New Person

Smile For Me

Changmin & Jinwoo - Can I Love You

-----------------------------------------------

 

You stumbled down your bed and walked out of your room. You stretched and yawned tiredly.

Byunghun opened the door of his room, opposite to your room. You opened your eyes and he looked straight at you. The two of you stared at each other and looked at the bathroom door which was just down the hallway.

You pointed to him, "N-No!!" but it was too late, he already ran for it. You quickly jolted behind him and pulled him back, "Not this time!!" you teased and ran ahead of him.

"Y-YAH!!" Byunghun stomped his foot on the ground. You chuckled and got to the bathroom before him. You poke your head out and stuck your tongue out teasingly. He glared at you and your dad walked up behind him. You widened your eyes and quickly closed the bathroom door. You could hear your dad scolding Byunghun outside and you giggled to yourself. "My poor dongseng" you shook your head.

After the ruckus in the morning, you walked down stairs to see Byunghun eating his breakfast slowly. You cleared your throat and walked into the kitchen, "Heyyy everyone~" you sang. Byunghun gave you a death glare, "Evil witch" he hissed. "I heard that" you shot at him. He didn't care and poke his tongue out at you.

"Don't poke your tongue out at me Lee Byunghun" you said, not staring at him. He crossed his arms, "Do you have eyes around your head or something?" he asked. You stopped pouring milk into your cereal. [That reminds me of..]. You shook your head lightly to get rid of the memory. [Don't think about him].

------------------------------

You and Byunghun headed for the bus stop and you were waiting for the bus to come. You turned your head to the left and saw L walking to school, holding your umbrella. You quickly stood up, "Let's walk to school" you suggested. Byunghun looked at you as if you were crazy, "Aniyo, I'm not walking. You can walk" he said.

"Fine, I'll walk to school then" you said and walked off.

L reached the bus stop and saw Byunghun sitting by himself. "Is your sister not here today?" he asked. Byunghun looked at him and shook his head, "She's over there, walking to school" he pointed at you. L followed his finger and saw you walking with your back facing him. [Why is she walking when the bus is coming?]. He turned his head and saw the bus right in front of him.

Byunghun hopped up, "She's stupid, why would she walk when the bus just arrived.." he walked into the bus. L looked at you. [She's probably walking because of me].

You were walking happily and turned your head to see the bus passing you by. Byunghun made a funny face at you and L was just staring at you. You only focused on Byunghun and tried not to look at L. The bus passed you and you continued to walk to school.

"Oh there she is" Soomin pointed. Everyone looked at you and waved, "~~~~~". You looked up and saw them. You quickly ran to them and linked arms with Soomin, "Let's go inside" you smiled brightly at them.

"Why are you so happy for?" Heejin was suspicious. You smiled, "I don't know.. I just feel happy today" you grinned and lead them into the gates. "Don't want to be late for class~".

When you got to your lockers, you opened it up and placed your bag inside. You got out your book for the first period and closed your locker.

"My hotty~" Woohyun called. You shook your head and saw him walking towards you with Infinite behind him. You looked over at L and back to Woohyun. "Yah stop calling me that" you slightly pouted.

Infinite chuckled, except L. Woohyun slung his arm around your neck, "I will always call you my hotty~" he poke your forehead. You couldn't help but smile, "Whatever" you poke your tongue out at him and walked off.

L stared at you, confused at your sudden change of attitude. [She seems different than yesterday]. Woohyun looked over at Infinite, "Let's head to class" he turned back to you, "Wait for me hotty~" he called. You quicken your pace on purpose and he had to run after you, "Wait~".

When you got to class, the teacher wasn't there so no detention for you. You walked up to your seat and sat down. You placed your books on the table and looked at the front. Woohyun walked in and was breathing heavily, "Yah hotty you didn't wait for me" he pouted. Most of the girls were squealing at him and some glared at you because he was talking to you.

You ignored him and looked out the window. He straightened up and walked over to you, "You're mean!!" he shot and poke his tongue out at you. You turned around and slapped his arm, "Just because I didn't wait for you" you said. He smiled, "Mianhae" he did his aegyo. You giggled and looked away.

L walked into the room and saw you smiling and talking to Woohyun. [She seems like a different person today.. has she really gotten over me?]. He was confused and walked over to his seat.

-----------------------------------

Lunch time came and you were sitting with Soomin, Heejin and Mina. The four of you were chatting happily and you didn't even once looked over at Infinite's table. You stayed focus on your table only.

"Do you remember that time when Mina sprayed water on that hot guy" Heejin started laughing. Mina slapped her arm, "Yah it was an accident.. lucky he doesn't remember it".

"Hey Mina, you water girl" someone called. Mina looked up and gasped. It was him, Minsoo. He was standing right in front of her. She blushed, "H-Hey oppa" she stuttered. The three of you giggled.

When Minsoo walked away, Mina gave Heejin a glare. "What?" Heejin acted innocent.

After eating, you decided to walk around the oval for a while. You were on the oval and laid down on the grass, closing your eyes to feel the peacefulness. Just then a shadow appeared over you, so you opened your eyes to see Woohyun smiling down at you.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. You sat up, "Can't I lay down on the oval without being questioned?" you gave him a look.

He shrugged, "Just seem strange to see a girl lying here. I would expect it from L but not you" he chuckled. At L's name your face suddenly fell. "So what are you planning on doing now?" Woohyun asked.

You quickly snapped back to reality, "I do have free period now and I feel like ice cream" you rubbed your stomach.

Woohyun chuckled, "Well since I have free period as well, let's go~" he held your hand and lead you off the oval. You looked at him, "Do you really have free period?" you raised your eyebrow. Woohyun turned back and winked at you, "No one knows" he smiled. You shook your head and the two of you headed out of the school.

Soomin, Mina and Heejin saw you leaving with Woohyun. The three of them looked at each other, confused. "I thought she liked L?" Soomin frowned in confusion.

"Same here, but I prefer her with Woohyun" Heejin crossed her arms and nodded.

Soomin shook her head, disagreeing. "I like her with L. They make a more perfect couple" she crossed her arms and nodded.

The two of them looked at Mina, who was standing in the middle. She looked at the both of them and chuckled nervously. "What?" she innocently asked.

"Who do you think she looked better with?" Soomin asked. Heejin nodded, "Pick!!" she ordered. Mina looked both directions and saw their serious expression. She chuckled, "I prefer her with.. her bias, Zico. They would make an adorable couple!!" she clapped her hands together and walked off before anything could happen.

Soomin and Heejin looked at each other. "Yah!!! That doesn't count!!" they ran after Mina.

----------------------------

You and Woohyun were walking around two, holding ice creams and looking at the stalls that sold hair clips and accessories.

"Ooooo" you ran up to a jewelry stall and looked at the different kinds of bracelets, rings and necklaces. You saw a sparkling bracelet with sparkling studs on it. You picked it up and closely examined it.

"That would be pretty on your hand" the seller woman said. You smiled at her, "Really?". She nodded. You placed it down and took out your purse, but before you could take money out, Woohyun handed the woman the money, "Here" he smiled and took the bracelet.

You looked at him with wide eyes, "Woohyun, I was going to buy it" you frowned. [This guy, dare steal the bracelet from me?]. He just smiled at you. "We'll be going now" he placed his arm around your neck and lead you away.

"Y-Yah!! I saw that bracelet first!! It's mine" you said, pointing to it.

He looked down at the bracelet he was holding and grinned. "Do you want it?" he asked. You nodded. He handed it to you, "Here you go. It's for you". You smiled and took it, "Thanks". He patted your head, "I was going to give it to you anyway" he explained. Your eyes shot up at him, "Really?". He nodded.

You looked down at the bracelet. "Thanks Woohyun!!" you said and wore the bracelet. It looked perfect on your slender wrist. You held it up and smiled brightly. Woohyun grabbed your arm, "Let's go, we still need to check out the other stalls also" he lead you to another one.

After that fun shopping experience with Woohyun, the two of you headed back to school. You walked up to the front gates and was talking to Woohyun about what happened just then and other random things.

"You don't seem to be sad anymore" he said. You stopped walking and looked up at him, "Did I look sad before?" you asked. He nodded, "But it's good to see you happy again" he patted your head.

You smiled. [I didn't know my sadness was visible for everyone to see]. Just then the bell rang and everyone walked out from the school. You saw Infinite walking out and L trailing behind them. Your stomach started to tense and butterflies were felt. You tried to shake the feeling off.

Sunggyu walked up to you, "Hey ~~~~~" you smiled back at him. "Hey Sunggyu" you greeted.

Sungjong walked up to Woohyun, "Hyung, were you with ~~~~~ this whole time?". Woohyun slightly turned pink and nodded. "Yah and you didn't invite me" he pouted. You chuckled, "Next time, we'll invite you" you promised. Sungjong excitedly nodded.

You looked over and saw Byunhun walking out from the doors. You turned to Infinite, "Well I have to go, bye" you waved at everyone and slightly waved at L.

"You're different today" L said. You looked at him, "And?" you asked. He shrugged, "Was just saying" he looked away. "You're not used to it Myungsoo?" you asked. L shot a look at you but you casually smiled. "Well I'm off" you waved and walked over to Byunghun.

Infinite was amazed that you called L by his name. "Wow, she called you Myungsoo" Sunggyu said. Sungyeol nodded, "First person at that as well".

Hoya placed his arms around L's neck, "What have you done L?" he asked. "I did nothing" L protested.

Sungyeol stretched, "Let's go somewhere" he began walking off. L looked at you for the last time and followed Sungyeol with the rest of Infinite.

You turned back and saw them walking away. [You noticed my change of personality? But even if I changed on the outside, I still feel the same towards you inside]. You slowly turned away and walked to the bus stop with Byunghun.