My Prince In Love

Smile For Me

Park Da Ye - What Should I Do

-------------------------------------------

 

You and L were now outside in the hospital's garden. You were sitting in your wheelchair and letting L push you along. You stared at the flowers and back to L, "Why did you push me out here?" you asked.

He didn't look at you but straight ahead, "It's more better out here than inside" he admitted. You nodded and faced the front, "Anyways, did you want to tell me something? Why was Woohyun on about and the others they were acting very strange" you made a confused frown.

L stopped pushing you and looked at the flower beds beside him, "Yeah I have something to tell you" he said. He walked to the front of you and stooped down at your level, he looked into your eyes, "Do you.. still remember the promise?" he asked.

You gave him a 'huh' look, not knowing what he was on about. "Mwuh? I don't remember promising you anything.." you said, trying to think of the promise but nothing came into your mind.

L chuckled, "I guess you still didn't get it". You looked at him, "What are you on about oppa.. I'm getting confused" you said. L looked at you, "Remember when I asked you if you wanted to go out with me?" he reminded. Your cheeks started burning red at the memory.

He tilted his head, "Do you really want to go out with me?" he asked. Your eyes widened at the question he was asking. You looked away trying to avoid eye contact with him. "I just want to know.. do you?".

[!! What do I say? Should I lie or tell the truth?]. Your mind was going crazy, your face was burning up and you bit your lip. "Even if I do answer to that question, your answer wouldn't match mine" you felt your heart beating fast in your chest, but it wasn't because of nervousness, it was filled with pain.

"Yeah, you're right, my answer wouldn't be the same as yours" he said. Your heart just sank at what he said.

"Back then you wanted to go out with me.." he looked at you, "Then do you want to go out with me now?" he continued. He silently waited for your answer. You stared at him with wide eyes, "W-Why are you asking me all of a sudden?" you wanted to know the reason behind all of these.

L softly smiled, he had to tell you what he told you when you were in a coma. "You remember the play? And when I told you that I prefer rehearsing with you?". You slowly nodded. "I meant it, I really did miss spending time with you, but then I heard you wanted to quit and I wasn't use to being with Jungmi" he stopped.

"But I'm glad that you told me you didn't want to kiss her. That made me happy and realise that you actually listened to what I was telling you" you held onto his hands, "Thanks oppa" you said, with a sweet smile. L saw your smiling face and he felt loved at the way you were looking at him.

You were thinking and suddenly thought of something, "Oppa" you said. "In the play, who did you want to end up kissing?" you asked. He tilted his head, "I thought I already answered this?" he asked. You nodded, "I just want to make sure what your answer meant..". L slowly nodded, "This babo princess right here" he poke your nose. Your eyes widened, "R-Really?" you were shocked. He nodded, not a slight bit of hesitation or embarrassment. You looked the other way, your cheeks turning bright red.

L looked down, smiling to himself. He then remembered a memory.

You looked up at him, "Can I ask you a question?" you asked. He nodded. "I know you answered this before but I want to make sure if you still think the same way.. do you.. like me?" you looked at him straight in the eyes.

It started to rain but the two of you didn't care. "Do you want me to like you?" he asked. You thought for a moment and then truthfully nodded, "I do" you admitted. He smiled, "So you haven't thought of giving up on me?".

"I did, but I just couldn't because whenever I see you.. I love you even more" you confessed. L's eyes widened when you mentioned the word love. He didn't noticed that you love him that much.

"~~~~~~" he said. You turned back to look at him, to see that his expression was soft and not cold. "I just want to know.. you still like me?" he asked. You slightly looked away, you knew he would never like you, "Our answers won't be the same" you said. L held onto your hand, which made you look at the interaction. "Give it a try, answer the question and let's see what my answer is" he said.

You looked at him, some reason your heart was beating fast and something inside of you told you that the way he was looking at you was different from before. You bit your lip, "I do. If I don't love you then why would I save you from the knife? If I hated you then I would of let you suffer" you poke your tongue out and gave a little chuckle.

"Then do you remember the promise you promised me?" he asked. You were now really confused, "What promise?" you asked. He smiled, "That you will never give up on me" he repeated your words. Your eyes widened when you remembered the memory.

"Answer me this, you will never give up on me right?" He asked. You immediately nodded, "I will never give up on you. Even if you push me away I will never" you said. L nodded, "Better keep that promise".

"So that was what I promised you.." a soft smile appeared on your face. L nodded, "I hoped you still kept it" he said. You looked at him, "If I did kept it, what's the point when you're never going to fall for me" you sadly said.

L couldn't keep his feelings in anymore, "~~~~~~ the reason why I said to keep that promise id because.. I knew that in the future I'll.. fall for you" he said. Your eyes rounded at his confession, you looked at him to see if he was joking or not but his face was serene and serious. "Really?" you asked. He nodded. Your heart was beating faster and faster at this moment you two are sharing.

You swallowed hard, "I-Is it the. future now?" you just had to know. He looked into your eyes, "I'll tell you by giving you this" he leaned in and your eyes widened at the closeness. He looked down at your pink lips and closed the space between you. You felt his lips on yours and your heart was beating a thousand beats per minute. [He's kissing me?! So does it mean..].

L pulled back and smiled at you, "That's my answer to your question" he said. You had a blank expression on your face, you didn't know what to think. Your mind was going crazy and your heart was still beating like crazy. L saw your expression and chuckled to himself, "I wouldn't be surprised at your expression now" he joked.

You suddenly snapped out of your daze and looked at him, "Then what you wanted to tell me was that.." you wanted him to finish your sentence for you.

He smiled and nodded, "It's exactly what you're thinking right now. Lee ~~~~~~ you have made Kim Myungsoo love you" he confessed. A wide smile appeared on your face, you couldn't believe it, all the time of not giving up, always hoping that one day this was going to happen and it finally did. [Myungsoo oppa loves me!!].

"Lee ~~~~~ I love you" he stated without hesitation. You couldn't help but let happy tears roll down your cheeks, he wiped the tears away with his thumb, "Don't cry, you should be happy" he said. You nodded, "I am happy, very happy" you smiled brightly at him.

He held your hands, "The prince has fallen in love with the princess". You chuckled at his cheesiness. He also chuckled at what he just said, "Well it's true though" he said. You looked at him, "Yeah it is true".

"Then will you still want to go out with me?" he asked again. You smiled and nodded, "I do, but do you?" you gave him a questioning look. He laughed, "If I didn't want to go out with you then why would I ask?" he smiled, indicating that he wanted to.

"When did this happen?" you asked. He then told you everything he said to you when you were in a coma. Your heart was just happy because L has finally love you.