Leaving

Smile For Me

B2ST - I Like You The Best

--------------------------------------

 

You raced down stairs, you woke up late today and school was going to start soon. Byunghun was tapping his foot on the ground repeatedly, he was waiting for you in front of the door. "Hurry up slow poke!!".

You shoved bits of biscuits into your mouth and grabbed your bag from the sofa. "Let's go" you walked out the door. Byunghun rolled his eyes and followed you. As you closed the front door, you turned around and saw Yoseob waving at you. "Oppa" you smiled.

Byunghun rolled his eyes and headed to the bus stop by himself. "Have fun pig. I'm heading off to school first" he walked off.

You turned to him, "Y-Yah!! Can't you at least wait for me?". He waved his arm and didn't turn back. You sighed and turned back to face Yoseob, "Can you make this fast oppa?" I got-".

He pulled you, "Let's go".

------------------------

Soomin and Heejin was waiting for you in front of the school gates.  When they saw Byunghun walking to school by himself, they grew curious.

"Yah Lee Byunghun, where is your sister?" Soomin asked.

He looked at her, "I don't know. Probably with Yoseob hyung or something" he replied and walked into the school.

Soomin and Heejin looked at each other. "She's with Yoseob?". Heejin shrugged her shoulders.

Mina came running to them, "S-Sorry I'm later. Where is ~~~~~?" she looked at the other two.

They smiled and walked into the school without answering to her. "Hey, I asked where ~~~~~~ is" she ran up to them. "She's with someone right now" Soomin answered and happily smirked.

Mina stopped walking and tilted her head, "With someone.. who?" but the other two kept on walking, still not answering her. [What's wrong with these two? Their not answering to my questions]. She slumped her shoulders down and walked into the school.

Infinite was walking into class and Woohyun saw your friends but not you. He was curious as to where you were. Sungyeol nudged him, "Guess your hotty didn't show up to school today". Woohyun smirked, "I still have many other hotties around the school". He looked at Soomin and winked.

She scoffed and looked away. Woohyun smiled and walked back to his seat.

------------------------

You were walking with Yoseob to a very unfamiliar place. You looked around and grew scared, "Y-Yah oppa, where are you taking me?" you grabbed onto his arm tightly.

He noticed your tight grip, "Don't worry. I'm not going to take you some where dangerous" he assured. You nodded and continued to follow him.

As the road cleared up, you saw that you were standing in front of a beautiful river. You let go of his arm and walked ahead of him. You gazed around the place and smiled brightly, "I never knew this place existed!!" you were happy.

"That's because the way to get here isn't pretty. Did you see the road that we had to go through to get here? It was scary huh?" he asked. You nodded, "I guess people are afraid to come here". You turned to face Yoseob, "Why did you bring me here in the first place?" you were curious.

He sighed and walked up to you, "I have something to tell you" he sounded sad. You felt that something was wrong, "What is it?" you stepped closer. He took a deep breath and looked at you. "Beast.. has..".

You nodded, wanting him to continue, "Beast has to what?".

Yoseob looked at you and held onto your shoulders, "We have to go away for a while" he finally said it. You slapped his arm playfully, "Is that all? I thought you guys were going to study abroad or something" you lightly chuckled.

Yoseob wasn't laughing, "You don't get it". You stopped chuckling and looked at him, "Then what did you mean by you have to go away?" you were confused at what he was trying to say to you.

"I meant, Beast has to travel to Japan because our school is doing a transfer program and Beast was chosen" Yoseob explained.

You stepped back, a bit surprised at the sudden news. "So you have to go to Japan?". He nodded. "For how long?" you now had a serious face.

"For about 2 or 3 moths" he said. Your eyes widened at the duration. "That long?" you didn't realized that you raised your voice.

Yoseob hugged you, "Time would go by fast" he tried to smile. You nodded, "Don't worry, you'll have fun over there and you could find someone there" you said.

Yoseob heard started aching when you said that. [I'm not going to find anyone that is going to be as perfect as you]. He wanted to say that out loud but his conscious told him not to.

"When are you going to leave?" you asked and pulled away from him.

He looked at you, "At the end of the day" he said. You looked away, "I wasn't expecting that to be so soon" you turned back and smiled, "I hope you have fun then oppa!" you pumped your fist up.

[But being without you for 2 to 3 months is going to be difficult for me]. He slightly smiled and nodded. "Yeah.. I'll have fun".

-----------------------

Beast was waiting for you in front of their school. They already had their luggage set in their cars. You arrived with Yoseob and all their heads perked up,

"She's here" Kikwang excitedly clapped.

Dongwoon ran up to you and gave you a big hug. "I'm going to miss my ~~~~~" he whined. You chuckled, "I'm going to miss you too oppa, but don't worry it'll be fun".

Junhyung opened the door to his car, "Let's go or we'll be late" he called. Everyone nodded and you walked into Yoseob's car. He closed the door for you and ran over to the other side to open the door. He sat down and the car began to drive off.

On the way, you looked out the window and the car drove past your school, that's when it hit you, "Omo oppa!! I missed a full day of school today.. what do I do?" you panicked.

Yoseob patted your shoulder, "It's just one day. Bet you didn't miss anything important". You nodded and looked at him, "I'll just say that I was busy today if they ask" you smiled. Yoseob smiled back. [I'll miss seeing your smile].

The car then stopped in front of the airport. You opened the door and Beast got their luggage and walked inside. You were now standing in front of the terminal. It was just minutes before they were leaving.

"I guess we'll see each other in another 2 or so months right?" you tried to make the atmosphere better. Everyone nodded. "And then we'll eat lots more rice cakes right?" Doojoon asked. You eagerly nodded, "I can't wait for that day to come" you grinned.

'Flight from Seoul Korea to Tokyo Japan is now ready for boarding. Please be at gate 24A'

Everyone was lining up in front of the gate and Beast was still talking to you. You looked over at the line and it was getting shorter and shorter by the minute. "Shouldn't oppas go now? The plane is going to leave without you" you said.

Junhyung looked over at the gate, "I guess we should go now" he turned back to you and hugged you tightly. "Bye bye ~~~~~".

Yoseob hugged you and whispered in your ears, "I'll tell you something important when I come back" he pulled back and smiled. You nodded, "I can't wait to hear what you have to say about your trip" you smiled. [Babo ~~~~~, I'm not going to tell you about my trip]. Yoseob said inside his head.

You hugged everyone and waved to them as they were entering the gate. As Yoseob walked down to the plane, he turned around, "I'll see you real soon"he waved back to you. You waved back, "Can't wait to see the pictures and remember to tell me how it went" you said. He nodded and walked into the place.

The plane took off and you walked out of the airport. You caught the taxi home and when the taxi reached your house, you paid for it and went inside.

Byunghun was sitting on the lounge watching television when you opened the front door. He turned his head to you, "Where have you been all day? I didn't see you at school" he dagger you.

You looked at him, "Beast was leaving for Japan and I wanted to send them off" you said and headed to the stairs to walk up to your room.

You closed your bedroom door and sighed. You laid down on your bed and looked up at the ceiling. [Now I don't have Beast]. You shook your head. [It's alright, I'll see them when they come back from their trip].