Not My Prince, But My Knight

Smile For Me

MBLAQ - G.O.O.D Luv

-------------------------------------------

 

"~~~~~ ah!! Are you in there?" shouted the voice again.

You stood up and walked over to the window. You placed a table near the window and stood on it to look out, to see who it was. You pushed the window frame out and looked outside happily, "L, you came-" your face fell when you saw Woohyun standing below waving at you.

"~~~~~ were you in there the whole time?" Woohyun asked.

You were still disappointed that it wasn't L that came. You let out a heavy sigh and stared in the other direction, hoping to see L standing somewhere. [Guess he didn't come]. Your heart fell.

Woohyun looked at you with a worried expression, "Are you alright ~~~~~?" he asked.

You slowly nodded, "Yeah I'm fine" you answered. Woohyun let out a sigh of relief, "How did you end up getting locked up in there?" he asked. You looked down at him, "I guess the teacher thought everyone left already.. but she was wrong" you slightly chuckled.

"That stupid teacher.." he cursed. He looked up at you, "Can you get out from there?" he asked.

You looked at the window frame and it was big enough for you to squeeze through. "MmmHmm" you answered. Woohyun held out his arms, "Climb out of there and I'll catch you" he smiled. You hesitated a but, "Let me get my bag first" you climbed down from the table and ran over to get your bag and ran back.

Woohyun was patiently waiting outside and looked up to see your head. "Drop your bag first" he ordered. You did as told and he caught it in one go. He placed your bag down on the ground and held out his arms again. "Now jump, don't worry I'll catch you" he promised. You nodded and slowly pushed yourself out of the window. Your head was out with your upper half, while your legs were dangling in the air on the inside. Your stomach was on the window sill.

"I think I'm stuck.." you said. Woohyun shook his head, "Push yourself out. I'll catch you!!" he said. You slowly looked back and pushed yourself forward.

"Keep going hotty~ you're nearly there" he said. You shot him a look, "Don't call me that!!" you demanded. Woohyun smiled and winked at you, "Alright.. y~" he lightly chuckled. You shook your head, "This guy.." you whispered. "Are you just going to stay there?" he asked. "Coming!!" you shouted and continued to push yourself forward.

You pushed yourself out and placed your legs onto the window sill and turned your body around. Your body was now just balancing on the window sill. You spun your body around and now your legs were dangling down the side of the building.

"Let go, I'll catch you" Woohyun said. You closed your eyes, "I can't do it!!" you shouted. "Look, I won't let you fall alright" he said. You slightly glanced down at him to see him smiling at you.

"Here I go.." you said. Woohyun held his arms in place. You closed your eyes and let go. You screamed as you fell down. Woohyun caught you in his arms but the impacts was so strong he fell backwards with you on top of him.

"Ow" he rubbed his head. He opened on eye and lifted his head up but stopped when he saw how close your face was to his. [She's.. so.. close].

You lifted yourself up and opened your eyes. It widened when you saw how close Woohyun was to you. You could feel blush appearing on your face and you quickly turned away. "S-Sorry" you mummer and quickly pushed yourself off of Woohyun. You stood up and cleared your throat awkwardly.

Woohyun stood up and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "At least now you're out of there" he tried the change the atmosphere. You nodded, "Yeah".

"So.. umm let's go home" Woohyun said and walked off. You blew air out and slowly spun around to see Woohyun walking away. [I wished it was L who saved me tonight. Woohyun you were the last person that I thought would come]. You sighed and walked off with Woohyun, without knowing that your phone fell out of your pocket.

-------------------------------------

Woohyun and you were walking down to your bus stop. You stopped at your bus stop and looked at the time table. "Bus doesn't come until 15 minutes later" you looked around and pouted, "Stupid bus" you muttered and walked over to the bench to take a seat. Woohyun came and sat next to you.

"How did you know that I was in there?" you asked, curious at how he managed to find you.

Woohyun smiled, "Because I notice your presence" he winked at you. You scoffed and looked the other way, "Whatever..".

Just then your stomach started to growl. Your eyes widened and you quickly held it to make it stop. You hopped that Woohyun didn't hear it but when you turned to face him, he had a smile on his face. "Are you hungry?" he asked. [Damn it, he heard it]. You dried coughed, "No.. why would you ask that?" you let go of your stomach and it rumbled again. You squeezed your eyes shut in irritation. [Stop it stomach!!].

"Woohyun stood up, "Let's get something to eat" you looked up at him, "Why?" you asked. He looked down at you with a smile, "Because you're hungry babo!!". Before you could protest, he grabbed your hand and lead you away from the bus stop.

"Y-Yah!!" you shouted, but he still didn't let go of your hand.

The two of you arrived at a rice cake stall and he sat you down in a chair, in front of the ajumma who was cooking. He sat down beside you and smiled, "Ajumma, 2 plates of rice cakes please" he said. "Coming right up!!" she said and prepared the dishes.

You looked at him with a suspicious look. He turned around to see you staring at him, "What? Why are you giving me that kind of look?" he tilted his head, innocently. You crossed your arms, frowning, "What do you want Nam Woohyun?" you asked.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair, "Can't I take you out to eat?" he asked. You slowly looked away, "I've beat you've done this to many girls before right?" you were curious. He chuckled again, "Why are you jealous?". You turned away, "No why would I be jealous?" you glanced back at him.

"I don't know but to be honest, you are the first girl that I've taken out to eat like this" he confessed. You turned your head to him, shocked. "Really?". He nodded. You slowly turned the other direction. [Wow, I'm the first girl and I thought he would take out millions of girls]. You were kind of surprised to hear that from him.

"The food is ready" the ajumma placed the plate in front of you. You smiled at her, "Thanks ajumma" you clapped your hands together and began to dig in. You didn't know but you were really hungry being stuck in the drama room for hours.

Woohyun looked at the way you were eating and chuckled to himself. [Guess she was really starving being stuck in that room]. He continued to stare at you when you looked at him, "Why are you staring?" you blinked, innocently. He pinched your cheeks, "You're so cute when you eat" he smiled and ate his food.

Your mouth slightly opened and you continued to stare at him, surprised at what he just said. [Did he say I was cute?]. You swallowed hard and looked down at your food, still shocked.

Woohyun glanced at you and saw your expression. [Guess she was shocked to hear that from me]. He the sauce from his lips and a small smile appeared on his face.

After eating, the two of you were walking back to your bus stop. You saw the time table again and your eyes widened. "THE LAST BUS LEFT?!" you looked at Woohyun and pointed an accusing finger at him, "You made me miss my bus!!".

Woohyun leaned in to get a better look of the time table, "Hmm I guess you missed the last bus.." he looked at his watch, "2 minutes ago" he said.

You looked away, annoyed. "Just because I had to wait for you to buy that stupid drink.." you crossed your arms and began walking away. Woohyun looked at you, "Yah where are you going?" he asked. "Walking home!!" you said, without turning back. Woohyun smiled and ran after you, "Wait up!!".

Both of you were now walking down a quiet street. You looked around and didn't see anyone and began to feel scared. Woohyun saw your expression and slung his arm around your neck, "Don't worry, no one is going to hurt you" he reassured. You looked at him, "I wasn't scared" you denied. He had an amused smile on his face, "Then why are your hands formed into fists?" he pointed out. You looked down at your hand and quickly relaxed them by your side.

A while later, you asked, "Woohyun, why did you come and get me?" you were curious as to why he did it. Woohyun looked down at you, "Like I said, it's because I notice your presence" he reminded you.

"I know, but I want to know the reason why you came.." you looked at him, waiting for an answer. He stopped walking and turned to you, placed his hands on your shoulders and stared into your eyes, "It's because.." he smiled, "I'm your knight" he placed his thumb up and winked at you.

"Knight?" you were a bit confused at the word. He nodded, "I'm your knight" he repeated and wrapped his arm around your neck, "Can't I be your knight? I think Woohyun the Knight sounds cool, don't you think?" he looked down at you.

You couldn't help but laugh at that, "No comment" you elbowed his ribs and walked off normally. Woohyun held onto his ribs and looked at you, "Yah!! It sounds cool right?" he wined and ran after you.

"NO COMMENT!!" you shouted back and continued to walk ahead of him.

Woohyun caught up to you, "Since I saved you tonight, I want to ask for something" he said. You turned to him, "What are you asking for?". He tapped his chin, thinking. Then snapped his fingers, which made you jump a bit. "I request for you to be my friend" he grinned.

"Friends? You're still not over that?" you crossed your arms. He pouted, "Please be my friend!! I'm not a bad guy, nor is Infinite" he smiled, sweetly.

You tapped your chin, thinking. "Since you did save me from starvation tonight, okay" you said with a smile. Woohyun jumped up and down with happiness, "YAY!! ~~~~~ is finally my friend" he shouted happily. You giggled and placed your finger to your lips "Shh people are sleeping" you reminded him. He stopped jumping up and down and gave you an unexpected hug.

"Whoa!!" he lifted you up and spun you around in his strong arms. Your eyes were wide the whole time. Woohyun placed you down and pulled away from you, "I can't wait for Infinite to hear this.. wait, your agreeing to be Infinite's friend also right?".

You blinked at him, "Hmm.. let's just say accomplices" you said. Woohyun nodded, "Don't worry, you'll like them" he winked at you. You rolled your eyes.

Woohyun slung his arm around your neck, "Let's go home, friend" he smiled at you and lead you down the road. [Weird, I feel excited but there's another feeling] Woohyun thought. He looked down at you and his heart began racing. [I like being with her like this, ~~~~~ I'll be your knight from now on].