Captured

Smile For Me

Teen Top - Clap

---------------------------------------------------

 

Infinite was at Sunggyu's house just chilling when the front door suddenly opened. Everyone turned their heads and saw L breathing heavily.

"Oh hyung, what's up?" Sungjong greeted.

"~~~~~ she's been kidnapped!!" he shot, ignoring Sungjong's greeting. Everyone, especially Woohyun was shocked. He immediately stood up, walked over to L and held him by the collar, "Why didn't you stop them!! Where were you when she needed you?" he hissed. L shoved his hand away, "Don't tell me what I'm suppose to do! You blame yourself, if you're so great at protecting her, why didn't you?" L shot back, "Don't go blaming me that I didn't protect her!!".

Infinite ran over and broke the two apart. "This isn't the time to play the blame game. We need to know what happening to ~~~~~~" Sunggyu said. L and Woohyun both glared at each other and turned the other way, ignoring each others presence.

Sunggyu sighed, "Myungsoo tell us what happened" he demanded. L turned to him, "I was walking to her house when I saw her being pulled into a black car by these two men in suits.." his voice faded. He didn't know why but the way you screamed to him replayed back in his mind.

"We need to find her now!!" Dongwoo opened the door. "Do you know where to find her?" Hoya asked. Dongwoo froze. [!! He's right]. He let out a frustrated sigh, "What are we suppose to do then? Wait for her to come back to us?" he shot.

Sungyeol placed a hand on his shoulder, "We'll think of something" he reassured him. Dongwoo nodded.

Woohyun turned to L, "How many men were there?" he asked. L looked at him, "Around 3 plus the driver" he answered, "Why?". He became suspicious as to why Woohyun would ask such a question.

[3 men, could it be the same as the three that tried to kidnap her at school?]. "Because at school there were also three men that tried to harm her, but luckily I came in time" he glared at L. L looked back at him, "What are you trying to say?!" he lunged forward but was pulled back by Sungyeol, "Whoa!! Stop this!!" he relaxed and turned the other way.

"We need to know more, L do you remember anything else? Or Woohyun, do you remember the guys faces?" Sunggyu asked.

Everyone sat down and both L and Woohyun told them what they saw.

------------------------

You woke up to see that you were in a dark room. You panicked and tried to move but you looked down to see that you were tied to a chair. "Where am I? How did I get here?".

"Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to you" a voice came from across the corner. You turned your head and saw a faint shadow, "Who are you?" you asked. He walked forward and you gasped, "I-It's you..". Joonghae was standing in front of you.

He looked at you, "Have we met before?" he asked. He searched your face and remembered you from the subway. He clicked his fingers, "Oh so you're the girl at the subway" he said. You slowly nodded, "Why are you keeping me here?" your heart was pumping hard.

He smirked, "I won't do anything to you" he touched your cheeks and ran it down your jaw line. You turned your head away from his touch, "Don't touch me" you hissed/ He stopped and stood up straight, "You're pretty cute" he complimented.

You shot him a look, "Untie me now!!" you ordered. He looked at you and smiled, "I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I'm ordered to keep you here".

"By who?" you asked. He shook what he said. "I want Myungsoo oppa here with me.." you started to tear up and tears fell down your cheeks. [Myungsoo oppa, help me]. The scene of when he tried to open the car door and running after the car played through your mind.

----------------------

Jungmi was sitting on her bed and smiled at the text message she just received. "We finally got her, you can relax now".

"~~~~~ is finally gone, now L will soon forget her" she smiled at herself. "Ah I can't wait till school tomorrow".

Meanwhile, Infinite were searching down in a circle in Sunggyu's living room. No one was talking and was all staring blankly ahead. Woohyun was looking at his phone and seeing the time ticking away.

"We can't just sit here doing nothing, we need to go out there and search for her" Dongwoo stood up. Hoya looked at him, "We don't even know where she is, how can we find her?".

"I don't care!! We'll search everywhere, every city and every neighborhood!!" he sounded determined. L looked at him, "He's right, we can't just sit here. Let's split up and search for her" he also stood up.

Hoya sighed, "Fine, it's the best we can do" everyone nodded and followed Dongwoo and L out of the door.

Everyone split up and ran in different directions. Woohyun ran down town and searched the many malls and streets to see if any of the men were there. He stopped by an accessory table and remembered back to when he and you were hanging out with each other. [~~~~~ I'm sorry I couldn't protect you]. Woohyun continued to run and saw Sungyeol on the other side of the road, "Have you found her?" he asked.

Sungyeol shook his head, "I've searched everywhere but I can't find her" he looked away. Woohyun looked in the other direction and saw Dongwoo and Hoya running around in different stores and looking through the restaurant windows to see anyone who looked suspicious.

"I guess they haven't found anything suspicious" Sungyeol said, while looking at both Hoya and Dongwoo. Woohyun nodded, "But don't worry, we'll be able to find her and save her" he was determined to find you no matter what.

L ran to your house to see if you had dropped anything on the ground and saw nothing. [~~~~~ where can you be?]. Suddenly the words that the ajumma said before played in his mind, 'You don't know what you have until it's gone' then an image of you popped in his mind. "That ajumma, her words id what I'm feeling right now" he looked up at your house and let out a heavy sigh.

Byunghun opened the front door and looked outside to see if you had gone home. "Where the hell can she be?" he asked himself. He searched the front and saw L standing staring at your house, outside the gate. "Hello L hyung!!" he waved.

L looked at him and motioned him to come out. He nodded, closed the door and proceeded out to the front of the gate, where L was standing, "What's up hyung" he smiled.

"... Your sister hasn't came home yet?" L asked. Byunghun shook his head, "She never comes home this late and even if she does, she'll give us a call" he let out a sigh, "That pig, where is she?" he crossed his arms in frustration.

L looked away, "~~~~~~ is..". [Should I say that she's kidnapped and make them worry or lie?]. He inhaled, "She's.. been kidnapped" he whispered the last part. Byunghun's eyes widened in shock, "WHAT?! SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED?" he shouted. L covered his mouth quickly, "Shh not so loud. I don't want your parents to find out" he hissed.

Byunghun nodded and moved L's hand away from his mouth, "Do you know who kidnapped her? Have you found any clues?" he shot questions at L.

"No, we've split up and tried to find anything that could lead us to her" L said. Byunghun nodded, "Call her!!" he took out his phone and dialed in your number. It started ringing and it went to voicemail. He hanged up and shook his head, "She didn't pick up!" he said.

L felt disappointed because he couldn't save you and anxious because he wanted to know where you are right now. "You keep trying to call her and contact me if you find anything" L dialed in his number into Byunghun's phone. He nodded and walked back inside the gate. "Oh and Byunghun" he turned around, "Don't tell your parents this.. they might get worried" L continued. Byunghun nodded, "Don't worry, I won't tell them anything" with that he walked back inside.

L looked down the streets in both direction and let out a frustrated sigh. "Why did you have to be kidnapped!!" his heart felt heavy and he took out his phone and dialed in your number, "Pick up ~~~~~" he murmured but to his disappointment, it went straight to voice mail. [Her phone isn't with her at this moment then].

--------------------------

Your phone rang again inside your bag which was placed in the corner. You struggled in the chair to loosen the rope tied around your body but it was no use, the rope was too tight. "DAMN IT!!" you cursed. Your phone stopped ringing and you stopped struggling. You looked around the room, "Why did this happen to me? What did I do wrong?" you couldn't help but feel hopeless at this point.

"I just want to get out of this place!!".