Kissing Scene

Smile For Me

Block B - U Hoo Hoo

-----------------------------------------

 

You were in your bedroom, looking through the script and saw your lines.

"Do I really have to say these?" you flipped through the next few pages and stopped at page 45. You scrolled down and saw the words, 'Prince kisses Snow White'. You gasped and closed the script immediately. [I do have to kiss him.. me kissing L]. You imagined the scene and your heart started beating faster and faster. You shook your head, "It's just acting". 

You got out of bed and walked downstairs. You saw Byunghun on the couch, "Don't you have homework?" you asked. He shrugged, "The teacher never tells us" he answered. You shook your head. [Dumb , do you always need to be told what to do?].

"Oh sweetie, can you give me the sugar jar" your mum asked, while cooking soup in the kitchen. You saw the sugar jar and gave it to her, "Here mum" you said. She took it and placed it down, "Anything interesting happened at school today?" she asked. You shook your head, "Not really" you smiled.

"I heard you are having a school play" Byunghun said from the lounge room. You slapped your face. [Stupid Byunghun!! Why did you have to mention it for?].

Your mum perked her head up, "A school play? Are you participating?" she looked at you. Before you could answer no, Byunghun butted in again, "Yeah mum, she's playing Snow White~" he laughed hard.

You were frowning angrily at him, "BYUNGHUN SHUT UP!!" you shouted, but his laughter was still heard.

Your mum chuckled, "Well who is your prince charming?" she asked. You looked at the ground, "Some guy name L" you muttered.

Byunghun poked his head into the kitchen, "Did you just say L? From Infinite?". You spun around to face him, "Why are you always eavesdropping!!" you crossed your arms. He shrugged, "Not my fault" he went back to the lounge room.

"I hope you have fun participating in the play" your mum smiled. You looked at her. [I wish this play would be over soon].

-----------------------

You were in the bus and looked outside the window, you were thinking of quitting the play. [Should I quit the play and just let Jungmi be Snow White?]. You frowned at the though and for some reason, you didn't want to do that.

"Yeah, we're here" Byunghun slapped your arm. "Ow!!" you held onto the sore part and eyed him. "Your fault for dazing off" he scoffed and walked off the bus. You pouted and walked off the bus as well.

You were walking into the school gate and froze when you saw L walking into the double doors. Your heart beat was increasing and you felt your chest. [Why is my heart being this way?]. You shrugged your shoulders and continued to walk into the school.

It was time for drama rehearsal and of course, every girl was giving you the look and whispering behind your back. You ignored them and continued to listen to the teacher.

"Well class, hopefully you have all read the script last night. I'm hoping that this play will go out as planned and that no one is going to ruin it" she glared at the girls that were whispering. "Don't worry guys, this is just a play. It will be over before you know it" she smiled.

Just then the doors opened and Infinite walked in. Every girl gasped and quickly fixed their hair so that it was perfect. You rolled your eyes and looked at Heejin, "Pathetic" you muttered. She laughed and hi five you.

"Ahem, why are you guys late for rehearsal?" the teacher asked Infinite.

Dongwoo shrugged, "We don't have any major roles so what's the point of going in early?".

Woohyun chuckled, "Except for our L, who is the prince" he slung an arm around his neck. L didn't smile or made any facial expression, he looked over to you and you quickly spun around. He tilted his head. [What's wrong with her?]. He wondered.

The teacher clapped her hands together, "Okay class, I want to work on the first scene, please get into your position" she ordered.

Everyone quickly ran to their position and you cleared your throat, getting ready for speaking.

"Okay, now I want ~~~~~ to act casual and don't worry, it's just the first practice" she calmed you down. You nodded and began with your first line.

Heejin was backstage waiting for her part. She looked over and saw Jungmi snickering with her friends. She rolled her eyes and continued to watch you act. [She's really good at this].

Next was Jungmi. She had to wear a black coat and a witch's hat which she hated the most. Most of the girls were giggling in the audience and she gave them all death glares. They immediately stopped and looked away, scared.

"Now Jungmi, try to act cold but at the same time, you have to pursue her in thinking you're a good person" the teacher ordered. Jungmi just nodded,  not caring what the teacher said. [Gosh I have to wear this? It's so ugly!]. She knocked on the cardboard door and you slowly opened it.

"Yes?" you answered.

[Lucky girl!! Get's to wear something pretty]. Jungmi calmed down and got into her character. "Hello little lady, are you home alone?" she asked.

Infinite was in the audience and looked at you and saw your acting skills.

"She's good at acting" Woohyun whispered to the others. They nodded, "And she looks cute in that outfit" Sungjong said. Woohyun glared at him, "Back off she's mine" he shot. Sungjong shook his head,"She's never your's" he pointed out.

Everyone laughed. The teacher shot them a look, telling them to be quiet. They did and continued to see your acting abilities.

Next scene was with you and Infinite. They got up on stage and acted as the seven dwarves. Although you hated being with them, it was fun seeing them as the dwarves. Jaesung was the seventh one because L was the prince already.

"Nice acting you guys" the teacher praised.

You all smiled and bowed. "Thanks".

The teacher got up and walked over to you and L. "I want to work on the scene where you got poisoned and also the scene where you wake up as well" she mentioned.

You nodded, "Of course we can do that" you looked over at L. He nodded as well and didn't say anything.

"Okay, the rest of you who don't have further lines can go now" the teacher clapped her hands. Nearly everyone left and it was just you, Heejin, Jungmi and Infinite left.

Jungmi was holding onto the poison apple. She looked at it and frowned. [If only you were a real poisonous apple]. She looked up and glared at you. [And this chick gets to kiss L!!].

You were walking into your position and waited for the cue.

"Okay, action" the teacher called,

Jungmi walked up to you, "Would you like an apple" she held it up in front of you. You looked at her, "That's not the line.." you said. She rolled her eyes, "Then what is the line? You smart " she hissed. You took a step back, "I'm just saying" you didn't look into her eyes.

The teacher shook her head, "Jungmi, just get the script and read it off from there" she handed her the book. Jungmi walked over and got it. She turned to the page and walked back to you.

"Okay, do it again" the teacher called.

Jungmi rolled her eyes. "This is a delicious apple, do you want to taste it?" she held the apple to you.

The scene continued and by the time you know it, you were lying down pretending the be dead.

"Now this scene, I wanted it to be acted out as natural as you can alright?" the teacher asked L and you. The two of you nodded and you laid back down.

Infinite and Jaesung was pretending to be sad and was curious at how this scene was going to turn out. They were eyeing both you and L.

"And action" the teacher called.

L walked up to you and knelt down beside you, "Beautiful princess, who did this to you?".

Even though your eyes were closed, you couldn't help but feel nervous. [This is the scene that he kisses me right? Oh god!!]. Your heart was beating out of control and you could feel your stomach tensing. You didn't know why but you wanted for this to be over and done with.

Woohyun spoke, "It was the evil witch who did this".

Sungjong nodded, "But if she was kissed by a prince then she will be awaken" he said.

L looked at you sleeping. He gulped and blinked nervously. Infinite all leaned in and looked closely at what was going to happen next. On the other hand, Jungmi was clenching her fist tight and was frowning and if you looked closely at her, you could see steam coming out of her ears.

You were feeling nervous yourself. You were waiting for the scene to be over or for the teacher to yell out cut but no one said anything. [Is he really going to kiss me? Is he really going to do it?]. You were waiting for his lips to touch yours but you could feel your breath coming out unevenly. [What's wrong with me? Breathe normally ~~~~~, this is just acting].

L breathed out and looked at the Infinite members. They nodded their heads towards you. "Hurry and kiss her" Sunggyu whispered and winked. L shook his head lightly and looked back down at you.

[Do I really need to kiss her?]. He looked down at your lips and swallowed hard. He never felt nervous before but why was he feeling it now? He slowly leaned in and was inches away from your lips.

Jungmi's eyes bulged out and she was twisting her script in fury. [They aren't going to kiss are they?].

Just as L's lips were about to touch yours, the teacher shouted, "CUT!!". L stopped and quickly leaned back. You opened your eyes slowly and saw L looking at you. Your eyes widened and you turned the other way. But somehow you felt disappointed that he didn't kiss you.

The teacher walked up to both you and L, "That was good acting, but we need to work more on your chemistry" she smiled and looked around, "We'll practice more tomorrow, everyone can go now" she said.

You quickly sat up and walked over to where Heejin was. She nudged you, "You nearly kissed L" she wriggled her eyebrows. You rolled your eyes, "Luckily the teacher called cut" you said.

The two of you then left the drama room.

Infinite stayed behind and Sunggyu nudged L, "Ey, you nearly kissed ~~~~~" he said. L looked at him, "I didn't want to do it" he said.

Woohyun looked at him, "Can e swap roles? I want to kiss ~~~~~" he wined. L shrugged, "If you want to" and left. Woohyun jumped up and down.

"That's unfair, how come he gets to be a prince?" Sungjong wined. Woohyun slung an arm around his neck, "Because I look like one". Sungjong scoffed, "Whatever" he rolled his eyes.

------------------------

You were sitting on your bed and thought back on the kiss scene you were about to have with L. Your face suddenly became red and you quickly fanned yourself. [Why am I feeling this way? He's really handsome though]. You were once again dazing off about him.

Your phone vibrated and you looked at who the message came from. You looked at your phone and saw that it came from Soomin.

'Let's hang out tonight?' - Soomin.

You thought for a while and decided to say yes. You texted her back and changed your clothes. You walked out of the house and walked to the bus stop. [Hopefully I won't run into Infinite out here].