Different L

Smile For Me

Supernova - On Days That I Miss You

--------------------------------------------------------

 

L was walking to the bus stop when he saw you with Byunghun. He smiled and waved directly at you, "~~~~~" he called. You looked up to see him waving at you, "Hey Myungsoo oppa~" you said. [Weird, he's waving at me]. He walked up to you, "You still owe me remember" he reminded you.

"Owe you?" you thought back to when you were walking with L and the fish sticks. "Oh, of course I remember" you smiled. You then remembered what he said about keeping your promise. "Oh yesterday, what did you mean-".

"The bus is here" he interrupted and pulled you to the curb. You followed him and the two of you lined up to get into the bus. [Guess I'll just ask him later]. You smiled to yourself and got on the bus with him.

Later when the bus arrived at your stop, the two of you got off and walked the rest of the way to school.

Jungmi got out of her car and in the distance she saw you walking with L, talking happily to each other. [They seem closer to each other now. He's going to like her at this rate]. She slammed the car door shut and pulled out her phone, 'Plan is to take action' she texted to Joonghae and closed her phone with a smirk. [Ready to disappear ~~~~~~].

You walked into the hallway with L and everyone was staring. You looked around and felt uneasy, "Umm.. you go to class first" you said and opened up your locker.

L thought back to what Woohyun said and decided to stay where he was. "I'll wait for you" he said. You looked at him, shocked that he said that. "You never say that.. why are you acting like, you're protecting me or something?" you joked and chuckled. L shrugged, "Just want to" he answered.

You slightly blushed and closed your locker door slowly. "Let's go" you said and walked ahead. L followed behind you silently.

Soomin, Heejin and Mina were already in class and mucking around with each other. When you and L walked through the doors, the class all quieted down and stared at you two. Soomin and Heejin looked at each other and both had a smirk on their faces. [What do we have here? It's L this time]. They both thought. Mina smiled at you and placed her thumb up. You softly smiled and walked to your seat, quickly.

"What did we have there? No more Woohyun?" Soomin whispered to you.

"Nothing, he just walked me to class" you giggled. Heejin turned around and stared at you, "L would never walk you to class, why now?" she eyed you suspiciously. You shrugged, "I don't know either.. he's different" you admitted.

Mina walked over to your table and kneeled down, "Do you think he likes you?" she whispered, loud enough for you and the other girls to hear. The other two squeaked and leaned in to hear what your answer was going to be.

You looked at the three of them, shocked yourself that Mina asked you such a question. "I don't think so because he said that he will never like me.." you said. Soomin wagged her finger back and forth, "You may not know, feelings could change" she said. [True, feelings can change.. Does he?]. You turned back to see L sleeping. [He could like me?].

Jungmi walked into class and sat down at her seat. Jaemin leaned in and whispered, "Did you know L and ~~~~~~ walked into class together". Jungmi immediately turned her head to stare at the two of you. She held her fist tight and furrowed her eyebrows together, "They did?" she asked through gritted teeth.

Jaemin nodded, "Do you think there's something going on? I even heard that he waited for her at her locker. First it was Woohyun and not it's L. What is up with this girl?" she looked back at you with a disgusted look. Jungmi smirked, "Soon she won't be escorted by anyone" she turned around and face the front. Jaemin scratched her head in confusion, "How would you know?" Jungmi didn't answer and continued to smile/ smirk.

It was finally lunch time and you and L were walking together. You were growing curios at why he suddenly decided to walk around with you. "Why do you keep following me around?" you asked. He shrugged, "I don't know. I can stop if you like" he said. "No!!" you blurted. You quickly covered your mouth and turned the other way. [You and your mouth ~~~~~~].

L smiled and held onto your arm, "Let's go to the cafeteria" he lead you there.

In the cafeteria, everyone turned their heads to you and L. Infinite who were sitting at the back shot their head up and saw you two.

"What's happening?" Dongwoo smirked. Hoya shook his head, "Looks like we have a new couple" he joked.

Sunggyu smiled, "They make a cute couple though" he said. Sungyeol nodded, "But L never told us he likes ~~~~~" he was confused at the scene.

Sungjong clapped his hands, "I never knew Myungsoo hyung would like ~~~~~~" he was excited.

Woohyun saw you two and his heart torn apart. [He actually listened to me to take care of her]. He saw the way L and you were talking but he was mostly focusing on L and the way he was acting. [He's different towards he now. He's smiling more. I knew it!!]. Woohyun had a light smile on his face, but his heart was aching.

You sat down at your table and looked over to see Infinite all quietly whispering to L. [I wonder what they are saying]. You wondered.

Soomin leaned in towards you, "So what's up with you and L eys? Even walking you to the cafeteria" she was curious by the minute.

You shook your head, "I told you I don't know. He just suddenly followed me, but I see him smiling more and opening up to me more" you confessed. Heejin clicked her fingers together, "The reason for this is..". You all leaned in to hear what she was going to say next. She smiled, "He has fallen for you" she said. Your face turned red and you quickly turned away, "I-It's not true" you denied.

"Don't deny it, he would never be like this is he doesn't like you" Mina pointed out. You looked over at Infinite's table and a soft smile appeared on your face, "I guess.. be he's probably just being like this because I owe him food" you made a face.

Soomin, Heejin and Mina chuckled, "He's only being nice to you because he wants food?" Mina asked. "That's pretty low of him, playing with your heart" Heejin added. You slapped her arm, "He's not like that" you defended him.

"Someone's defending the person she loves~" Soomin sang. Everyone, except you laughed at her statement. You slowly shook your head at how they were acting.

Jungmi walked up to you, "~~~~~ meet me after school" she said and walked off. You looked at her walking away and looked back at the others, who was confused also. "What does she want to say?" Soomin asked. You shrugged, "I don't know. Probably something important" you said.

Mina and Heejin looked at each other, "I don't like the feeling I'm having" Mina said. Heejin nodded, "Something's up" she pointed out.

You shook your head, "Don't worry, nothing is going to happen" you reassured them. They all nodded and the four of you continued to eat your food.

--------------------------

"I'll be back soon, I just need to talk to Jungmi a bit" you told L, while standing at your locker. "Do you want me to come with you?" he asked. You shook your head, "She'll get mad" you said. L tilted his head, confused, "Mad? Why would she get mad if I went with you?" he asked.

You sighed, "Because she likes you" you whispered. He nodded, "Okay, but.." he paused. You looked up at him, "But what?" you asked. He looked into your eyes, "Be careful" he finished. Your heart was beating fast at how he was caring for you. "Why are you suddenly caring for me?" you asked.

L thought about how he was acting today. [Am I doing this because of Woohyun told me to?]. He couldn't tell what his feelings were telling him. "I" he didn't know how to answer to your question.

You checked the time, "Oh I have to go now" you ran off, "I'll see you soon" you waved and ran to the back building, where Jungmi was waiting for you.

You reached the back building and didn't see anyone. You turned around in circles looking at every direction and didn't see her anywhere. "Where is Jungmi?" you asked yourself.

"Hey there!!" a man's voice was heard behind you. You turned around quickly and ran the other way but was blocked by another 2 men. You turned the other way and the other man was approaching you. "Don't be scared, we're just here because we need to take you away" he smiled.

"Get away!!" you warned and ran past him. "CATCH HER!!" he demanded. The other two nodded and ran after you. You ran past a corner and hid there. You poke your head out to see no one and you sighed. "There you are" you turned around and your eyes widened, it was the man. He grabbed your arm and covered your mouth to prevent you from screaming.

He dragged you away slowly and looked around to see if anyone was following you. You pushed his hand away, "HELP ME!!" you managed to scream. He slapped you across the face, "QUIET DOWN!!" he demanded. You bit his arm and he let out a cry and you fell to the ground. You scrambled up and ran away as fast as you could.

You turned a corner and suddenly someone grabbed your arms, "GET OFF ME!!" you struggled to get out of his grip.

"~~~~~ it's me".