Must Continue Living!!

Smile For Me

MC Mong - Sick Enough To Die ft. Mellow

--------------------------------------------

 

You were lying on the rolling bed with Infinite beside you. The doctors rolled you down the hallway as quickly as they could.

"~~~~~~" L whispered, his voice shaking. Woohyun was on the other side and looking at your face, he slowly shook his head, "Don't die, don't leave me" he whispered.

The nurse stopped Infinite, "You guys need to stay here" she turned around and continued to roll you into the emergency room. The red light , indicating that you were in there getting surgery done.

L leaned against the wall and placed his hand over half of his face and sighed. All he knew right now is that he wanted you to live and tell you what he has kept inside his heart.

Woohyun sat down on the bench and placed his elbows on his knees and burrowed his face in his hands. He didn't know what to think , everything was happening to fast for him. He didn't want this to be true, the sight of you bleeding repeatedly replayed inside his mind. [~~~~~~ please be alright].

Sunggyu walked over to L and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry, ~~~~~~ is strong. She'll be able to get through this" he comforted. All L did was blankly stared at the ground, his body felt numb.

Sungyeol was comforting Sungjong. He held onto him and let Sungjong cried his eyes out. "Shh there there dongseng she's going to be fine. You have to have faith in her" he said. Sungjong nodded, but the tears wouldn't stop flowing down his cheeks.

Dongwoo and Hoya sat beside Woohyun and looked up at the emergency light. It was still bright red and everyone was getting anxious at what was going to happen next. They wanted you to go out from that room with a bright smile on your face saying, "I'm alright guys!!" you beamed up and waved.

Hours past and still the red light was still on. Everyone was getting impatient because of the long wait.

Byunghun and Beast came running through the hospital double door and searched for the emergency room you were in. Byunghun ran left and saw Infinite all waiting around in front of a room. He looked up to see the red light still on. [She's in there]. He slowly walked to the door and tears fell down his cheeks, "Noona, please be alright" he fell to the ground and Doojoon helped him up.

Yoseob couldn't believe what was happening before his eyes. It was like his soul wasn't in his body, he felt numb to the bones. He looked at Infinite and saw L standing with his head down next to Sunggyu. He charged up to him and held him by the collar, "You bastard, where were you when she needed you the most?" he shot. L didn't show any expression and continued to stare on the ground.

Sunggyu pushed Yoseob off of L and stepped in between them,, "Stop it, shouting at him like this wouldn't solve anything" he tried to calm him down. Yoseob glared at L, "This is all your fault!! If something happens to her I'm not going to forgive you easily" he stated and walked off.

L didn't bother looking up, he remained in his spot, "Yeah blame me, it's all my fault, I should of protected her better" he softly said. Yoseob glanced at him and scoffed.

Byunghun was still on the floor and looked up at the emotionless L, "Hyung, what happened? How did noona get stabbed?" he asked, with tears in his eyes. L looked back at him and saw the hurt on his face and turned away, not wanting to feel the guilt in himself, "She was protecting me..". Byunghun turned back to look at the red light, still shining brightly, "Noona, if you get out of this I promise I'll be a good brother and not call you pig anymore. Please I don't want you to die noona!!" he cried in Doojoon's arms.

Yoseob turned to face L, "You see how much she cares for you, risking her own life to save someone that doesn't give a damn about her. She loves you too much. Even how much I.." he looked away. [Just say it Yoseob, you got nothing to lose]. "Even how much I love her, I'm not the person in her heart".

Infinite and Beast all shot their heads to Yoseob, shocked at his confession. Woohyun looked at Yoseob and a soft smile came upon his face. [Yoseob, you love her also? ~~~~~~ you made three guys fall for you]. He looked at the emergency door and weakly smiled.

Just minutes after, the doors opened and everyone shot their heads to the opening door. Byunghung quickly stood up and saw you lying on the bed, unconscious. He quickly ran over to you, L on one side, Woohyun and Yoseob on the other.

"Noona!! Are you alright?" Byunghun asked, but you didn't wake up.

L touched your hand, "~~~~~~ wake up" he said, but you didn't.

Woohyun looked at the doctor, Why isn't she waking up?" he asked. The doctor took off his mask, "The surgery was a success but.." everyone was now looking at the doctor, waiting for him to continue. "But since her body was weak and she didn't have much nutrition.. she won't be waking up anytime soon" he lowered his head, "She's in a coma".

"COMA!!" Everyone looked at you, with wide eyes. They couldn't believe that you were in a coma.

"Can she wake up though?" Yoseob asked, panicking. The doctor nodded, "We just don't know when" he apologetically bowed and walked off. 

The nurse then rolled your bed to a room. The others followed you but L stayed behind, watching you being rolled away. Woohyun stopped and turned around to see L, standing still. He walked back to him, "Aren't you going to follow her?" he asked.

"She's in a coma.. meaning she's not going to wake up" he looked away, with sorrowful in his eyes. Woohyun sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Look, she's going to wake up. We just don't know when. At this time, I know that she wants to listen to your voice. Let's go" he wrapped his arm around L's neck and lead him to your room.

Yoseob was sitting next to you and held onto your hand, "~~~~~~ you're alright now. Wake up, don't sleep anymore" his eyes started to tear up and he looked up to prevent them from falling down.

Byunghun was at your other side, "Noona, wake up. Your annoying brother is here" he lightly chuckled. "Wake up, umma and appa are going to wonder why you are here" he said, but you didn't move an inch.

L and Woohyun came into the room and Yoseob looked at the two of them. He stood up, "~~~~~ I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled and walked out the door. Beast all walked over to you and waved bye, "Bye ~~~~~~" they said and walked off after Yoseob.

Infinite and Byunghun was the only people left, Woohyun walked over to you and took your hand, "~~~~~~ I knew you would make it. Now all you have to do is wake up so I don't need to worry anymore.. so will you wake up?" he looked at your sleeping expression and his heart fell. He squeezed your hand, Everyone is waiting for you to wake up" he looked at everyone in the room and back to you. He leaned in your ear and whispered, "I love you" he leaned back and smiled affectionately at you.

Infinite walked over to you, "~~~~~~ I'll be waiting for you to wake up" Sungjong said. Sungyeol nodded, "I know we don't talk but you're a strong girl, you can get through this" he held up his fist, "Fighting ~~~~~~" he encouraged. Dongwoo smiled, "When you wake up, I promise I won't run you over on my motorcycle" he chuckled, "I'll take you on a ride on it" he added. Hoya placed a hand on Dongwoo's shoulder, "I really want to get to know you better ~~~~~ so wake up and we'll hang out together" he said.

Sunggyu walked up to you, "See ~~~~~~ you have many people that care for you, so make us happy and wake up yeah?" he smiled, "You will wake up" he looked over at L, "Myungsoo, aren't you going to say anything?". L looked at you and stared at your sleeping figure.

Woohyun stood up, "Let's leave them together, we should go home" he said and walked over to L, "Say what's in your heart and she's going to listen to it" he patted his shoulder and walked off. Infinite and Byunghun followed after.

L slowly walked over to you and sat down beside you. He held onto your hand tightly, "~~~~~ you're safe now" he softly smiled.