! I'm not a bad guy nor is Infinite" he smiled, sweetly.

You tapped your chin, thinking. "Since you did save my life from starvation tonight.. okay" you said with a smile. Woohyun jumped up and down with happiness, "YAY!! ~~~~~ is finally my friend" he shouted happily.

You giggled, "That Woohyun, always wanting to be my friend". You reached your hand over to the small lamp table to get your phone but didn't feel it. You shot up and looked over at the table, "Where's my phone?" you panicked. You jumped off your bed and ran over to your bag to check, but it wasn't in there. Next was your blazer but it wasn't in there also.

"Where can it be?" you thought for a while. Your head shot up, "It can't be at the school right?" you wondered. Withought a second thought, you grabbed your red hooded jacket and headed for the school.

-------------------------

L was walking around the school and came across the drama building. He looked up to see that the window was opened. [So she didn't leave the drama room when we all did]. He looked down on the ground and saw a phone lying on top of the grassy patch. He bent down to pick it up and examined the phone. [Who's phone is this?].

He then heard footsteps approaching, he looked right and left then ran behind a tree to hide.

"Please let no one take it" you pleaded as you raced to the drama building. You looked on the ground and searched. "Could it have dropped when Woohyun caught me?" you said, while still searching the ground.

[Woohyun came here, to rescue her?]. L didn't notice that he was staring at you the while time while you were searching for your phone. He held your phone out in front of him and looked at it. [Could this be her phone?]. He looked back at you and smiled, a way of saying yes.

"AISH!! How can I lose my phone now? What am I going to tell mum and dad, their going to kill me" you pouted and crossed your arms, giving up.

You looked around the area and could feel someone watching you from afar. You turned around and scanned the area. [Why do I feel like someone is watching me?]. You stopped turning around and looked up to see the window sill opened. "That won't be good, the teacher will think that someone broke into the school" you looked down at the ground, to find a long stick. "Hmm" you searched the ground and decided to break a branch from a tree.

"Why. Is. This. Branch. So. Hard. To. Pull!!" you jumped onto the branch, with your stomach on it and tried to force it down, which failed. You stopped and climbed down, only to land on your . "Ow" you rubbed the side of your . You stood up and looked at the branch, "Stubborn branch" you poke your tongue out at it.

"You're tallking to it like it's a human being". You sharply turned your head and saw L walking out from his hiding spot. Your eyes widened at the sight of him. "W-What are y-you doing here?" you shakily pointed a finger at him.

He tilted his head, "I could ask the same for you" a small smirk appeared on his face. You looked around and saw the open window, "I came here to close that" you pointed to the open window. L focused his attention to the window and smiled, "Surely you wouldn't come here to only close that.." he crossed his arms, amusingly.

You shot him a look, "We're you spying on me the whole time?" you were eyeing him suspiciously. He gave you a blank expression, "Oh I wasn't spying on you, I came here first, so technically you can't say that I'm spying on you" he smiled.

You crossed your arms and whispered, "Smart .." you ignored his presence and continued to look for a stick. Then suddenly you had an idea. You turned to face L with an amused smirk, L looked at you as if you were weird, "What?" he asked. You sweetly blinked at him, "Can you do me a favour?" you asked. He didn't nod but continued to eye you. You cleared your throat, "It's just a little favour".

"How little?" he shot. You clasped your hands together, "Very very very little" you smiled. He looked over at the window and his eyes automatically winded, he turned to you, "You can do it yourself" he started to walk off.

Before he did you quickly ran up to him and held his arm, "Please!!" you pleaded. He looked down at your hands on his arm and looked to see your pouting face. He let out an angry sigh, "Fine" he agreed. You jumped up and down while clapping your hands, "Thank you!!" you pushed him towards the building and stood beside him, "Aren't you going to get down?" you looked at him.

He glared at you and bent down in front of you, "Get on" he coldly ordered. You smiled, feeling happy inside. You climbed onto his back and tried to reach for the window but it was too high. "I can't reach it.." you struggled to even touch the fram. L sighed and saw a small stick on the floor. He bent down with you still on his back. You quickly hugged his neck and crashed into his body.

L felt your body crashing against his and stopped ging to the stick. He felt your tight grip around his neck, he turned his head slightly to the right and saw your face burrowed in his shoulder. "Yah!! Sit up straight" he ordered.

You looked up and turned your head to see his head close to yours. You immediately sat up straight, "S-Sorry" you struttered and looked away, embarrassed. L looked back down to the ground and grabbed the stick, he gave it to you, "Here, use this" you looked at the stick and took it from his hand, "Okay" you looked up at the window and pushed it against the glass. You managed to close the window and looked at L's back. A small smile appeared on your face. [Thanks L, you'll always be my prince who will help me].

"Are you done?" he asked. You nodded, "Neh" he bent down and you got off his back. He turned to face you and looked up at the closed window. "Now we've done what you've gone here to do" he then walked past you.

You turned around, "Wait!!" you called. He stopped walking and turned his head, "What now?" his voice sounded a bit annoywed. You rubbed the back of your neck, "Umm.. actually I lost my phone as well. Can you help me find it?" you asked. He placed his hand on his pocket and felt your phone in his pocket. "Search for it tomorrow" he turned around and was about to walk off. "I can't" you said. L stopped.

"I can't because I'm afraid someone might steal it" you sadly said. L touched your phone inside his pocket. [Am I stealing it by taking it like this?]. He turned around, "Fine" he agreed. You clapped your hands together and bowed, "Thanks again!!" you beamed. L lightly scoffed and began to 'search' for your phone with you.

The two of you were looking at the ground and even patted the patchy grass areas. You stood up and lightly punched your back which was aching from you bending over. "I can't find it.. where can it be?" you were growing worried. L looked over at you and saw your worried expression. [She must be really scared for losing her phone]. He decided to give your phone back to you. He walked over to you and placed his hand into his pant pocket when he heard people talking at the corner of the building. He quickly covereed your mouth and dragged you behind the tree he was hiding before.

"What are you doing?" you muffled underneath L's hand covering your mouth. He placed his free hand's finger to his lip, indicating for you to keep quiet. You were confused at his actions and turned your head to see that people were talking loudly and crashing beer bottles onto the ground.

"Yah!! I'm so going to kill that guy" a guy with blonde hair said.

"Stop kidding yourself Joonghae. You're nothing compared to that dude" another guy said. The Joonghae guy gave him a glare, "I'm the best fighter in Seoul and the coolest gangster out there. Do you think I'm scared of that person Kibeom?".

The Kibeom guy shook his head, "Of course not" he quickly shook his head, "You're the best" he smiled. Joonghae smiled in amusement, "Of course I am" he turned to walk away.

You were interested and stepped out a bit to get a closer view of them but you stepped onto a twig which made it snap. Your eyes widened and quickly turned back before Joonghae could spot you. L hid as well and when you opened your eyes, you saw how close L's face was to you. [He's so cloase, so close]. He was so close that you could hear him breathing. Your heart beat increased its speed and your cheeks were turning redder and redder by the second. L looked into your eyes. [I think this is the closest we've ever been]. He wasn't scared or blushing but just kept staring at you.

"Who was that?" Joonghae said as he walked closer to where the noise was.

L slwoly looked up and saw him approaching. [!! At this point we'll get caught].

"Who's there? I'm going to kill you if I catch you" Joonghae threatened, coming closer to where the two of you were.

You closed your eyes, afraid of what was going to happen. [I don't want to die yet. I still have a full life a head of me]. You felt nervous and scared just by hearing the foot steps of that Joonghae guy coming closer. You quickly grabbed on both L' arm and held them tightly. L noticed your tight grip on his arms and looked at you with your eyes closed. [She must be very scared].

"Are you sure someone is behind there?" Kibeom walked closer to Joonghae. "I'm sure of it" he answered. Kibeom sighed and walked closer to where you two were. "It's probably just a couple making out" he laughed.

L looked down at you and to your lips. [If we kiss now, will they leave us alone?]. He continued to stare at you rlips and his mind was still thinking of whether to do it or not. [Should I? Or should I not?]. He couldn't make up his mind.

"Well if it is then we should leave them alone~" Joonghae laughed.

[Oh what the hell]. L closed his eyes and slowly tilted his head. He started to lean in closer to you. By the time you opened your eyes to check if everything was okay, you saw L's face coming closer and felt his lips touched yours. Your eyes widened in shock. [Is he kissing me? Is this for real? I'm not dreaming am I?].

Joonghae then saw tw shadows a few feets away from him. "I guess you were right, there is a couple making out" he smirked and turned away. "Let's go" he slung an arm around Kibeom's neck and lead him away.

"Oh I was only joking.. weird" he turned back and squinted his eyes to see who the two of you were but could only faintly see since it was night time.

After L heard the two of them leave, he slowly pulled back and stared at the two figure in the distant. [Their gone]. He had a small smile on his face and he turned his head forward to see you staring blankly at him. "I had to do it" he said and walked off.

You slowly nodded, still having a blank expression. You turned around and walked after L, you weren't watching where you were going and bumped your forehead onto a low branch. "Ow" you rubbed the sore spot, but you weren't dazing anymore.

L looked back and shook his head, I found your phone, here" he took it out from his pocket. He turned around and held it out in front of you.

You looked up and gasped when you saw your phone. "Thanks!!" you quickly took it from him and smiled happily. You looked up at him and without warning you quickly hugged him, "THANKS OPPA!!" you said.

L's eyes widened at the word oppa. "Oppa?". You realized what you just said and what you were doing and quickly pulled away from him. You looked the other way and kicked your toe onto the ground shyly, "I wasn't suppose to say that.." you looked at him and suddenly the kiss came into your head. "Eep!!" you turned your whole body the opposite direction from him.

"I've found your phone, so I'm leaving" he turned around and walked off. You turned back to see him walking away and followed him, keeping a distabce between the two of you. L could hear your footsteps behind him but continued to walk. [Thought she would stay there by herself].

The two of you were in your neighbourhood and you were still walking behind L, keeping a distance. You reached your house and opened the gate but turned to see L still walking a head. "Thanks L for helping me close the window and finding my phone" you gulped at the thought of the kiss.

L waved his hand but didn't turn around, "Whatever" he said and continued to walk.

You smiled to yourself and walked into your house. L turned back and saw you opening your front door then closing it when you were inside. [Great, now she's going to be smiling all night because of the kiss]. He thought back to the kiss but had his famous poker face expression. "I had to do it.. not like I wanted to" he turned around and walked off home.

----------------------------------

You were lying in your bed and was still wide awake. [He kissed me]. You couldn't help but replay the kiss inside your mind. [Even though he didn't want to do it, he still KISSED ME!!]. You held onto your blanket and pulled it over your mouth and softly squealed underneath it.