Jungmi's Victim

Smile For Me

Miss A - Touch

----------------------------------------------------

 

"Why have you come here, Jungmi?" Joonghae leaned back in his black chair and stared at Jungmi in interest.

"I need your help. I want you to get rid of someone for me" Jungmi smiled, evilly. Joonghae leaned his elbows on the table and clasped his hands together, "Who is this person? You will never come to me if you really hate them" he asked. "Her name is Lee ~~~~~".

Joonghae nodded, "I see it's a girl this time. What did she do that made our Jungmi so angry?". Jungmi looked away with a glare, "She doesn't listen. I'll show her that if someone doesn't listen to Jungmi than they would have to pay a price" she smirked. Joonghae let out a sigh, "Okay, just tell me when you want to do this".

"I'll call you when the time is right, let's just see what she does next" she stood up and left the room. Joonghae leaned back in his seat in amusement, "I haven't had such a task in so long.. Lee ~~~~~" Joonghae thought about your name, "Nice name".

-------------------------

Summer break soon came to an end and school finally started, that means a new semester.

You ran downstairs to the kitchen and ate what your mum prepared on the table; pancakes. You quickly munched the pancakes down and looked at the time, "I'm going to be late!!" you panicked and ran over to the sofa and got your bag. "Lee Byunghun, are you ready?" you shouted.

Footsteps were heard and Byunghun ran up to you, "Ready!!" he smiled. You shook your head and opened the door, "Let's go!!" you pushed him out and followed him.

The two of you were standing in the packed bus. Every where you looked there wasn't any seats left. You turned and froze when you saw how close you were to another person. You looked at the uniform logo and it was from your school. [Could it be?]. L was looking down at you, "What are you looking at?" he asked.

The bus stopped and you bumped into L's body. He caught your waist quickly and your eyes widened at the touch. You slowly looked up and saw how close his face was to yours. Your face reddened and you quickly pulled back from him, "Sorry" you said and turned the other way.

L looked away, having a small smile on his lips. [We always seem to be in these types of mess]. He thought back to the other times he caught you when you fell. He let out little chuckle.

You glanced at him and had a confuse look on. [What is this guy laughing about?]. L saw you looking at him and turned to you, "You always have a habit of staring at me" e teased. You coughed and looked the other way, "Tss, I don't always look at you" you avoided his gaze.

The bus stopped and you quickly ran out of the door. You fast walked to the school gates and turned around to see L way behind you. You sighed in relief and turned to see Jungmi staring at you from the gates. You looked away awkwardly and walked towards the gate slowly.

"You seem to be hiding from someone. Who is this person?" she asked, as you walked towards her.

You looked at her, "No one. I thought I was going to be late that's all" Jungmi didn't seen to be convinced at your answer, but she nodded, "Okay" she looked behind you and saw L coming. "L oppa~" she called and waved to him.

You turned around and saw L looking at the two of you. He looked at Jungmi and walked off. "Well I'll see you later" Jungmi said to you and followed L into the school gates. You wanted to run to L but you looked at Jungmi and slightly felt intimidated whenever she was around. You sighed and walked into the school grounds, alone.

Woohyun walked into the school to see you alone, with your head down. [I wonder what's wrong with her]. He ran up to you, "~~~~~" he called. You turned around to see him running up to you. "Hey Woohyun oppa" you greeted with a wave.

"Why are you walking along? Where is Soomin and the others?" he asked. You shrugged, not knowing, "I don't know. I think they're already in class" you turned around and walked off, "Let's go!!" you called him. He smiled and followed you.

-------------------------

"Welcome back class, hopefully this semester, all of you study harder" Mr. Kim wasn't joking, but everyone thought he was and laughed. "Hey I wasn't joking" but they all continued to laugh. He shook his head, "These kids never learn..".

You walked into class with Woohyun and all heads turned your way. Jungmi looked at you and Woohyun. [Why is she with him?]. She continued to stare at you two still confused at what your relationship between him is.

"Ah Miss Lee and Mr. Nam, I thought you two were away" he nodded to your seats, "Sit down" he ordered. You bowed and walked to your seat fast. Woohyun turned around and walked to his seat casually.

Soomin leaned in towards you, "You and Woohyun.. is there something?" she whispered. You quickly shook your head, "Aniyo!! There's nothing" you slightly turned your head back. [But he likes me.. I don't even know if it's true or not or he's just being a flirt].

"Now class, please get with your project partner and finish it off. It is due in just days from now" the teacher announced and clapped his hands together. At that moment, everyone stood up and walked over to their partners.

You turned around to see L sleeping. You blinked at him and continued to stare at his sleeping face. [He looks so cute when sleeping]. You lightly shook his arm, "Wake up L~" you whispered. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at you. You slowly backed away, "Umm, the project" you said, looking away.

L looked at you, "Alright" he said and stood up. "Let's go to the library" he walked off. You slowly stood up and followed him out.

Both Woohyun and Jungmi saw the two of you leaving the classroom and they too lead their partner to the library as well.

You and L were at the computers and like always you were the one doing all the work while L was leaning back in his chair playing with his phone. You turned your head to see him not caring about how hard you were working on this project. "A little help is nice" you said.

He looked up from his phone, "I see that you don't need my help" he looked at the amount of words you have already wrote. You sighed, "But this is all my work, I need your opinion as well".

"Your opinion is my opinion" he said. You looked at him with a look, "You're just saying that because you don't want to help me right?" you accusingly pointed to him. He smiled, "You got me" you lightly scoffed and slapped his arm, "Lazy bum!!" you shot.

"Fine fine. Let;s see what you wrote" he sat closer to you and looked at the computer screen. You didn't realised how close he was but was too busy focusing on the work.

Jungmi was sitting at a table just a few feet away from you two. She looked at how the two of you were being and the closeness the two of you acted. [She doesn't like him!! That little liar, saying that she would never like him]. She furrowed her eyebrows in anger and tightly gripped on her pencil.

Jaesung looked over at her, "What's wrong? You seem a bit tense" he asked. She shook her head, still focusing on you, "Nothing is wrong.. just angry at a specific liar" she softly smiled. "Liar? Who is lying to you?" he was curious.

"A friend.. but don't worry everything will be over soon" she looked over at Jaesung and smiled, "Let's get back to work" she opened up her book and started reading.

Woohyun was sitting at a table behind Jungmi and heard everything she said. [Liar!! Why was she staring at ~~~~~ when she said that?]. He was starting to grow suspicious and worried about you. [I odn't know why but I'm starting to be scared of her]. He looked at Jungmi and frowned in confusion. [Hopefully she didn't mean ~~~~~ and won't harm her in anyway].