Biggest Rivals

Smile For Me

Epik High - Wannabe ft. Mellow

---------------------------

 

Night soon fell and the streets became crowded once more. You and Yoseob were walking down the streets, you didn't feel awkward but Yoseob was nervous. He didn't know what to do or say. The two of you walked past an arcade and he pointed to it, "Do you want to go in?". You turned back and looked at what he was pointing at. "The arcade?". He nodded. You looked inside and saw a group of familiar people. You smiled and walked inside. Yoseob stared at the back of you and tilted his head, confused. [Who did she saw?].

Kikwang was playing the ping ball machine while the others were standing behind him, watching him play the game. Junhyung peaked his head over Kikwang's shoulder and sighed, "When are you going to finish with this?". He was growing impatient by the minute.

Kikwang was still playing and didn't look up, "I have to beat your high score". The ball bounded up and hit the various components. The score numbers increased and Junhyung rolled his eyes, "You'll never be able to beat my score" Junhyung proudly said and turned around. He stopped when he saw you, "Hey ~~~~~". The others turned around, except Kikwang who was busy playing.

Hyunseung waved, "Hey. Who are you here with?" he asked.

You turned around and pointed to Yoseob who was approaching them. Junhyung looked at you and back to Yoseob. He slyly smiled. [What do we have here?].

Yoseob looked at him, "What is it? Why are you smiling for?" he asked, confused.

Junhyung shook his head, "Nothing" but he continued to have a smile on his face.

Doojoon patted your head, "What brings you here?" he asked.

"Yoseob oppa invited me out to have dessert". All eyes were on Yoseob. You then continued, "Then we walked past this place and I saw you guys so decided to go in and say hi".

Dongwoon smiled and looked down at your wrapped up wrist. "What happened to your wrist?" he pointed at it. Everyone turned their attention to your wrist.

You held onto your wrist and smiled, "Nothing. I fell over at Sport's Day" you explained. They nodded. "Does it hurt?" Junhyung asked. You shook your head, "Not much as before" you smiled.

Doojoon placed his arms around your neck, "Why don't we go somewhere? I'm hungry" he rubbed his stomach. You chuckled, "Okay. Where do you guys want to eat?" you asked.

"Why don't you pick a place ~~~~~~" Dongwoon suggested. You tapped your finger to the bottom of your lip, thinking. "Hmm.. I know a good place" you clapped your hands together.

"Okay then. Let's go" Junhyung pointed to the entrance of the arcade. You looked over at Kikwang who was still concentrating on playing the game. "Are you going oppa?" you asked. "Just wait a minute" he still didn't lift his head up from the game.

Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Can you hurry up or we'll leave without you" he threatened. Kikwang shook his head, "Don't leave without me!!" he pouted. You chuckled at how he was being, "Don't worry oppa, we won't leave you". Everyone decided to wait for him to finish playing before going off.

Junhyung looked at you shocked, "We're really going to wait for him to finish?". You nodded, "Do you have a problem oppa?". He shook his head. He waited for about a few seconds and couldn't take it anymore. "Let's go, we're all hungry" he pulled Kikwang by the collar.

"M-My game!" Kikwang whined. It was too late and he was being pulled away. You chuckled and followed them out with the others.

--------------------

Infinite were walking down the streets and looked around for a place to eat.

"Damn it, I'm hungry" Dongwoo rubbed his stomach and frowned.

Sunggyu looked inside most of the restaurants but continued to walk along. He didn't know why but he didn't feel like eating the food they were selling. He walked up to a Korean BBQ and looked up at the sign.

"Do you want to eat here hyung?" Woohyun asked, looking up at the sign as well. Sunggyu looked back at him, "You don't want to eat here?" he asked. Woohyun shook his head, "It's been a while since I last eaten this" he said.

Sungyeol wrapped his arm around Woohyun's neck, "Then let's go in" he lead him inside. Sunggyu opened the door and looked around. He looked over at the counter and a waitress walked up to him, "May I help you?" she asked.

"Table for 7" he didn't even looked at her. She saw how cute he was and blushed. Sunggyu eyed her and smirked, "You're cute" he winked. That made her blush even more. "H-Here. Let me show you to your table" she quickly showed them to their table.

Woohyun nudged Sunggyu on the arm, "Nice move" he smiled. Sunggyu shrugged, "Meh" he walked over to the table and showed them.

You and Beast was walking down the streets and you stopped in front of a restaurant. All of their heads looked up to see what the name of it was.

"Korean BBQ" Doojoon read the sign. You nodded, "This is my favourite place to go and eat" you smiled.

Hyunseung stepped forwards, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go in" he opened the door for you. You walked inside and the place was full of people. You saw a group of noisy boys in the back corner but didn't pay much attention to them.

"How many people?" a waiter asked. He was tall and leaned. You looked at him, "7" you answered. He then showed you to your table.

The seven of you sat down and you were between Yoseob and Junhyung. The menu came and you all ordered beef, pork.. well all sorts of meats. The meats came and everyone began grilling them.

You then overheard a group of boys talking.

"Yah Sungjong, stop being a pig" Woohyun smacked him across the arm. Sungjong still continued to eat, not caring.

Sunggyu shook his head, "The person who eats the most has to pay" he pointed out.

That made Sungjong stopped eating and looked up at him, "You're joking right hyung?" he gulped down what was in his mouth.

The others chuckled. "Do you want him to be joking?" Sungjong quickly nodded. "Then don't eat so much" Hoya took some of the meat off Sungjong's plate and placed it on his.

Dongwoo leaned back on his chair, "Maknae is so easy to trick" he was referring to Sungjong.

Everyone laughed, except Sungjong who was too busily eating, still.

[Their voices are so familiar]. You decided to looked at them, to see who it was. You looked around and when you saw Infinite just tables away from you, your eyes widened. [What are they doing here?]. L caught you staring and looked back at you. His eyes were scary so that made you looked away immediately.

"What's wrong?" Yoseob asked. You shook your head, "Nothing" you picked up a pork and place it inside of your mouth and slowly chewed onto it.

L as still staring at you. [What's wrong with her?]

-------------------------

After eating, Beast and you were walking around the streets. You looked around and weren't watching where you were going and bumped into someone.

"Sorry!!" you bowed apologetically.

He scoffed, "Watch where you're going" he said with a cold tone.

You looked up and eyes widened. Sunggyu looked down at you, "Oh it's you...".

You stepped back and Beast was eyeing him. "What are you doing here?" you asked him.

Woohyun looked at you, "Hi hotty" he waved happily. You looked at him and didn't wave back. Yoseob looked down at you. [Why is he calling her hotty? What's going on here?]. He pulled you back, "Don't call her that!!" he was getting angry.

Woohyun looked at Yoseob and smirked, "Why can't I call a girl that?!" he raised his voice. Yoseob was getting pissed and you could tell.

Woohyun walked up to Yoseob, "And how are you going to stop me?" he challenged. You stepped in front of Yoseob, "Let's go" you pushed Yoseob abck lightly.

Infinite walked up behind Woohyun. Sunggyu smiled, "Answer Woohyun. How are you going to stop him?" he looked straight at Yoseob.

Junhyung sighed frustrated, " this !" he couldn't take it anymore and punched Woohyun in the face. You gasped, "OPPA!!" you looked at Junhyung.

Woohyun wiped the blood off the corner of his lip and smirked, "You wanna go?" he got up and punched Junhyung back.

"S GOING DOWN!" Dongwoo stepped up and punched Hyunseung.

Just about a few seconds later, a fight broke out from between them. You stood back, surprised at what was happening. [I can't believe they are fighting]

"STOP IT!!" you shouted but no one listened to you. You saw Yoseob fell onto the floor and ran up to him. "Oppa are you alright?". He ignored you and pushed you away, which made you fell on the floor.

"You're a head you know that" Hoya shouted and punched Kikwang. He dodged it and kicked Hoya in the stomach. He fell down but got back on his feet quickly.

You looked around and saw Sungjong standing on the side line, watching. You ran over to him, "Tell them to stop!!" you begged. Sungjong looked down at you and flicked your hands off his arm. "Don't touch me. Why should I stop this?" he scoffed. You looked back and saw Beast and Infinite still fighting.

You couldn't take it anymore. "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" you shouted on top of your lungs.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at you. Sungjong looked down at you with wide eyes.

"~~~~~~..." Yoseob whispered. He saw your hurt expression.

You looked at everyone of them. "Please stop fighting.." you begged. You looked at Beast and walked over to them. Infinite straightened up and helped their members who were on the floor and walked over to Sungjong. You helped Beast up and brushed the dirt off their clothes. "Are you alright?" you asked them. They nodded. "Let's go" Yoseob said and pulled you away. You looked back at Infinite and followed Beast.

Infinite stood back, watching you. "Tss walking away from a fight, what a weaklings" Dongwoo shouted loud enough so they could hear it.

Beast stopped walking and was about to turn back but you stopped them. "Don't worry about them oppas". They listened to you and the seven of you's walked off.