Beach Party

Smile For Me

Boyfriend - Little By Little

-----------------------------------------------------

 

The beach was packed that night because of the amount of people that came to the party. There were rides and foods so that everyone was entertained. Soomin, Heejin and Mina were sitting at a table eating kimbab and you walked over to them, "Hey" you waved.

"Oh you want one?" Mina held out her kimbab in front of you. You shook your head, "Nah it's alright, I'm full" you patted your stomach. She eyed you suspiciously, "Who did you eat with?" she asked. You looked at her, "I didn't eat with anyone. Just had a little snack" you smiled.

"RRRiiiiiiiggggggtttttt" Heejin didn't sound so convinced. You chuckled, "Don't eye me like that" you covered your face with your hands and looked away. The three of them laughed.

You saw Beast and they all waved you over. "I'm just going to Beast oppas, you guys are okay by yourself?" you asked. They nodded. "Don't worry about us, you go and have fun~" Soomin winked at you. You rolled your eyes and walked over to Beast.

"Oppas!!" you said as you reached them. Kikwang slung an arm over your shoulder, "Do you want to go on the rides?" he asked. You looked around, "Which ride should we go on?" you asked, looking at the different rides. Kikwang tapped his finger to his chin and pointed to the merry go round. "Do you want to go on that?" he asked. You nodded, agreeing.

The 7 of you then walked over to the merry go round and lined up. Soon it was you in the front. You turned around, "I think we have to split.." you said.

"I'm going with ~~~~~" Junhyung shouted and stood next to you. Kikwang also stood next to you. Yoseob placed his hand up, "Me too" he stood next to you.

Dongwoo, Doojoon and Hyunseung glared at the other three. "Fine!! We see how it is" Hyunseung poke his tongue out. You giggled, "Don't worry oppa, next ride we go on, I'll go with you" you said. He patted your head, "You better keep that promise" he held out his pinky. You nodded and pinky promised him.

"Okay, next!!" the worker said. You and the other three hoped on and the rest had to wait for the next carriage. The worker closed the little rail and locked it up, soon the ride started to move.

"I haven't been on this for so long!!" you looked out and saw the beautiful party beneath with all the lights.

Yoseob nodded, "I'm glad you liked it" he smiled at you. You beamed at him, "Of course I like it" and went back to looking outside. Yoseob still kept his attention to you. [I want to say you look more beautiful than the lights below].

"HEY ~~~~~". The four of you turned to look at each other. "Who said that?" you asked, confused. They all shrugged. "WE'RE UP HERE!!". The four of you turned and looked up to see the other three in the carriage above you.

"Hey oppas" you called and waved back to them. They smiled, "Do you regret not going with three handsome oppas?" Doojoon asked you. Junhyung glared at him, "Yah!! We have three handsome oppas over here too. They might be more handsome" he smirked.

"Y-YAH!! Stop being such a smart !!" Hyungeung shot back. Junhyung smiled and gave them a peace sign.

You giggled, "I bet Dongwoon oppa wouldn't like that remark" you wagged your finger side to side, while shaking your head. Junyung shrugged, "It's true though" he winked at you.

"Of course, we have the smiling prince over here" Kikwang showed his famous smile. You chuckled and looked over at Yoseob. "We have the prince of aegyo over here" he did his cutest aegyo which made you giggle. "Yes, you three are more handsome" you said.

They all looked at you, "Really?" they asked. You nodded. Junhyung stuck his head out, "DID YOU HEAR THAT!! ~~~~~ SAYS WE'RE MORE HANDSOME" he shouted.

"WHAT?!" you heard the other three shouted angrily. You looked over at Junhyung and slapped his arm, "Oppa!! You didn't have to announce it to the whole world" you said. He smiled innocently, "But I do what the whole world to know". You shook your head and leaned back in the chair.

The ride was over and the 7 of you were standing in front of a rice cake stall. Everyone was feeling hungry and decided to get something to eat.

"Here are our rice cakes" Kikwang said and gave you a plate. You smiled and the 7 of you began to find a place to sit down. Every place was all packed and there were no seats left.

"Why don't we just sit over there" you pointed to an empty bench. All of you walked over and sat down, since there weren't a table so you had to hold your plates and eat it.

"Mmmmm this food is yummy" Kikwang said while eating. You nodded, agreeing, "This is the best!!!" you started placing them all in your mouth.

"Are you that hungry?". You turned your head to see L and Infinite standing behind you. "Oh, Infinite" you said. They all gave you a look, like you were forgetting to add something after saying Infinite. You swallowed the last bits of food, "Oppa" you added. They all smiled in satisfaction.

"Have you finished eating?" Sungjong asked, forgetting that Beast was next to you. You looked down at your empty plate and nodded, "Yeah, why is that?" you asked.

"Do you want to hang out with us?" Sunggyu invited you. You looked over at Beast who lightly nodded. You turned to Infinite and smiled, "Sure" you stood up and waved to Beast, "I'll see you soon oppas!!" you smiled and walked over to Infinite. 

Beast all looked at each other and sighed. "I never thought she was that close to them" Junhyung was sounding a bit pissed off. They all nodded. Yoseob looked back and saw you walking away with Infinite. [Why can't you see that we want to hang out with you as well ~~~~~].

You were walking with Infinite around the small food stalls and looked at the many foods. Woohyun looked at you, "Aren't you full from before?" he asked. You looked back up to him, "They all look so yummy though" you slightly pouted. He patted your head, "Babo! if you keep eating then your stomach is going to get big" he made the shape of what a pregnant woman looked like. "Oppa!!" you slapped his arm. He chuckled and slung his arm around your neck, "Of course that wouldn't happen to you" he winked. You scoffed and looked the other way.

The 8 of you were now walking along the jetty. You looked around and saw many couples cuddling close to each other. You looked over and saw L looking the opposite direction, you cleared your throat awkwardly and stared the other direction. Woohyun looked around back to you. "Ngaw is our ~~~~~~ shy?" he poke your cheeks. You slapped his hand away, "I'm not embarrassed" but your cheeks began to turn red and you fanned them to make it cook down.

You sat down at the very end and patted the spot next to you, "Aren't you guys going to sit down?" you asked Infinite. They all looked at each other and decided to sit next to you. Woohyun sat on your left and L on your right. You stared out into the horizon, "Don't you think the beach is such a peaceful place?" you asked.

They all looked around and saw the noisy beach, filled with people, rides and food stalls. "I don't think it's peaceful tonight" Sunggyu said. You chuckled, "Of course not tonight, but mainly it is peaceful" you stared in front of you with a calm expression. L looked over at you and had a small smile on his face.

Woohyun looked over at you and smiled. [I just want to say how beautiful you look].

"~~~~~ who do you think is the most handsome in Infinite?" Sunggyu suddenly asked you. You leaned back and looked at him, "What?" you were taken back from the sudden question. He smiled at you, "How do you think is the most handsome in Infinite?" he repeated himself.

You cleared your throat and looked at L. "Umm.. no comment" you said. "NGAWW" they all said. You giggled, "Well I'm not going to say it" you said.

"I bet it's me" Sunggyu said with full confidence. "Tss.. it's me of course" Woohyun smiled. "Forget it you guys, it's me!!" Sungyeol pointed to himself. "Keep dreaming, it's me" Sungjong did his aegyo. "Whatever, it's me" Hoya flexed his muscles. "The most handsome is the most funniest" Dongwoo laughed. You giggled at the way they were fighting over who was the most handsome. You looked at L and he looked at you. Your heart started to beat and you looked away. [My answer, will have to be my Prince is the most handsome]. You smiled at the image of L in your mind.

The 8 of you were just talking and laughing at the jokes Infinite were telling you about. You laughed so hard that sometimes you had to hold onto your stomach.

It was getting late and everyone was leaving. You stood up, "Let's go back, it's getting late" you said and walked off. Infinite all got up and followed you.

You patted your pant pocket and didn't feel your phone. [Damn it, I must of left it back there]. You turned around, "I left my phone back there, I'm just going to get it" you said and ran back to the edge of the jetty. You looked around and didn't see your phone anywhere. You bent down and started to search for it. [Where is it?].

"YOU FOUND IT YET?" Sunggyu asked. "Not yet" you answered.

Beast was walking around trying to find you. They saw Infinite and decided to run over to them.

You were crawling and you didn't notice you were near the edge. A little kid was playing Chasey and ran past Infinite to where you were. You stood up and looked over the edge, "I couldn't have dropped it in there right?" you frowned. You turned around and the little boy accidentally pushed you.

"WHOA!!".

*SPLASH*

Infinite and Beast's head all  turned towards the end of the jetty.

"HELP!!!".