Not Friends

Smile For Me

Shinhwa - Venus

---------------------------------------

Camp was soon over and everyone piled into the bus and chatting happily. You sat down at your seat and waited for Soomin and the others to come. You were looking into your handbag when someone sat beside you, thinking that it was Soomin, "Yah Soomin, what took-" you turned your head and gasped, Woohyun was there smiling and waving at you. You blinked, "What are you doing here" you were stunned.

He smiled and slung an arm around your neck, "I'm sitting next to you that's what I'm doing" he cooed. You scoffed and shoved his arm off your neck. "Act mature" you said and looked out the window, not caring.

Soomin, Heejin and Mina came into the bus and saw you sitting with Woohyun. You looked at each other, confused. "What's happening there?" Soomin asked. Heejin and Mina shrugged, "I don't know.." they answered.

"Okay guys, hurry up and find a seat. We're about to leave" the teacher hollered. Everyone quickly sat down at the nearest seat to them. Jungmi walked into the bus and stopped when she saw you with Woohyun. She furrowed her eyebrows together and glared at you. [Why is he with her?]. She looked at the back seats and saw the rest of Infinite. She saw a spare seat next to L and began walking there.

"Hey Jungmi, sit next to me!!" a guy pulled her down to the space next to him. "W-What!!" she turned around and glared at him. He smiled sweetly at her, "What's up?" he winked. She scoffed and turned away. [Big idiot].

---------------------------

The bus arrived at school and you were glad that the bus trip was over. During the whole bus ride, Woohyun kept asking you questions and flirting with you. All you did was closed your eyes and pretend to sleep, but he still didn't stop talking to you.

Everyone walked out of the bus and you were the last one, you took your handbag and walked to the aisle. You didn't watch where you were going and bumped into L. You looked up and saw him, your eyes widened in shock and quickly took a step back. He tilted his head, confused as to why you were acting like that. [Is she scared of me?]. You still didn't look in his eyes but stared on the floor. [Is he gone yet?]. You slowly glanced up and saw that he was still there.

"A-Aren't you going first?" you asked. He looked at the front and continued to walk. You stared at his back, "Weird guy" you said and followed him.

You were waiting for the bus and sat down on the bench. When the bus came you stood up and rolled your suitcase to the entrance. You carried it inside and scanned your bus card. You looked around and didn't see any seats left so you stood up. [Why is the bus so packed at this hour?].

When you reached home, you opened the front door and saw Byunghun lying on the couch, being lazy of course. You rolled your eyes. [Typical lazy ]. He looked at you, "How was the trip?" he asked. You nodded, "It was alright" you answered and carried your suitcase to your room.

"AHHH~ I missed my bed" you laid straight down on your bed and hugged the bear that Yoseob gave you. "Hey bear, did you missed me?". You giggled and hugged it tighter.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Yes?" you called. Your mum opened the door and poked her head in, "Sweetie, can you go down to the supermarket and buy me more these?" she handed you a shopping list. You nodded, "I will". She then left the room.

You sat up and got changed. You placed your little bag around your shoulder and looked in the mirror. You twirled around and smiled in approval, "Let's go" you opened up your bedroom door and walked downstairs.

"Where are you going pig?" Byunghun asked, without taking his eyes off the television. You rolled your eyes, "To the supermarket and no I'm not going to buy you anything" you added. He pouted and poke his tongue out at you, "Meanie!!" he shouted. You just smiled sweetly at him, "Love you too" you made a puke face and walked out the front door.

-----------------------

At the supermarket, you pulled the trolley down the vegetable aisle and looked around to find the cabbage. [Where is the cabbage..]. You saw it and grabbed it, placed it in the trolley and continued to search for the next food on the list.

After finding everything on the shopping list, you were going to the cashier but stopped when you saw a packet of chips. You sighed and walked over to get one. [Byunghun is lucky that I bought him this]. You poke your tongue out at the packet and dropped it into the trolley.

"Fancy meeting you here". You spun around and saw Woohyun smiling at you. "What are you doing here?" you shot. He carried his shopping basket higher, "Shopping of course" he answered.

"I see" you turned around and pushed the trolley to the cashier. Woohyun followed you.

You paid for the food and grabbed your grocery bags, you were about to turn and go when Woohyun blocked your path. "Need me to walk you home?" he smiled. You looked at him, thinking if he knocked his head into something, "No" you answered and walked off without him.

He ran after you, "Why not?" he asked.

You stopped walking and turned to face him, "You want to know why?" you said. He nodded. "Because we're not friends!! We're nothing, I don't want a stranger to walk me home!!" you shouted and stomped off.

Woohyun was still standing where he was, scratching his head in confusion. "Not friends? I thought we were.." he shrugged.

You looked back and didn't see him following you. You sighed in relief, "Finally" you turned a corner and saw a bunch of men smoking and talking. You stopped and turned to walk the other way.

"Hey you!!" one called. You didn't stop walking, but you walked faster.

Once guy blocked your way and you looked up. You widened your eyes. [It's that same dude]. You turned around and saw the others proceeding closer to you. [Oh !!]. You tried moving aside but the men blocked you again. He smiled, "What is the rush? Do we need to remind you where we left off last time?" he had an evil smirk on his face.

"E-Excuse me" you managed to say. All the other men started to laugh at your innocence. "She's so innocent" one said. You ignored them and tried to get out but one grabbed your wrist and spun you around, which made you drop all your grocery bags.

"Come on y, let's have a good time tonight" the guy holding onto your arm said. You looked away and avoided his gaze. You closed your eyes, "Let go of me!!" you shouted.

In one swift movement he pinned you up against the wall. You shrieked at the impact and he came closer to you. "Come on, let's have some fun". You could feel his breath on your skin which made you shiver. You swallowed hard and tears began to flow out of your eyes.

The guy laughed and touched your thighs, you jumped at his touch. His hands went slowly up and down. You wanted to slap him but your arms were being held down onto the wall. "GET OFF ME!!" you shouted louder than before. You felt a hard slap on your face, you looked at him and he smirked, "Don't scream too loud. I don't want anyone to hear what we're doing" he came closer to you. You panicked and since your legs were free, you kneed him in the stomach. He groaned and pulled away from you. "YOU LITTLE-!" he placed his hand up and it came down to slap you. You closed your eyes and waited for it.

"It's not nice to hit a girl" a voice came. You opened your eyes and saw L. You gasped. He looked at you and nodded you to go. You nodded and quickly ran, but the men stopped you and grabbed hold of you. "Let go!!" you screamed.

Someone then punched them in the face and you fell into someone's arm. You looked up and saw Woohyun smiling down at you. "Hey" he said. Your mouth opened a bit and turned your head to see Infinite fighting with the other guys. [Infinite came? They came to save me?].

"I don't think we're done here" a guy ran up to Woohyun and he pushed you away and you landed into someone else's arm. L looked down at you, but he didn't smile. He had a straight face on. You looked into his eyes and for some reason you never knew how handsome he was up close.

Sunggyu came up to you, "Well we're done" he clapped his hands. You broke the staring contest with L and looked back to see all the men lying on the floor.

"You alright?" Sungjong asked. You slowly nodded, "Y-Yah" you stuttered.

Woohyun held onto your arm and pulled you to him, "I'm glad that I came just in time" he hugged your tightly. You pushed him off and looked at him, "Yah don't hug me!!" you hot and walked over to pick up your grocery bags. You stood up and spun around to see Infinite staring at you. "WHAT?" you were wondering why they were staring.

Woohyun shrugged, "Since we saved you, don't you want to repay us?" he asked. You stared at him weirdly, "What do you mean by that?". [What is this guy up to now?].

He stepped forward, "Isn't there something you want to ask?". You were even more confused now, "What are you on about?" you furrowed your eyebrows together, confused.

He chuckled, "You know.. friends" he smirked. You widened your eyes at the word friends. "You want to be friends?" you were surprised.

Sungjong smiled, "Yes we would like to be your friends" he answered. You shook your head, "I was not asking you guys to be my friends.." you walked off.

Infinite followed you, "Why don't you want to be out friends? We saved you tonight" Sunggyu said.

Dongwoo nodded, "You know, we don't just tell anyone to be our friend". That made you stop walking. You turned  to face them, "Really? I thought no one wanted to be your friend in the first place". Hoya shot you a look, which made you looked away.

Woohyun smiled, "If it wasn't for us, you would of been by now" he said. You thought for a moment. [True.. it was thanks to them I'm safe now].

"Well, what do you say? Want to be our friend?" Sunggyu asked.

You looked at everyone of them. "Thanks for saving me but no I'm not going to be your friend". With that, you walked off and headed home.

Infinite stared at your back walking away. "Strange, she doesn't want to be our friend.. wonder why?" Sunggyu thought.

Woohyun shrugged, "I never thought she wouldn't want to be our friend".

L looked at your back. [Strange girl. She doesn't want to be friend with Infinite after we saved her life?]. L was confused but couldn't care less about being friends with you.

You walked to the bus stop and turned around to see that Infinite didn't follow you. [What's wrong with them? I wold never be friends with them]. You scoffed and remembered what Yoseob said to you, "Promise me you won't be friends with them"[I am keeping my promise with Yoseob, but how come when Infinite came to save me, I felt more relieved?].

The bus came and you walked inside. You sat down and continued to think about before.