Old Friends

Smile For Me

B2ST - Beautiful

-------------------

 

The bell rang, indicating that the day has ended. Excited and exhausted, students walked out from the school either chatting about what they were planning on doing or complaining about how many homework assignments they have.

You were walking with Soomin, Heejin and Mina out of the school gates.

"I have to go. My parents are here" Heejin waved and left.

"My stupid biology teacher is expecting me to write a 1000 word essay by tomorrow.." Mina sighed. "Well I'll see you's tomorrow" she waved and walked off.

Soomin grabbed your arm, "You don't have homework today right?" she was eagerly waiting for your answer. You chuckled, Of course I don't. So where do you want to hang out?" you asked. She thought for a bit and smiled, "Let's eat dobbokki" she suggested. You nodded and the two of you headed off.

-----------------

The two of you were now at a dobbokki stand and placing them in your mouth.

"Mmm I haven't eaten this in such a long time" Soomin said as she placed another one in .

You nodded in agreement. "Same here. I missed the taste of this" you plopped another in your mouth.

Soomin looked around then gasped suddenly. "Isn't that who I think it is?" she pointed. You stopped eating and looked at who she was pointing at. Your face lit up in happiness, "OPPA!!" you shouted.

Six guys turned their heads to look at who was shouting. They saw you and they waved back. 

"It's ~~~~~" Kikwang said. Beast all nodded and walked up to you and Soomin.

"I haven't seen this chick in so long~" Dongwoon whined and slung his arm around your shoulder. You chuckled and nodded, "Same here. I miss seeing my oppas".

"Aigoo" Doojoon ruffled your hair. "You never change" he smiled.

Junhyung looked at your uniform and frowned, disapprovingly. "Can't believe you moved back to your old school. I feel betrayed" he crossed his arms and looked the other way, pretending to be mad.

You patted his shoulder, "Oppa. You know I didn't mean to move right?" you knew he was acting. He still didn't answer and refused to look at you. You crossed your arms, "If you keep being like this, I won't let you eat any of my dobbukki" you were waiting for his reaction.

He looked at you and smiled, "You know I was only joking" he reached over to take one dobbukki.

"Nah ah" you pulled the plate away from his reach.

The others chuckled. Yoseob looked at you, "Are you having fun at Woolim Academy?" he asked. You nodded, "Even though I don't have oppas with me, I still have my other friends" you slung your arm around Soomin. She shyly smiled, "H-Hi".

"Oh this is your friend. What's your name?" Hyunseung asked, being polite. Soomin slightly blushed, "My name is Soomin" she answered. The others nodded.

"Well Soomin, I hope you take good care of ~~~~~ for us" Doojoon smiled at her. She nodded,"I understand" she chuckled.

Kikwang stretched his arms, "Well since we don't see each other at school anymore, we should hang out tonight" he suggested. "What do you think?". He looked at both you and Soomin. The two of you looked at each other and nodded, "OKAY!".

The 8 of you decided to walk down town and stopped by an arcade. Kikwang and Hyunseung was busily playing a racing game, Junhyung and Doojoon were playing a basketball game and Junhyung was losing. Dongwoon showed Soomin how to play air hockey but being the nice guy he is, he always let her win.

You on the other hand was sitting down drinking your juice. Yoseob walked over and sat down beside you. "Why aren't you playing?" he nodded towards the games.

You held up your juice, "Drinking first" Yoseob chuckled and nodded. You stared at him, "Oppa". He turned around. "How is CUBE Academy without me?" you were wondering.

He sighed, "Not good. My grades have gone down, everyone is depressed at how you decided to move away like that" he turned away. "We just feel.. so lonely" he was acting depress.

Your eyes widened, "JINJA?! I didn't mean to do that to you's" you were shocked to hear what they were experiencing.

Yoseob tried to hold in his laughter and continued with the acting. "Yeah. You should never left us" he looked at you sadly. You looked back at him, "Mianhae oppa" you were feeling guilty.

This time, Yoseob really couldn't hold in his laughter. "HAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed so hard that most of the people were staring. You looked around feeling embarrassed, "Oppa. Don't laugh too hard".

Yoseob wiped the tears coming out from the corner of his eyes. "I was only joking. We're doing just fine".

Your expression immediately changed. You stared at him and slapped his arm, "OPPA!! You tricked me" you frowned. He looked at you and patted your shoulder, "So easy to trick ~~~~~-ah" he winked. You couldn't help but smile. [Aish, so stupid of me to believe that they were like that].

Kikwang ran over, "~~~~~-ah, do you want to verse me? Hyunseung is such a bad player" Kikwang laughed.

"I heard that! And I'm not a bad player, I was letting you win" Hyunseung protested. Kikwang turned around, "Just admit that you can't beat me" he pointed to himself proudly. Hyunseung scoffed.

Kikwang turned back to you. "So do you want to play with me?" he begged. You looked at him then back to Yoseob, who was nodding towards Kikwang, "Go, have fun" he insisted. You nodded and walked away with Kikwang.

Yoseob looked at the two of you walking away. [~~~~~ how I missed hanging out with you and miss your clueless self]. He chuckled to himself.

You were racing Kikwang and was ahead of him. You didn't know why but you were really good at this game. Kikwang turned a sharp corner but hit his car in the railings. "!!" he cursed. You giggled and continued to drive.

"Whoa. ~~~~~ is really good at this game" Hyunseung was standing behind you and stared at your driving skills.

Kikwang glanced over at you and saw that you were ahead of him, "Damn she's good".

You were nearly at the finish line and then drove past the white mark. You clapped your hands as the screen had 'WINNER' on it. "I won" you exclaimed.

Kikwang on the other hands was scratching his head, "I was wrong about you ~~~~~. You are a really good driver" he was sad that he lost. You patted his shoulder, "Don't worry oppa, next time" you reassured.

Hyunseung chuckled, "There won't be a next time. Kikwang would just keep losing". Kikwang shot him a glare but he wasn't afraid of it. "Anyways ~~~~~~ do you want to go get dessert?" Hyunseung asked. You nodded. "Okay then let's go" he grabbed your hands. "Everyone, we're going to eat dessert" Hyunseung announced.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and followed the two of you.

--------------------

Infinite was hanging around in the streets when they saw you walking with Beast and Soomin. Dongwoo recognized you straight away, "Hey it's that chick again" he pointed to you.

The others looked. "It's the hotty" Woohyun smirked. Sunggyu smacked his arm. "Ow what was that for?" Woohyun helped onto the sore spot. Sunggyu shrugged, "Just felt like hitting you" he casually answered. Woohyun gave him a look and saw you walking with guys. "Who are they?" he pointed to Beast.

Hoya looked at them and saw Hyunseung. "It's the guy that I once had a dance battle with and lost" he snickered.

"Who?" the others were curious. He pointed to Hyunseung. They all laughed and talked amongst themselves.

Beast and you heard people laughing loudly and looked across the street to see Infinite. You tilted your head and wondered why they were laughing so hard.

"Do you know them?" Yoseob asked. You shook your head, "Let's go in" you opened the door. They followed you but Hyunseung saw Hoya and he glared at him. Hoya looked at him and mouthed, 'what'. Hyunseung looked away and followed you guys.

Everyone ordered their food and was now waiting for them to come. Since the wait was long, you wanted to start a conversation. "I haven't seen oppas since last year" you mentioned.

"I know, but you haven't changed at all" Kikwang patted your head.

Soomin was curious as to how the 7 of you met. "How did you guys meet?" she asked.

Just then the food came. "It was very funny actually.." you started and chuckled a bit at the memory. The others laughed as well at the memory.

Soomin was curious and so you told her the story. "I actually spilled my coffee on Yoseob's blazer, dropped my books on Kikwang's foot, accidentally hit Junhyung in the face with a basketball, kicked a soccer ball into Doojoon's stomach, spilled paint on Dongwoon's pants and elbowed Hyunseung in the back.." you looked at every single of them and smiled. "But it was all an accident though".

They chuckled. "Of course it was" Yoseob said. You smiled and turned to Soomin, "That's how I bumped into them and that's how our friendship began" you beamed at everyone of them.

Soomin nodded, "Strange way of meeting someone.." she was amused at the strange encounter of the six of you.

You nodded. "Yep, but thanks to those encounters, we became friends" you smiled at them. They all nodded, agreeing.

After eating, the 8 of you decided to head home since it was getting late. Soomin left first, then it was your turn.

"Bye oppas. It was nice hanging out with you's" you smiled at them.

They waved back to you. "Bye!! Be safe walking home". You nodded and walked away. [It was nice getting to see them again]. You smiled to yourself and walked home.