Grocery Shopping

Smile For Me

SS501 - Crazy 4 U

------------------------

It was a Saturday and you were at home cleaning out your bedroom. You placed your bed sheets neatly over your bed and took the dirty clothes to the laundry room.

Byunghun quickly rushed past you, "I NEED TO CLEAN MY ROOM FAST!!". He raced down stairs and chuck his clothes in the basket and ran back up to his room. You stood there and shook your head. [He hates it when he has to clean his room]. You continued to walk down to the laundry room.

"Sweetie, can you help me go to the grocery store later on?" your mum asked. You nodded, "Sure thing umma. What do you need me to buy?". She thought for a moment, "I'll write down for you".

You headed back upstairs and went back to cleaning your room. You picked up a picture frame of you and Beast on your desk and looked at it. A smile came across your face.

"Gosh how I miss those days" you said. You remembered back to when you first saw them and how you became friends. You especially remembered the times when Yoseob was always nice to you, buying you food and helping you with your homework. [Yoseob oppa was so kind hearted. I wonder why he was so nice to me though?]. You shrugged and placed the picture down.

"PIG HAVE YOU FINISHED CLEANING?" Byunghun shouted from his room.

You frowned, annoyed. "WHAT IS IT!!" you shouted back. 

He poke his head in your room, "If your going shopping, can you buy me a snack?".

You shook your head, "Lazy . Should go buy it yourself" you muttered. "So? Can you?" he asked. You spun around and smiled, "Fine of course" you agreed. He clapped his hands and headed back to his room.

You got dressed and walked to the kitchen, where your mum placed the list of things you needed to buy. You picked it up and read it. [Does mum really need so much?]. You looked at the long list and sighed, you walked out the front door and closed it behind you.

--------------------------

At the grocery store, you walked down the aisle and looked at the different food. You checked your grocery list and saw that you needed onions. You walked over to the vegetable section and place the onions in the cart. You pushed it along and walked into the snack section.

[What does Byunghun wanted again?]. You looked up at the many snacks. You saw a packet of his favourite chips and tippy toed to get it. You couldn't reach it but you tried stretching further. [This is a bad time to be short]. You stretched but your fingers weren't touching it at all. Just then, a pair of long arms reached out and got it. You looked who it was and smiled, "Yoseob oppa".

He smiled back, "Thought you needed help" he said. He placed the packet in your cart.

"Thanks oppa" you thanked him. "No worries". You looked down at his cart and saw many ramen. Your eyes widened, "Are those ramen for only just you?" you asked, shocked.

He chuckled, "Of course not. I'm heading to Hyunseung's house later on with the others" he explained. You nodded, "I see. I thought those were for you only" you felt pretty stupid.

"I can't eat all of these" he chuckled. "Are you going grocery shopping?" he asked, looking down at your cart full of different foods. You nodded, "Mum wanted me to buy all of these" you sighed, "There's so much more" you lightly pouted. Yoseob patted your head.

The two of you paid for the food and Yoseob helped you carry your bags.

"I can carry it" you said and tried to get them from Yoseob.

He pulled them away, "No I can help you. Plus they're a bit too heavy for you" he said. You smiled and nodded, "Okay".

The walk home was silent. None of you spoke. Only sometimes would Yoseob ask how was school and you answered fine. He didn't want to ask if Infinite and you talked but he couldn't help but feel a bit irritated about the subject.

"Umm" he started.

You looked over at him, "What is it oppa?". You could tell that something was bothering him. "Is everything alright?" you were concerned about him.

"Do.. you and.. Infinite been talking lately?" he had to get it off his chest.

You looked away, "Is that all you wanted to ask me..". He looked away, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to".

"I told you already. I had detention with them and that's all, I haven't been talking to them lately" you answered.

Yoseob nodded. "Don't worry, I won't get close to them. I know that they are bad news" you added. That made Yoseob feel better and smiled to himself, "Yeah they are".

The two of you walked past a coffee store. Yoseob looked at it and asked, "Do you want one?" he nodded to the store. You looked at it, "Sure, why not". The two of you then walked inside.

You sat down and waited for Yoseob to order. He came back holding two coffees in each hand.  He placed one in front of you and you started to drink it.

"Nice?" he asked. You nodded, "This is tasty" you beamed. Yoseob chuckled and the two of you continued to drink.

Infinite was walking past the coffee store and Dongwoo looked inside to see you with Yoseob. "Hey Woohyun, it's your hotty with that Beast dude" he pointed out.

Woohyun turned his head and saw you with Yoseob. "Are they going out?" Sunggyu asked. "Nah they're not. If they were she would of said something that night" Woohyun smirked.

Yoseob drank his coffee and looked out the window to see Woohyun and the rest of Infinite staring at him. Woohyun smirked and waved, but Yoseob ignored him and turned to you. He glanced at Woohyun and drank his coffee again. You saw this and looked around, when you caught eyes with Woohyun, you suddenly froze. He waved to you and smiled brightly, but you turned around and began drinking again.

"Damn Woohyun, you got ignored twice" Sungyeol laughed.

"I agree, got rejected" Sungjong and Sungyeol hi-five each other. Woohyun gave the two of them a hard glared but they still continued to laugh.

Sunggyu chuckled, "Let's go" and lead everyone off.

------------------------

Yoseob walked you home and when you reached your house, you turned to face him. "Thanks for walking me home oppa" you appreciated it.

"It was my pleasure. Now go in before your dad rages again" he said. You chuckled and waved. "Okay bye bye" you said and walked to your porch.

"Wait!!" he called. You stopped and spun around. He held up your grocery bags, "You forgot these" he walked up to you and handed them to you.

He stepped back and waved, "Bye". You waved back and headed to the front door. Yoseob stood in front of your house for a while and when you walked inside he turned around and headed off to Hyunseung's house. [~~~~~, when did my feelings for you get this strong?]. He thought.