Valentine's Day

Smile For Me

TRAX - Oh! My Goddess

----------------------------

 

It was the day before Valentine's Day and you were sitting in your kitchen thinking of what to do.

"It's Valentine's Day tomorrow and I have no clue what to do.." you tapped your finger on the glass table. You had an idea and clicked your fingers, "I got it!!". You walked over to the kitchen and pulled out the equipments to make chocolates. [I'll make chocolate blocks and write down the names]. You began making the chocolates.

You placed the chocolates on the bench and waited for it to set. You would occasionally press down on it but it was still too soft. "Just a few more minutes" you began to wait again. Minutes past and you pressed on it again, this time the chocolates was hard as rocks.

You took one block and began to write on it with icing. "Son Dongwoon oppa". You then did a smile face at the end. You decorated it with different colour icings and smiled when you finished. You placed it aside and began to write on the others.

"Yang Yoseob" you were done writing his name and smiled. [I hope oppa would like this]. You clapped your hands together and began wrapping them up in clear papers. You tied the tope with a bow and looked at all six of them. "I'M DONE!!" you exclaimed, but covered your mouth when you realized that you shouted a bit too loud. You then placed them all neatly in a box and began cleaning up.

-------------------------

In the morning, you placed your shoes on and walked out of the front door holding the box full of chocolates. "I'm heading odd to school first" you said.

Byunghun walked down stairs in his uniform, "Why are you going to school so early for?" he asked.

You shrugged, "Got presents" you smiled at the box you were carrying and looked back at him, "Walk to school by yourself" you poke your tongue out teasingly. He glared at you but you casually walked outside.

The street was covered in girl's handing boys their chocolates. You didn't walk in the direction of your school but headed over to CUBE Academy. You stood outside and looked at the building. Some students walking by recognized you and waved.

"Hey ~~~~~" they greeted. You smiled back.

"Why are you here?" asked a voice.

You turned around and saw Yoseob smiling at you. "I hope the answer is that you're going to move back?" he hoped. You chuckled, "Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not here because of that". He nodded and looked at the box you were carrying. He tilted his head, "What's that?" he pointed.

You held it out to him, "It's a present" you beamed. You opened the lid and took out his chocolate. "Happy Valentine's Day Yoseob oppa" you smiled as you held out his chocolate.

He clapped his hands together in excitement, "Wow! I can't believe I actually get chocolate today". You chuckled and then the others came.

"Hey ~~~~~, what brings you here?" Dongwoon asked.

You looked at him, "Oppa, I have something for you". You took out his chocolate. He took it and smiled, "Ngaw, I love it!!".

"Where's mine?" Kikwang pouted. You laughed, "Of course I couldn't forget about you oppa" you handed his. He smiled brightly, "Thank you ~~~~~".

You began handing out the rest. Hyunseung's eyes shines, "I wasn't expecting you to give me anything today".

Doojoon nodded, "I thought you would of forgotten about this day but I guessed wrong".

Junhyung patted your head. "Thanks a lot ~~~~~" he felt appreciated.

You shook your head, "Oppa has helped me a lot when I was attending CUBE Academy and the best thing that I can do is to give you's chocolate on this day" you said.

They all smiled. "Thank you!!" they group hugged you. Everyone walking past was staring and whispering.

"How came she get to be hugged by them?"

"I'm so jealous right now!!"

You checked your watch. "Oh oppas, I have to go now. School starts in just 30 minutes and I can't be late again" you waved, "Bye bye".

"Bye ~~~~~" they all waved and you walked off.

Yoseob looked down at his present and smiled. [Thank you ~~~~~ for this gift]. His heart was jumping in his chest full of excitement.

-----------------------

You walked into school and everywhere you see was girls giving presents to guys. You smiled to yourself. [I'm not the only person doing that]. You proceeded into the school gates.

Soomin, Heejin and Mina ran up to you. "~~~~~, did you buy any chocolates for anyone today?" they were curious.

You nodded. Their eyes bulged out, "WHO?!" Soomin shouted.

You chuckled, "Beast oppas" you smiled and walked off to your locker.

The three of them looked at each other and mouthed, "Beast?".

When you reached your locker, you opened it up and placed your bag inside. The three of them walked up to you and Soomin leaned her back against the lockers, "What did you give Beast? Just plain chocolates?". You nodded, "What else?" you closed your locker and turned to your right. You saw Infinite walking into the hallway with girls following them.

"Oppa will you accept my present?" a girl asked, holding out a box of chocolate to Sunggyu. He looked at her and scoffed. He continued to walk, ignoring her.

"Oppa, I bought this for you" a shy girl handed out her present to Sungjong. He took it and looked back at her. She smiled and he looked away without a word 'thank you'.

Woohyun on the other hand was accepting all the gifts that he was receiving. You scoffed at his actions and began looking at the rest. L was quiet and didn't even look at the girls that were talking to him. [Does that guy ever talk to anyone?]. You looked over at Dongwoo and Hoya, they too took the presents but didn't even say 'thank you'. Sungyeol only took some presents. If they looked too heavy to carry then he would ignore them.

Heejin leaned into your ear and whispered, "They're so cold towards people". You nodded, agreeing with her.

Mina and Soomin looked at each other. "Ridiculous of how the girls are acting right?" Soomin gave them weird looks. "I know. Aren't they embarrassed?" Mina was surprised at how many girls like them already.

-------------------------

In class, Jungmi looked over at Infinite and hugged her present. She inhaled and exhaled evenly. [It's time, I should bring these to them]. She looked down at her box of chocolate and walked over to Infinite, who was sitting at the back.

Sunggyu saw her walking towards them and stared at her. "Yes?" he asked.

She gulped and handed her present out. "I hope oppas like this" she had her head down and eyes closed.

Woohyun looked at the chocolates. "Ooooo this girl knows how to buy presents". He took the box and opened it. Jungmi looked up with a bright smile. "Thank you for accepting it oppa!" she beamed at Woohyun. He gave her a wink and that made her heart melt. She looked over at L. "Are you going to eat it as well?" she hoped. He looked at her then to the chocolate box. Without saying anything, he looked out the window.

Jungmi's face fell, "I guess you don't talk much.." she was disappointed. Woohyun at the chocolate and his face lit up, "This is yummy!" he complimented. Jungmi smiled but she would of been happier if L had eaten it. She then walked back to her seat.

L looked over at Woohyun who was still eating the chocolate. "Why are you eating that? I hate sweets" he looked away with a disgusted face. Woohyun shrugged, "It's yummy, plus you get it for free as well".

Sunggyu smacked his head, "Free stuff doesn't taste that nice". Woohyun touched his head in pain, "That was a bit too hard" he whined. Sunggyu rolled his eyes, "Man up".

Sungyeol turned to Woohyun, "Did your hotty give you anything today?" he asked. Woohyun stopped chewing and looked up, "Oh yeah.. she didn't give me anything".

At that moment, you walked in with Soomin, Heejin and Mina. The four of you were laughing and chatting happily.

"Yo hotty, where is my present?" Woohyun asked, smirking at you. You stopped talking and looked at him, "What present?".

He chuckled. "My Valentine's Day present of course" he held up a nearly half empty box and moved it around. You scoffed, "Why would I give you one?" you gave him a look and sat down at your seat. You turned back to see L wearing a new blazer. [He bought a new one]. L caught you staring and stared back at you. You jumped a bit and turned to the front straight away.

Dongwoo leaned to Woohyun, "Did someone just get rejected?" he laughed. Woohyun punched his arm but he continued to laugh.

Woohyun leaned back in his seat, "Yah. Lee ~~~~~ why wouldn't you give me a present?" he asked. You turned back to look at him, "Don't you have enough presents already? You don't need mine" you faced the front. He shook his head and smiled, "This chick" he popped a chocolate in his mouth.

L looked at your back with a frown. [Made me buy a new blazer. Just had to waste my money on this because of her]. He looked away and stared out the window, annoyed.

-------------------------

After School, you walked home with Byunhun. You looked at the many chocolates he was carrying. "Someone is popular" you chuckled. He smiled, "Jealous because I get to have these?" he lightly smirked.

"Hell no!! I ain't jealous. By tomorrow you'll probably gain 5 kilos" you slapped his arm. He shot you a look but you didn't care and laughed.

Byunghun looked away and smirked, "Yeah. I'll gain 5 kilos but that's still nothing compared to your weight right now" he poke his tongue out. You stopped laughing and looked at him, "What did you say?".

"Nothing~" he sang and walked ahead of you.

"YAH!! Lee Byunghun, you come back here!!" you ran after to him.

He looked back and saw you running towards him, so he started running away from you.