Leading Roles

Smile For Me

Teen Top - No More Perfume On You

--------------------------------------------

 

School started and of course, Infinite never failed to come up to you and ask you id you wanted to be friends. Everyone was staring at you and like always, you didn't answer them and walked to class.

"Why does Infinite always talk to you now?" Soomin asked you, while you two were walking to Maths class.

You shrugged your shoulders, "I don't know. They're so annoying" you rolled your eyes and saw Infinite walking the opposite direction from you. 

They stopped and waved to you, except L who looked away. You didn't wave to them and walked straight past them, linking arms with Soomin. They turned to look at you walking away. "She's still being stubborn" Woohyun shook his head. The others nodded.

"Well looks like we're not going to be her friend then" Hoya said. He then walked off to class.

-----------------------

In Maths class, you couldn't even concentrate on what the teacher was saying. One minute you were listening but then you dazed off wondering about Infinite. [Why do I always think about them?]. You shook your head to shake them out of your memory.

Soomin stared at you weirdly, "What are you doing?" she asked. You stopped shaking your head and looked at her, "Doing what?" you answered. She then re-enact what you did before, "That".

"Oh. I was.. thinking" you softly smiled and went back to writing down what the teacher was writing on the board.

"Are you alright? You seem to always daze off in class and you never do that" Soomin asked, surprised.

"I have? Well I just didn't have enough sleep last night" you tried to make up excuses. Soomin nodded, "Okay then". You smiled and looked at your Maths book. [Phew she fell for it].

Class went by slow and during the whole time you still thought about Infinite.

You were walking to your locker, to get your next set of books for your next classes. When you reached your locker, Jungmi was standing there. You stopped walking and looked at her. [Great, more trouble].

"Well well, look who we have here" she walked up to you. "It's Infinite's new friend" she said.

"I'm not their new friend" you corrected. She walked around you and stopped when she was in front of you. "Are you sure? Then why do they keep following you around school then?" she leaned her face closer to your's.

You blinked at her, "W-What do you mean? They don't follow me around school".

She leaned back and gave out a little laugh, "Oh please, isn't it obvious, Infinite would never just follow anyone. Plus your always with them as well" she shot at you.

[Why are you jealous?]. You wanted to say that to her but knowing you, you kept your mouth shut. "Well it's not my problem they keep following me" you moved aside and walked past her.

She spun around and glared at you. [Lee ~~~~~, what does Infinite see in you?]. She walked up to you but paused when Infinite was beside you. [Their talking to her again?].

"We meet again" Woohyun winked at you. You didn't even bother to look at them but continued to place your books inside your locker.

"Guess you still don't want to be our friend?" Sungjong asked. You still didn't answer.

Dongwoo smiled, "Why don't you want to be our friend?"

You slammed your locker door shut and turned to face them. "Do you want to know why?". They all nodded. You inhaled and breathed out. "It's because you guys are immature. You don't know what manners are and you guys aren't a gentlemen". You then stormed off without letting them say anything.

They looked at each other, not believing what you just said before. "Did she just call us immature?" Sunggyu asked. The others nodded.

"And that we're not a gentlemen" Sungyeol added.

Jungmi saw you walking away from Infinite. [Infinite was the one that asked her to be their friends? OMG!! What has the world become?]. She shook her head, not believing what just happened.

-----------------

You were in drama class and everyone was watching a movie. You sat at the back with Heejin and the class door opened. Infinite walked inside and sat down at the end corner. You looked at them and back to the movie. [Gosh, I can never get away from them].

After the movie was over, the teacher the light and turned the television off. She faced the class and clapped her hands together, "Class, I have an announcement to make. Since the drama production is about to begin, the teachers have decided to do a play".

Everyone chatted happily and was wondering what the play would be.

"What's the play about?" Heejin asked. "Snow White" she answered.

Every girls face lit up immediately. "SNOW WHITE!!" they all cheered and stared at Infinite.

"I wonder if one of them would be my prince"

"Who would be the lucky girl?"

"I wish it is going to be me"

You looked over at Infinite and snickered, "They can be the seven dwarves" you whispered to Heejin. The two of you giggled at your comment.

"Now I chose the roles for everyone, there all on this paper. I will pin it on the board so everyone knows what their roles are". She pinned it up and everyone rushed over to see what their roles were.

Jungmi shoved through to the front and looked where her name was. [Please be Snow White]. She crossed her fingers and scrolled down the paper. She saw her name and looked across, "WICKED WITCH?!" her eyes bulged out with anger.

You and Heejin both giggled at her role. "That suits her perfectly" Heejin said. You nodded, agreeing with her.

"Then who is Snow White?" Jungmi asked herself. She looked down at the name and who was playing it. "~~~~~?!" she shouted. You turned to looked at her. "Did she just say I was playing Snow White?" you whispered. Jungmi glared at you and walked out of the class, angrily.

You shot out of your seat and ran over to where the board was. You scrolled down the paper to your name. You moved across and saw the name, Snow White. You stumbled back. [Wait? Then who is the prince?]. You quickly searched for the name, Prince and moved across from it slowly. Your finger landed on the name and it automatically dropped back to your side. You looked over at where Infinite was and then to the person who was going to be your prince.

L looked up and saw you staring at him. He pointed to himself and looked at everyone else. You nodded and walked back to your seat. You sat down next to Heejin and sighed, "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I am Snow White.." you sadly said. She patted your back, "Then who is your prince?" she asked, curious. You looked at her, "You would never guess who..".

She looked over at Infinite, "Don't tell me that it's one of the Infinite boys" she looked at you. You slowly nodded and she gasped, "Who is it?" she wanted to know. You sighed, "L" you answered. She had a huge smile on her face, "Good job ~~~~~" she laughed.

You weren't happy at all. "How is that good? Now every girl is going to be hating me even more" you looked around it was already happening. "See" you pointed out. Heejin looked and true, every girl was starting to glare at you. "Don't worry, their just jealous" she said.

"I wish I could replace roles with someone" you leaned back onto the chair.

Infinite walked over to the paper and looked at the roles they were having. Everyone had the roles of the dwarves but L was the prince. His eyes widened at his role.

"Oooo L got the prince role" Woohyun laughed, "Good job man" he patted L's back.

Sunggyu looked up at the names, "Then who's Snow White?" he stopped when he saw your name, "~~~~~?".

Everyone's head turned to him, "Are you serious?". They all looked at the paper and their eyes widened. L's especially, he couldn't believe it. [So that's why she was staring at me].

"Lucky !!" Sungjong pouted, "And I have to be a dwarf". He crossed his arms, angrily.

"Me lucky?" L said. Everyone nodded. [How is being the prince lucky?]. He looked over at you and you stared back at him.

[And I get to kiss him?]. At that thought, your face was growing red, so you quickly turned away from him and looked at the floor. [Why is my face becoming hot?]. You fanned your face to cool you down.

"Are you alright?" Heejin asked. You nodded, "Yeah I'm fine" you smiled.

-------------------------

In the cafeteria, everyone was happily chatting about the play but some of the girls looked your way and talked about how you got the role and why L was your prince.

"Gosh, how come she got the role?"

"She's not even pretty if you look at her"

Jungmi walked past your table and leaned towards you, "Change your role right now" she ordered. You turned to her, "What are you saying?".

She smiled, "You know what I was saying. Change roles. Don't play Snow White" she leaned back and casually looked at her nail beds.

You looked over at Soomin, Heejin and Mina. They all glared at Jungmi.

Soomin stood up, "Yah!! Why should she change her role for? I reckon her role suits her the best and as for you, the wicked witch really does suit your personality" she smirked. Jungmi looked up and gave her a death glare, "What did you just say huh?!" she shot.

You stood up, "Hey don't fight her" you tried to calm them both down. Jungmi pushed you which made you fell on your . "Don't you dare interfere" she said.

Heejin and Mina ran to you. "Aare you alright?" Mina asked. You nodded and the two helped you up.

Jungmi rolled her eyes at you. "I wonder why the teacher chose you as Snow White?" she scoffed.

Soomin glared at her, "Because she found someone better than you" she smiled. Jungmi pointed a finger at her, "Watch your mouth!!" she ordered. Soomin just crossed her arms and smirked.

"Oh look it's Infinite" Jaemin pointed excitedly. Jungmi spun around and squealed when she saw Infinite. "OMG!! It's really them" she ran up to them.

Mina sighed, "Why can't she just give you a break?" she shook her head.

Soomin nodded, "I know.. hey let's go hang out somewhere after school" she suggested. You looked at her, "Yeah.. I need to get things out of my mind" you said. You looked at Infinite and sighed. [I can't even get away from them even in my classes].