Mini Date

Smile For Me

A Pink - Let Us Just Love

----------------------------------------------

You have finally came back to school and of course your friends were excited to see you again. Jungmi on the other hand was scowling because she couldn't get the Snow White part now.

"Why were you away for so long?" Soomin asked, as the two of you were walking down the hallway.

"I was sick" you answered. "For that long?" she shot. You nodded, "It was a pretty bad fever" you nervously chuckled.

The two of you reached Mr. Kim's class and of course he wasn't there so everyone was loud. You walked over to your seat and sat down. You looked behind you and didn't see Infinite. [Is it their turn to be away?]. You didn't know that you had a smile on your face.

Heejin looked back to see you smiling. "Why are you smiling about?" she asked, tilting her head. You looked up at her, "I'm not smiling" you denied. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at you. "Yes you were. Tell me".

You were thinking of an excuse and was about to open your mouth when the teacher came in. [Perfect timing]. "Teacher's here" you whispered to her. She slowly turned around, still suspicious of you.

"Ah ~~~~~ you're finally here. I have work that you have missed" the teacher said and held a bunch of papers. You lightly sighed and walked up to the front to get them. You turned around and saw Infinite standing at the doorway. Your eyes rounded at the sight of them and you quickly turned to walk to your seat.

"Late again I see, got detention today" Mr. Kim said. He turned to the board and wrote what todays lesson was about. Infinite couldn't care less if they had detention or not and walked over to their seats.

"Welcome back to school ~~~~~" Woohyun winked at you.

"Yeah" you said, but didn't look at him and continued your focus to the front.

Class finished fast and by the time you knew it, it was your P.E. lesson. You tied our hair in a pony tail and turned to look at yourself in the mirror. "Soomin, are you ready?" you looked over and saw Soomin putting on lip gloss. You shook your head, "We're going to be late for class" you hurried her.

"Coming coming" she quickly placed her lip gloss in her bag and ran over to you. The two of you then walked out from the change room to the gym.

Everyone was already there, waiting for the teacher. She finally came and walked to the front of the class. "Okay, today we will play basketball, not ~~~~~ and L please bring the equipment to the court" she ordered and lead everyone out.

L and you walked over to the equipment shed and you tippy toed to reach the basket full of basketball. Since you weren't high enough you jumped up and down to the grab the basket.

"Friggen basket had to be place so high" you were irritated. You looked around and saw a small stool, so you placed it in front of you and stood up to get the ball. You got it and turned around but you forgot that you were still standing on the stool and stepped forward only to fall a bit. "Whoa". L quickly caught you and you looked up to meet his eyes.

[Why are we so close? My heart keeps beating.. stop beating so fast!!]. You gulped and continued to stare in his eyes. [Have I ever mentioned that he looks very handsome right now?]. Your face started to grow hotter and redder, when you snapped out of your daze, you broke the staring contest and got out of his arms.

"T-Thanks for helping" you blurted and grabbed the ball. You looked at him for the last time and quickly walked out of the shed. "What just happened?" you whispered to yourself. You didn't know but one thing was for sure, you never felt this way towards him before.

L was still standing in the shed, bewildered. "That was odd. Was she blushing before?" he thought back to your red face. He shrugged his shoulders, "Could be because it was hot in here" he looked around and noticed that it wasn't hot nor warm in the shed. "Eh who cares" he grabbed the rest of the equipment and walked out.

You arrived at the basketball courts and gave the teacher the basketball. You walked over to Soomin and the others and by that time you saw L walking towards the court. Your heart started pounding again so your first reaction was to spin around to face the front and avoid looking at him.

Soomin was curious at how you were acting, "Are you alright?" she asked. You nodded, "Yeah I'm fine" you smiled at her. [Not really, this feeling that I keep having when I see L, it's confusing me].

School was over quickly and you were walking home with Byunghun. You two reached the bus stop and the bus came immediately.

You arrived home and slung your bag onto your chair. You laid down on your bed and soon enough you were off to dreamland.

After a while of sleeping, you heard your phone ringing and slowly woke up. "Who's that calling?" you grabbed your phone on your lamp table and saw the caller ID, Soomin. "Yobeosayo?" you answered, tiredly.

"Hey ~~~~~~, do you want to go clubbing tonight? They have this big event, please come" she begged over the phone.

You sighed and looked at the time, "Fine. When do you want to meet up?"

She told you the time and place. You hanged up and looked through your wardrobe for something to wear. You picked out a black dress that hugged your waist and flared out a bit at the end. It looked both casual and y at the same time. You picked out black heels and grabbed your purse.

"I'm going somewhere mum, be back soon" you opened the front door and walked out without waiting for your parents to answer. You walked to the bus stop and got on. After a few minutes on the bus, you got off and walked to the front of the club entrance where you saw Soomin, Heejin and Mina waiting outside.

They saw you coming and waved. "Finally you made it" Soomin was excited to see you. "Yeah I'm surprised that I actually came as well" you smiled at her. She then dragged you into the line.

"First time clubbing, wonder how this will be" Heejin wasn't as excited but rather nervous.

When the four of you entered the club, there was a crowed of people on the dance floor dancing very closely to each other. You looked over to the other side and saw people drinking and making out in front of your eyes. You made a puke face and followed Soomin and the others to the bar.

"Want a drink?" Soomin asked, well basically screamed because the music was too loud.

"Okay" you agreed. Soomin said something to the waitress and she came back with your drinks. You took it and took a sip of it, but then quickly looked at Soomin, "Is this alcohol?" you asked her. She nodded, "You don't like it?" she asked. You shook your head.

It had been a while since the four of you entered the club but Soomin looked like she was the one enjoying it the most. The three of you sat down at the bar and looked at her.

Heejin sighed, "Well this looks fun" she said with a sarcastic voice.

Mina nodded, "The only person who is enjoying it is Soomin" she looked over at her dancing on the dance floor with some other people.

You on the other hand was looking around the area. You then need to use the bathroom, "I'm going to the bathroom" you said to the other two. They nodded and you walked to the bathroom.

After using the toilet, you washed your hands in the sink and looked at yourself in the mirror. You fixed your hair and smiled. "Perfect" you opened up the door to bump into someone. "Sorry" you apologised and moved past him but he grabbed onto your arm, forcing you to hit the wall with your back, "Ow".

"Hey y, why you look fine tonight" his alcoholic breath made you cringe your nose in disgust.

"Get off me" you hissed. You had enough with these erts in your life. [Why do I keep running into people like these?]. You struggled to get out of his grip.

He smirked and kissed your neck. Your eyes widened at the contact, "GET OFF ME!!" you shouted on the top of your lungs. Just then he was pulled off you and was punched in the face. You shrieked and sank down to the floor, covering your face.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!!" the person warned. The guy nodded and quickly ran off like a coward.

You were silently whimpering in your hands, "It's over.." you looked up and saw that the person who saved you was L. Your eyes widened when you saw him, "L?".

He looked down at you, "Let's go" he grabbed your arm and quickly lead you out the club.

When the two of you reached outside, you awkwardly looked around, anywhere except meeting eyes with L. [Why did I have to meet him here?]. You looked at him, "Thanks for saving me before..".

"Why do you always have to attract erts?" he questioned you.

You shrugged your shoulders, "Don't ask me. I don't tell them to attack me" you crossed your arms because of the coldness. "Anyways, I'm heading back in" you turned around and was about to walk in.

"You want to get in there?" L shot and pointed to the club. You turned to look at him, "My friends are in there and for your information, I won't get " you frowned at him.

He let out a frustrated sigh, "Fine if you want to get then go in there" and he walked off. You stood in your spot, looking back and forth from the club to L walking away. [I can't believe I'm actually going to do this]. You took out your phone and texted Soomin. "Sorry, have to go home now. Parents need me" you looked up and tan to L. "Yah wait up" you called.

L turned back to see you running to him, "Why are you following me?" he asked. You looked at him, "I don't want to get that's why I'm following you" you smiled brightly. He nodded and continued to walk off.

You and L were walking down the streets, looking at the different foods. You stopped and looked at the tummy rice cakes. L looked back and saw you, "Are you coming or what?" he asked. You looked up at him and pouted. [This guy, doesn't he know that I'm hungry..]. The ajumma looked at you and smiled, "Is that your boyfriend?" she asked. You quickly shook your head while blushing, "A-Aniyo!! He's not my boyfriend" you waved your hands in front of you. The ajumma just smiled.

L got impatient, "Hurry up!!" he demanded. "Coming" you shouted back and poke your tongue out at him. You walked up to him and walked straight past him. He scoffed and followed you.

You saw L walking faster than you and you crossed your arms. [This guy..]. You looked away and continued to walk. You walked past an ice cream shop and looked inside, you were still walking and bumped into the person in front of you.

L turned around and looked down at you, "Are you blind or something?" he asked, tilting his head. You shot him a look, "It was an accident" you shot. He shook his head and walked into the ice cream store. You followed.

"Are you going to buy ice cream?" you asked, hoping that he would offer you one. He nodded and ordered his prefer flavour. He looked at you, "Aren't you going to order?" he asked. Your face lit up, "I want to have a strawberry flavour" you smiled at him. He told the counter woman and walked off.

"H-Hey!!" you pointed to him. "You asked for it. You pay for it" he said not turning back but headed to the door. You pouted. [I thought this guy was actually nice].

"Here you go" you spun around to see your ice cream. "How much is it?" you muttered. She said the price and you took your money out from your purse and placed it on the counter. You grabbed your ice cream and followed him out of the door.

"That wasn't very nice of you" you said. L stopped his ice cream and looked over at you, "What's not nice?". You sighed and looked at him, straight in the eyes, "I thought you were going to buy me an ice cream.." you sounded a bit stupid for saying that.

He looked at you, surprised and smirked, "I thought you wanted ice cream as well, I never said I was going to buy it for you" he explained. You blushed embarrassed that you ever asked that stupid question in the first place.

"Forget that I ever said that" you waved it off. L lightly chuckled, "You're so stupid" but his voice wasn't mean, it sounded calm for once. You glared at him, "Yah I'm not stupid" you protested. He didn't say anything and continued to walk to the bus stop. "Hey I'm not stupid!!" you ran up to him.

You two walked out of the bus and into a familiar neighborhood. You looked around and saw that this was your area. [He's walking me home?]. You looked at L and the same feeling came back again. You smiled and could feel blush coming up on your face, but luckily it was night time so it wasn't visible to the eyes.

When L and you reached the front of your house, you stopped and looked up. [Wow he did walk me home]. You turned to face L and he had a straight expression on his face.

"You actually walked me home" you said, shocked. He shrugged his shoulders, "Do you have a problem?" he asked. You slowly shook your head, "No". [Just surprised that you remembered where I live].

He nodded his head towards your house, "Aren't you going in?" he asked. You nodded, "I'll see you at school" you waved and opened your gate. "Wait" he called. You looked back, your eyes wounded at what he was doing. He placed his jacket over your shoulders, "You looked cold before".

You stood there, clenching on your gate. You were surprised and stunned at the same time. He then walked off casually, "Bye" he said without turning back. You slowly looked up and saw his back walking further and further. Your heart was beating faster and of course your face was bright red now.

You opened your front door and walked up to your bedroom. You had a blank expression on your face and remembered back at what happened outside your house.

You looked back, your eyes rounded at what he was doing. He placed his jacket over your shoulders, "You looked cold before".

You smiled brightly and softly squealed. You touched the jacket that was still on your shoulder and looked in the mirror. "Wow" you remembered back at the time you spent with L. "That felt like a date" you realised what you just said and shook your head. "Stop thinking nonsense ~~~~~" you took the jacket off and placed it on your chair.

[But the feeling that I was having, it felt warm and nice]. You smiled and dazed of into space. [What's this feeling anyway?]. You thought for a moment and suddenly you started blinking fast, "Aniyo.. it can't be that" you shook your head. "It's not, it's not" you said to yourself.