First Night

Smile For Me

Lee Hongki - Still/ As Ever

---------------------------------

 

It has been hours since you have arrived in the mountains and the teachers are now taking you on a tour. They are showing you where you can and cannot go.

"No one can go past these gates without our permission. If we see anyone out of these gates, they will immediately get punished" the teacher warned. "Does everybody understand?" she asked.

"Yes" everyone answered in a monotone. You, Soomin, Mina and Heejin looked over the fence and saw that there was nothing but trees and darkness.

"It looked scary.." Mina said and shivered. Heejin nodded, "Who in their right minds would go in there.. you don't even know what lies out there".

You looked back and saw the the group was already ahead, "Come on guys". You jogged up to catch up with the group, the others followed you.

Jungmi was with her group of friends and they were chatting loudly at the back. She looked over at the woods and then to the back of you. [I might as well come up with a perfect plan right now. ~~~~~, you will be kicked out from this trip in no time]. She smirked and silently chuckled.

"What are you laughing about?" Jaemin asked, looking at her weirdly. Jungmi shook her head, "Was just thinking about something amusing".

Her friends looked at each other and back to her, "Tell us!!" they were curious about what Jungmi found amusing. "We are going to have one less of a person in this trip" she said and continued to walk, leaving her friends clueless.

--------------------

It was time for dinner and everyone was gathered in the hall. You were lining up to get your food and when it was your turn, you picked out spaghetti and water. You turned around and saw Heejin waving at you. You walked over to her table and sat down beside her.

"You chose spaghetti. Can I try some?" she pleaded. You nodded, "Go ahead". You pushed your plate towards her. She picked up a noodle and began to place it in . She chewed it and smiled, "This is nice" she complimented. You smiled and began to eat.

Soon after, Mina and Soomin joined your table. While you were eating, you heard whispers coming from the next table. You looked up and saw that it was Infinite. They were smiling and laughing amongst themselves. [Wonder what they are talking about]. You shrugged your shoulders and began to eat. Before you could take another bite, you heard, "FOOD FIGHT!!". You looked up and saw everyone throwing their food.

Soomin and Mina screamed, "AHHHHH!!!" they all ducked under the table. You and Heejin went under the table as well, hiding from all of the food.

"Who in their right mind would have a food fight?" Soomin was angry.

From under the table you could see legs running past you. "It was probably Infinite" you blamed. Heejin shook her head, "Can they be anymore immature" she frowned.

Mina looked out and quickly ducked in again when a sandwich flew her way. She patted her chest, "That was close" she sighed in relief.

"ALRIGHT!! EVERYONE STOP THIS NOW" shouted the teacher.

Slowly, everyone started to ease down and gradually stopped what they were doing. Infinite looked at each other and dropped the food they were holding. They smiled to themselves and L looked over at you, hiding under the table. He shook his head and looked over at the furious teachers.

"Who ever started this is in so much trouble" the teacher looked at everyone, frowning. "Now clean this up immediately" the teacher pointed to the ground.

Everyone started muttering and started getting a mop. You, Heejin, Soomin and Mina poke your head out from underneath the table and saw the teacher looking at you's, "You four, clean this up as well" she ordered.

"But we didn't do anything" Soomin protested.

"DO IT NOW!!" the teacher was getting furious.

Soomin pouted and the four of you got out from underneath the table. You looked over at Infinite who was laughing. [Immature pricks]. You crossed your arms and walked over to get the mop.

The whole group was cleaning up the mess. You were cleaning the food off from the tables and wiped down the disgusting bits. You were about to puke at the sight of all the food being mixed together. [Oh god, I think I'm going to puke after this].

Soomin and Heejin was mopping the floor. "I hate cleaning. I never do this at home" Soomin complained. Heejin nodded, "Especially cleaning up the mess we didn't make".

Mina wiped the food from the wall and sighed tiredly. [Getting punished when I didn't even do anything.. Gosh what a great start to this trip]. She looked over at the teacher who was observing everyone. The teacher looked her way and she immediately turned back and continued to wipe the food bits off the wall.

Everyone was done and the place was once again spotless. Most of the people were still covered in food. The teachers looked around the hall to see if there were any places that weren't cleaned thoroughly. They looked at each other and nodded. 

"Now go get cleaned up. We'll meet her for a meeting" the teacher sounded angry when mentioning the meeting.

The four of you walked out of the hall and headed to your room. You walked inside and laid down on your bed. "Gosh I'm tired from all that cleaning" you sighed.

Soomin was looking through her suitcase for another pair of clothes. "I'm going to have a shower first" she said. She walked over to the bathroom and closed the door.

Mina looked at herself in the mirror. "Ew I have bits of ham in my hair" she pulled out a piece of ham from her hair. She looked at it and shivered. She threw it in the bin and walked over to her suitcase. "I hate this first night already".

Heejin sat down next to you and leaned her head on your shoulder, "We didn't even started the food fight and we get punished just like the others" she whined.

----------------------

Jungmi was in her room, thinking about how to get rid of you. [How am I going to get rid of her?]. She laid down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Jaemin climbed up the ladder and looked at Jungmi, "Have you seen my bracelet anywhere?" she asked. Jungmi shook her head. "Where did I leave it.." she climbed down and continued to find it. Jungmi sat up and looked at Jeamin, "You just gave me a brilliant idea!!" she snapped her fingers together. Jaemin looked at her weirdly, "What did I do?" she asked, confused.

Jungmi smirked, "You'll see. All you need to do is follow my lead" she climbed down from her bed and headed to the door. Jaemin ran out with her and followed her to the front of the woods.

"What are we doing here?" she asked, while shivering from the cold. "You know how cold it is here?" she started to shake from the coldness.

Jungmi was still thinking of how to lure you out into the woods. "Where is she?" she asked herself. She then saw you walking out from your room with Soomin. She smiled and looked over at Jaemin, "Plan begins now" she walked over to you. Jaemin rolled her eyes and followed her.

You and Soomin were talking about something when Jungmi walked in front of you. The two of you stopped walking. "What do you want?" Soomin shot a glare. Jungmi ignored her and turned to look at you, "Hey ~~~~~, have you seen a bracelet anywhere?" she asked.

You looked over at Soomin and back to her. You shook your head, "No, sorry". You and Soomin began to walk past her. Jungmi stared at the front and frowned. [Gotta approach her another way].

After the meeting was finished, Jungmi saw you walking out with Soomin. "We have to try and get rid of her somehow" she was referring to Soomin. Her friends nodded and began to walk up to Soomin. "Yah Soomin, we need to talk to you" they pulled her away from you. "Y-YAH!!" she shouted.

You looked at her and was about to run to her but Jungmi blocked your way. "We really need your help in finding the bracelet" she smiled. She dragged you away. "We need your help" she pulled you towards the woods and stood in front of it.

"What are we doing here?" you asked her, confused. Jungmi smiled, "I think Jaemin accidentally lost it in here somewhere".

You looked at her, not really convinced by what she said. "How did she lost it all the way in there when this place is out of bounds?" you were suspicious.

Jungmi shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know" she looked over at Jaemin and nodded her head towards the woods. Jaemin nodded and walked over to you, "Let's go and find it yeah?" she pulled you to the gates. She opened it and the three of you walked in.

"W-WAIT!!" you protested but they still dragged you inside.

Jaemin placed her hands together and pleaded you, "Please ~~~~~, help me find it" she was getting teary. Jungmi smiled to herself. [She's such a great actor]. You saw how Jaemin was getting teary and nodded.

The three of you walked deeper into the woods and when Jungmi and Jaemin saw that you were deep enough, they stopped and silently walked back, leaving you behind.

"Hey are you sure we're searching in the right area?" you asked. You didn't hear any answer and turned around to find no one behind you. "Y-Yah where are you? Jaemin? Jungmi?" but there was no answer. You started to panic.

Jungmi and Jaemin walked out of the woods by themselves and laughed. "Have fun in there Lee ~~~~~" Jungmi said. Jaemin nodded and the two of them walked back to their room casually.

You were standing in the woods by yourself. [How am I going to get back up there?]. You were scared and cold at the same time. You looked around the darkness and the wind was blowing which made it more creepier. You started to walk up the hill but slipped and rolled back down. "AHHHH" you screamed. You landed at the bottom and you sat yourself up. You looked around and started to get teary.

"Someone.. help me" you started to sob.