Feelings Exposed

Smile For Me

Shin Jae - Tears Are Falling

----------------------------------------------

 

Yoseob was walking around at the Han river and looked at the water. Kikwang placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hyung.. you like ~~~~~~?" he asked. Yoseob smiled, he couldn't deny it anymore, "Yeah I do" he admitted.

Hyunseung tilted his head, "When was this?". Yoseob looked up at the sky, "The first say she came to Cube Academy" he smiled at the memory that was flooding through his mind.

Doojoon patted his shoulder, "And you didn't tell me anything, such a bad dongseng" he joked. Yoseob softly chuckled, "I was waiting for her to feel the same for me, but she didn't" his face slightly fell. Junhyung slung an arm around his shoulder, "Love can be an sometimes" he smiled. Yoseob nodded, "Yeah it can be".

Dongwoon looked out at the water, "~~~~~~ has many people that cares for her, she's one lucky girl" he said. The others nodded, agreeing to what he said.

----------------------

L was sitting beside you, holding your hand tightly. Watching your peaceful face sleeping made him happy and sad. Happy because you were alright and by his side but sad because he wasn't able to see you smiling, laughing and telling him that you love him.

He squeezed your hand, "~~~~~ ah you babo, why did you save me for? If you didn't save me then I'll be lying on the bed and you'll be in my position right now. Probably telling me how much you love me and don't want me to die" he chuckled at the last part. You didn't move an inch and his face softened.

"~~~~~~ do you want to know something?" he looked at your serene face. "I'll take that as a yes then" he cleared his throat, "You know the time when you were lost in the woods? I was wondering why we should find you and then seeing your clumsiness made me realise why you were down there in the first place. Oh and also you lied, I knew Jungmi was the person who made you walk into the woods by yourself.." at Jungmi's name, L clenched his other free hand tightly.

He cooled off and looked back at you, "And remember the play Snow White? I was surprised to know that you were the princess, you really suited the tole but when you said you wanted to quit, I was kind of disappointed. When I told you I prefer you as Snow White, I actually meant it. I really did miss rehearsing with you and of course nearly kissing you" he remembered back to the first kiss you both shared and a smile came upon his face.

"Do you remember our first kiss? It was a surprise for me too, but I had to do it or else Joonghae was going to catch us eavesdropping on his conversation, but after that moment I don't know why but whenever you talked to me, I answer back in full sentences and even smile at you.. which is rare for me" he your cheek, "When you told me you love me, I was shocked. I never knew a girl like you would fall for a guy like me. When I told you to forget about me, I meant it because I didn't want to fall for you, I was afraid.. but you failed to forget about me.. babo" he chuckled.

"I also remember the times we ran into each other and you falling into me at random times. I know I told you that I would never fall for you but.." he cupped your cheek with his free hand, "I couldn't keep that promise, I hope you kept your promise of never stop loving me.. because ~~~~~" he paused and an affectionate smile came upon his face, "I fell for you.. you made me fall for you. I should of realised my feelings before but they were being stubborn and didn't show themselves until now" he felt his heart and it was beating, for you. He leaned in closer, "So please wake up, for me" he kissed your forehead, "You made Kim Myungsoo fall for you".

-------------------------

Days have past and you still hadn't woken up from your coma. Your parents found out you were in the hospital but Byunghun lied to them saying that you tripped and hit your head, that's why you were in there. Soomin, Heejin and Mina visited you everyday after school.

"~~~~~~ we brought flowers for you" Mina held them in front of your sleeping self. She smiled, "You really are becoming Snow White.. sleeping until your prince wakes you up" she smiled.

Heejin sat next to you, "~~~~~~-ah, you know what happened in school today? Jungmi suddenly dis enrolled out of the school, I wonder why though" she tapped her chin, thinking.

Soomin scoffed, "Don't talk about her, ~~~~~~ wouldn't want to hear her name" she said. Heejin nodded, "Anyway, ~~~~~~ you better wake up, I miss seeing you walk to school. Seeing Byunghun at school everyday and not you makes me miss you like crazy" she had tears in her eyes.

Mina walked over to her and gave her a comforting hug, "There there Soomin, our ~~~~~ will be alright" she smiled and walked up to you, "~~~~~~ we have to go now, but we'll come and visit you tomorrow. Hope you wake up by then, I miss you" she smiled and walked over to Soomin, "Let's go" Soomin nodded.

Heejin stood up, "Bye ~~~~~" she waved at you and walked over to the girls and the three of them left the room.

Minutes later, Infinite walked into your room.

"~~~~~ we are finally her!!" Sungjong shouted and smiled. He was used to seeing you sleeping and not replying, but he wouldn't give up on making the atmosphere cheerful. "Look what I brought you, lollies" he held out a packet of lollies and showed it to you, "I'll place it here" he placed it on the side, next to the flowers Mina brought earlier.

Woohyun walked over to you, "~~~~~ guess what, Jungmi isn't going to hurt you anymore, she moved away forever" he smiled. "So no one is going to hurt you. You're safe".

Sunggyu walked over, "I bet you're happy right now right? I really wanted to kill that Joonghae for doing this to you but he too ran away" he hissed. Sungyeol walked over, "School has been very boring lately, you're not there and of course Mr. Kim is being an as always" he rolled his eyes, "So come back!! I miss seeing ~~~~~~ in class" he pouted.

Dongwoo chuckled, "I think everyone misses ~~~~~~. So wake up and make Infinite happy again" he frowned. Hoya nodded, "I want to know more about you, I'm sorry for not talking as much but that's just me" he smiled.

Woohyun looked over at L and stood up, "Well I guess you want to talk to L along? We'll just be outside, give you two some private time" he winked and chuckled. He looked over at L, "Come here" he motioned him to come. L walked up to Woohyun. "~~~~~ if L says anything bad about us oppas, remember to tell us" he said. L punched his arm lightly, "I'm not that mean" he chuckled. Everyone laughed.

"Hey" Woohyun started. L looked at him, "I'm giving up on her, so you better take care of her. If you hurt her than I'm going to get her back no matter what" he eyed L. "Don't worry, I will protect her forever" L promised. Woohyun smiled, "Glad you finally realised your feelings" he smiled.

Infinite all looked at each other, confused. Woohyun looked over at them, "I'll tell you outside" he nodded towards the door and they all walked out. Woohyun patted L's back and followed them, he closed the door behind him and his heart was hurting. [Even how much it hurts, I have to give you up]. A tear slid down his cheeks.

--------------------------

L walked towards your bed and sat down beside you, "How many times have I visited you?" he started to calculate the days. "It's been nearly 2 weeks, I miss seeing you on the bus, walking to school and sitting in front of me. Now when I sleep, Me. Kim always catches me" he smiled, "So wake up and protect me from our scary teacher" he chuckled at how he was being right now.

"You know, I'm glad that Jungmi has gone forever. If I saw her at school, I would of made her pay for what she had done to you. I'm glad you're not like her, you're different. You actually made me smile now, which other girls have a hard time doing" he looked at your face, "I want to see you smile, hear you call me Myungsoo oppa.." then an image of you popped into his head.

You stood in a cute dress, "Myungsoo oppa" you called and smiled brightly.

L softly smiled, "I want that memory to become true. You know, no one has ever called me Myungsoo but only Infinite. You really have guts to call me that" he looked up at the ceiling and breathed in deeply. He looked back down to you, "To be honest, you sound way cuter when you call me Myungsoo" he lightly traced his finger across your cheek, "Wake up. I want to tell you that Kim Myungsoo is in love with you" he smiled. "And I don't want to always see Infinite's faces everyday at school, I want to see your's as well" he winked. "Shh don't tell them that" he softly chuckled and stood up, "I have to go now, keep safe and I'll come and visit you tomorrow" he kissed your forehead and walked out of your room.

Woohyun stood up, "Did you say anything about us?" he eyed him suspiciously. L shook his head, "I didn't" he smiled, a bit too wide. Woohyun slowly nodded, "O..Kay" he was still not believing his answer.

Sunggyu ran up to him, "Woohyun told us everything. Congrats" he nudged L. Sungyeol came to him, "And you didn't tell us.. tsk tsk" he wagged his finger from side to side. L rubbed the back of his neck, "I only knew about it not a while ago too" he smiled, "I'm glad that I feel this way" he confessed.

Sungjong ran up to L, "I can't wait for ~~~~~~ to wake up and find out that you love her" he said. Dongwoo nodded, "Good luck saying that to her" he said.

Hoya walked up to them, "Let's go, ~~~~~~ should rest" he said. They all looked at him, "She's been resting for how many days now?" Sunggyu sarcastically asked. Hoya chuckled, "I mean we shout go!!" he turned to Sunggyu and pushed him forward.

Infinite all walked out of the hospital and L looked back at the hospital. [~~~~~~ if I come tomorrow, will you wake up?]. He turned away and followed Infinite.

Night time fell and you were still lying on your bed, still in a coma. Someone softly opened the door and closed it behind them. The person then walked over to you and saw you sleeping. The person looked at the flowers and lollies on the table next to you. Tears began to form in the person's eyes.

"~~~~~~ you didn't keep your promise. You told me you would never fall for him. Them you made him fell for you.. I still hate you" Jungmi looked at you, but with a soft expression, "I hate you because you made me feel this guilty. Don't worry, you will not be seeing me again. So I hope you'll be happy with L" she looked at you for the last time, "Here" she placed a tiara on the table, "You're the one who should of played Snow White" she looked at your sleeping figure and walked out the door.