Trapped

Smile For Me

G.NA - Because You Are My Man

---------------------------------------------------------

 

The play is nearing and everyone in the drama class is busy starting to prepare the settings and also touch ups on the costumes.

You are in charge of the costumes and the fittings. You measured everyone and went backstage to help fix the rips that appeared on the many costumes.

Heejin was busy placing the props on stage and talking to the teacher to know when the change the scenes and when the lights should be turned off.

"Ahh~ I can't believe the play is just in a few days, it's gone by so fast" Heejin sat down near the pile of clothes you had to fix.

You looked up from the sewing machine to see her, "At least you don't need to dew these.. it's weird how they have rips at the weirdest places" you held up a pant that had a rip at the front area. Heejin and you laughed.

"Well, I still can't believe that Jungmi is just days away from kissing L" Heejin said, staring into space. You stopped sewing and slowly blinked. [That's right, Jungmi is about to kiss L]. Your heart started to hurt again and you placed your hand on your chest to prevent it from hurting more.

Heejin looked at you, "What's wrong? Are you sick?" she knelt down beside you and felt your forehead, "No fever".

You snapped out of your thought and looked at the worried Heejin, "I'm fine. Just thinking about something" you smiled. Heejin nodded and sat back down, "If you didn't quit the play then that would of been you up there on the stage kissing L" she said. You nodded, "Yeah, but Jungmi would be more excited than me".

"I thought you like L though?" Heejin asked, a bit confused. "I.." you wanted to say no but just couldn't.

"~~~~~ are you ready with my pants yet?" Sunggyu asked, from the doorway. You looked up, "Nearly" you began to sew the last few stitches. Heejin looked at you, "Well I have to go out to the stage, see you later" she waved and walked off. [Weird. I thought she likes L].

You stopped sewing and looked back at the doorway to see both Sunggyu and Heejin gone. [Why would I want to like someone when I know that they will never like me back]. You let out a sad sigh and continued to sew.

On stage, Jungmi was finalizing her lines and trying out different ways to say them. She looked over at L and saw him looking at his lines. She smiled and looked down to see the words, 'Prince kisses Snow White' in bold letters. [That's going to be L and I soon].

"Okay class, who ever has a lesson next you can go but if you have free period please stay back" the teacher said. Everyone started to leave and Heejin dropped her things and walked out of the room. The teacher turned back to see Infinite, Jungmi and a few extras still standing in the room.

"Since the play is just a few days away, I want to perfect the roles. Let's start from the top shall we" she clapped her hands and the curtains fell together.

You took out your IPod and placed your earphones in your ear. You were listening to no other than Block B. You bopped your head to the beats and starting sewing.

"Why can't people take care of clothing?" you shook your head.

After sewing the clothes, you placed them in plastic bags and name tagged them so who ever was going to wear it would know. You placed all the costumes on the rake and packed up a bit.

You held onto a box and looked around the room, Where to place these.." you thought. You puffed your cheeks and saw an open space at the end of the room. You placed the box there and walked back to get your bag.

"Okay class, that's enough. It's the end of the day so have lots of rest before the play. Please come early to finalize the play. Thanks" the teacher got her stuff and opened the door for the others to go out. She then looked inside one last time, "Everyone's gone" she turned around and closed the door shut.

At that moment, you walked out to see the whole drama area dead quiet. "I guess everyone left" you walked to the door and opened it. You twisted the knob but it didn't budged. You struggled to get it open but it was locked from the outside. "W-What.. Hey, anyone out there?" you banged loudly onto the door but everyone had left.

"HELP!! I'M STUCK IN HERE!!" you banged even louder, but still no one came to help you.

You stopped banging on the door and turned around to see the empty space. "Great.. no one is here" you suddenly remembered that you had your phone. "I'll call for help" you took it out from your blazer pocket and turned it on. To your surprise it didn't , the screen was blank. "Omg!! I forgot to charge it last night.." you placed it back and walked over to the stage. "Well looks like I'm going to be stuck here tonight..".

---------------------------------

Byunghun was waiting for you outside of the school gates. He checked his phone and saw the time. [Where is she? She would of been out by now].

"Are you waiting for your sister?". Byunghun spun around to see L standing in front of him. "Yeah, have you seen her?" he asked. L shook his head, "Last time I saw her was in drama class".

Byunghun angrily sighed, "Well, if you see her then tell her I went home already" he said and left to the bus stop.

L stood there staring at the school. "I don't remember seeing her leave the drama area.." L was in deep thought.

Woohyun came along and slung his arm around L, "Want to get something to eat? Or go to the arcade?" he asked. Looked at him, then back to the school. [Maybe she did but I didn't see her]. "Okay, let's go" he said and the two of them walked off.

Meanwhile, you were still stuck in the drama area. You sat on a table, swinging your legs back and forth while thinking about the times you practiced with L. The kiss scene popped into your head, the moment when his lips nearly touched yours made your cheeks go red. You touched both of your cheeks and it was flaming hot.

"Just thinking about it makes me blush" a small smile crept on your face. "If I didn't quit the play I would be the one kiss you". Just at the thought your heart grew heavy. [But it's too late though.. I already quit the play]. Just the thought of Jungmi getting to kiss L made your heart ache even more than it already is.

----------------------------

L was with Infinite eating at a restaurant. He looked outside and saw that it was raining. [Weird, why is it raining? Winter already passed].

"L can you pass me the soy sauce" Sunggyu asked. He looked at L, who was staring blankly outside the window. "L can you hear me?" he said a bit louder. L turned his head to Sunggyu, "What's up hyung?". Sunggyu gave him a look, "Soy sauce" he pointed to it, which was next to L's arm. L looked down and passed it to him.

Sunggyu took it slowly from L's hand and stared at him, "What's wrong with you lately?" he was kind of worried. L shook his head, "Nothing. Why would you ask?". Sunggyu shrugged, "You've been out of it lately. Just wondering why" he went back to eating his dim sim.

Woohyun was deep in thought and frowned. "L, did you see ~~~~~ going out from the drama area today?" he asked. L looked up at him, "No, why is that?" L was interested in what he was going to say next. Woohyun slightly shook his head, "Nothing.. because I saw her walk in but not out" he placed  a slice of pork inside his mouth and slowly chewed on it, still thinking.

[Tss, I don't need to care if she went out of the drama room or not]. L forgot about you and began eating again.

After eating, Infinite walked around the city being their loud selves, while L was walking quietly behind them. Woohyun turned his head and saw Byunghun and Chunji on the other side of the streets. He stopped and decided to walk to him. Infinite stopped and stared at Woohyun.

"What is that guy doing?" Sunggyu asked.

Dongwoo shrugged, "Don't ask me.." they all stood in their spot and watched Woohyun approach Byunghun. L was the one watching him closely. [Don't tell me he's going to ask him about ~~~~~].

Woohyun walked up to Byunghun, "Hey". Byunghun turned around, "Hey" he greeted. "Did your sister returned home yet?" he asked. Byunghun shook his head, "Not yet.. I've tried calling her but I guess her phone is dead or something" he shrugged. "Well I got to go" he waved and left with Chunji.

Woohyun stood at his spot. "She hasn't gone home yet.." he swiftly turned around and walked back to Infinite.

"What's wrong? Why did you talk to Byunghun for?" asked Dongwoo, curious. Woohyun looked up at them, "I have to go. Got something important to attend" he then flexed in the direction of the school.

Infinite all looked at him weirdly, "Strange.. wonder what happened" Sungjong said. The others shrugged, "Let's go karaoke!!" Hoya said and walked off. Sungyeol turned back to see L still standing in the same spot, staring at the direction Woohyun ran off to. "L aren't you coming?" Sungyeol asked. L turned to face him, "..Yeah" he stepped forward and slightly looked back. [Whatever happens, she has Woohyun].

Back in the drama room, you were still sitting on the table and humming along to the songs you were listening to on your IPod. You took out your dead phone and poke your tongue out at it. "Why do you have to run out of batteries at the wrong time?" you pouted and placed it down on the table.

"Well.. since I'm here, let's rehearse" you clapped your hands and cleared your throat. You began saying the Snow White lines and acted out the scenes. You spun around and pretended that there were a lot of people in the room.

You arrived at the part where you fell in love with the prince. You paused at the scene and looked at the pot where L was suppose to stand. "L.. my prince, I have fallen for you" you whispered, with a tear rolling down your cheeks. "I really have fallen head over heels for you" tears began rolling down your cheeks like waterfalls. "Why am I crying?" you wiped your tears away with the back of your hand.

You looked out at the small window in the corner of the room and saw that it was night time. You walked around the stage and began worrying about whether someone was actually going to get you. "Is someone going to get me?" you asked yourself.

Woohyun ran into the school and looked around. [Will she still be here?]. He began racing to the oval and raced to the double doors at the entrance of the school but it was locked. "DAMN IT!!" he tried to pull it open but the door didn't budged. He then remembered, "That's right, the drama area has a window". He ran around the building to find that window. [There it is!!].

You laid down onto the stage floor and pretended that it was the kissing scene. You stared up at the ceiling and sighed, "Will my prince ever come and save me?" you wondered. L popped into your head but you didn't try to get rid of him. A small smile appeared on your face, "Please come.. my prince" you slowly closed your eyes.

"~~~~~" shouted a voice. You opened your eyes quickly and automatically sat up. "What was that?" you whispered.