I Admit.. I Love Her

Smile For Me

B2ST - Dreaming

-------------------------------------------------

 

"HELP!!" you screamed from in the water. You couldn't swim and was trying to keep your head above the water.

Infinite and Beast ran up to the end of the jetty. "~~~~~" they all shouted. They stopped at the end and looked below, to see you trying to stay afloat. Woohyun was the first to react and jumped into the water.

"He-lp!!" you couldn't keep afloat and you went under the water. Woohyun swam towards you and couldn't find you anywhere. "~~~~~" he shouted. He looked around and couldn't see you anywhere. "!!" he dived down and searched for you under the water and saw a faint shadow in the distance. [It's her!!]. He quickly swam towards you and grabbed your wrist. He pulled you towards the surface.

He reached the surface and gasped for air, "CALL THE AMBULANCE!!" he shouted at the others. Sunggyu nodded and quickly took out his phone. Woohyun held onto your waist and swam towards the shore. All of Infinite and Beast ran from the jetty to the shore.

Woohyun carried you, bridal style onto the shore and placed you gently down on the soft sand. "~~~~~" he called, but you weren't waking up. Everyone started to panic.

Yoseob stooped down to you, "~~~~~-ah, wake up" his voice sounding shaky, but still there was no movement from you. He took your hand and shook your slightly, "~~~~~ don't you dare die!!" he blurted.

L was standing from the sideline and looked at you. He held his fist tightly. [Don't you dare die ~~~~~].

"There's no time, we need to do CPR!!" Dongwoo shouted. Woohyun looked down at you and pressed down on your chest, "Wake up ~~~~~" he said.

You coughed up all the water and everybody started to relax. You opened your eyes and looked at who was in front of you, "L.." you softly whispered. No one heard it but only Woohyun. His heart just stopped beating for a second and he glanced up at L who was still staring at you. [You aren't going to come here and check if she's okay?].

Yoseob sat you up, "~~~~~ are you alright?" he asked. Your eyes were still half open and you looked over to see a shadown in front of you. "Yoseob?" your voice sounded a bit rusty. Yoseob nodded and hugged you tightly, "I'm so glad you're alright" he smiled.

Woohyun stared at both you and Yoseob hugging. He saw the expression on Yoseob's face and it reminded him of his own. [The way he's looking at her is the exact same way I look at her]. His heart ached like there was no tomorrow, he tried his hardest not to cry and looked back at Yoseob carrying you. 

"Hyung let's go" Sungjong said, and helped him up. He stood up and nodded, "Yeah" they all followed you to the ambulance.

-----------------------------

You were now in the hospital, hooked onto the IV machine and had sea water hooked on. You woke up and looked around the room and stared at the ceiling. [Where am I?].

"Oh, you woke up" a nurse came in and closed the door. You nodded, "I'm in the hospital?" you were a bit confused. The nurse nodded, "Yes you are. You nearly drowned yesterday" she explained.

You blinked blankly and tried to remember what happened yesterday. All you remembered was that there was a beach party and you were with Beast and Infinite. Then it was all a blank.

"Do you feel alright?" the nurse asked, while checking your IV. You nodded and she turned to you and smiled, "Well you should take some rest" she left the room.

You sat up on the bed and leaned back on your pillow. You started to remember back to when you were on the beach.

You placed your hand onto your forehead and closed your eyes. [Was that L?]. Before you could think anymore, the door opened and you looked up to see Beast.

"Hey ~~~~~" Yoseob said and waved. You waved, "Hi oppa" you beamed. He closed the door and walked over to you. "How are you feeling?" he asked. You nodded, "I feel much better, but did you jumped in to save me?" you asked.

He looked away and his expression fell, "Ani, I didn't. I think it was Woohyun". Your eyes widened, "Woohyun oppa?" you were shocked. At the word 'oppa'/ Yoseob's heart just fell. [Oppa.. I thought you would never call anyone that except Beast only].

Just then the doors opened and Infinite pop their head in. "Hey ~~~~~" they called. They saw Yoseob and looked away. Yoseob stood up, "Guess I'll visit you later" he smiled and left the room. You looked over at Infinite and waved them over, "Why are you guys standing there for? Come in" you smiled.

They all looked at each other and walked over to you. You saw Woohyun and waved to him, "Thanks for waving me oppa" you beamed at him. His heart stopped beating the moment you were smiling to him. He could feel his cheeks turning red and turned away so that you wouldn't see it, "N-No worries".

"~~~~~, I bought you candy" Sungjong said and held out all sorts of candies. You chuckled and picked out a lemon flavoured one, "Thanks Sungjong oppa" you smiled. Sungjong popped a lollypop in his mouth, "Hope you like it".

Everyone was talking to you and L was standing far away from the group. He saw how happy you were with talking to them and slowly left the room. He closed the door and leaned back on it. He remembered back when you were unconscious on the beach. [Glad she's alright].

Woohyun turned back and didn't see L anywhere. "Have you seen L?" he asked. The others looked around and shook their head. "I thought he was standing at the back" Sungyeol rubbed the back of his neck.

You looked around and didn't see L. "I didn't see him come in" you softly said. [So L didn't save me. He never comes to save me when I'm in trouble]. You looked over at Woohyun. [You're the one that ends up saving me instead].

----------------------------------

L was sitting on a bench in an empty hallway. He had his elbows rested on his knees and his face burrowed in his hands.

"So you ran off to here". He looked up to see Woohyun. "I thought you were with her" L said and looked away.

Woohyun let out an angry sigh, "You should go in there and see her" he said. L glanced at him, "Why should I?".

"Because she wants you in there. Even though she won't say it but I know in her heart she does" Woohyun raised his voice.

L scoffed, "If she doesn't say it then she doesn't want to. Plus how would you know what she's feeling?" he glared at Woohyun.

"I can see it in her eyes. I actually pay attention to what she's feeling and doing. Unlike the person she likes, who doesn't give a damn about her!!" Woohyun was getting pissed. L chuckled, "She won't like me for long. She won't be able to keep her feelings the same forever" he's voice sounded calm.

Woohyun stepped closer, "How can you act like you don't care for her? How can you be so cruel? Can't you see how much she loves you? The way she asked you to not kiss Jungmi, the hurt in her eyes. Did you notice it?" he asked. L looked away and began to think about what Woohyun was saying. [Hurt? I thought it was just a puppy crush].

"Get up!!" Woohyun held onto L's arm and pulled him up, "Get in that room now" he ordered. L smirked the other way and roughly pulled his arm out of Woohyun's grip, "Don't you dare tell me what to do" L shot.

"You really don't care for her?" Woohyun eyed him. L turned to face Woohyun, "Why would I care for her when I don't like her? I don't need to care for someone I don't like" he turned back and walked away. Woohyun grabbed L's arm and turned him around. He then punched L in the face and L fell down onto the floor. L wiped the blood off the corner of his lip, "What was that for?" he stared at Woohyun.

"That was for ~~~~~" Woohyun replied. "You must really like her then" L said. Woohyun froze and his eyes widened, "Yes, I admit it, I love ~~~~~. She is the first girl that I actually have feelings for. At least I admit it, unlike someone" he glared at L, referring to him. L smiled, "I knew it, the way you're talking for her right now, who would know that someone like you would have feelings for her" he chuckled.

"I don't know why she would fall for a guy like you" Woohyun walked away. He stopped and turned back to look at L, "At least I have the guts to admit it. You're just a coward that wouldn't admit you like her" he slowly turned around and walked back to your room.

L was still on the floor and looked at Woohyun walking away. [How can I like her when I was the one that told her to forget about me..].

Woohyun reached your room and opened the door slightly. All of Infinite left and you were sleeping. He closed the door and walked up beside your bed. "~~~~" he whispered. You slightly furrowed your eyebrows together, Woohyun touched the middle of your eyebrows and your face softened. "I want to tell you something.. I love you. I really do" he was getting teary, "But why do you have to love someone that doesn't even care about you?" a tear rolled down his cheeks. He wiped it away and kissed your forehead, "Sweet dreams, my princess" he whispered.

He walked up to the door and walked out of the room. You opened your eyes and stared at the closed door. "Woohyun oppa.. mianhae" you stared at the ceiling and closed your eyes, thinking about L. [My heart wants L].