Old Memories

Smile For Me

B2ST - Because Of You

---------------------------------

 

You were in class, copying what the teacher was writing on the board. The news about Beast and Infinite having a fight, soon died down and everyone wasn't whispering or talking about it anymore.

Heejin leaned in and looked at what you were writing, "Are we suppose to write that much?" she widened her eyes at how much you wrote.

You chuckled, "No, but I want to understand what I'm writing down" you didn't even look at her but continued to copy. She nodded and leaned back in her seat again.

Just then, Infinite walked in. The teacher turned to them and sighed, annoyed. "Why are the seven of you's late?" he asked. They shrugged their shoulders, "We're here right now" Dongwoo said and walked to his seat, ignoring the stare the teacher was giving him.

"The seven of you have detention after school" he shot. Sunggyu waved his arms, not caring. "Whatever".

You eyed them when they walked past you but looked straight ahead when some of them looked your way. You cleared your throat slightly and went back to writing.

Sungjong leaned back in his chair and popped his bubble gum loudly. The teacher stopped talking and looked at him. "Spit that out!" he demanded. Sungjong chewed on it and looked over at the bin. "Later" he said.

This time, the teacher slammed his book down onto the table and gave Sungjong a stare. Sungjong stood up, "Fine. I'll go spit it out now". He walked over to the bin and spat the gum out, it landed perfectly in the middle and he looked up at the teacher, "Happy?". The teacher sighed angrily and pointed to his seat, "Just sit down now" he ordered. Sungjong smiled and walked back to his seat.

Class ended and you had a free period so you decided to head to the library. You walked up the aisle of books and searched for the ones that you needed. Before you even found one, your phone vibrated inside your blazer pocket. You took it out and saw that it was a text from Yoseob.

'You have free period right now? I want to talk to you' - Yoseob oppa.

You looked at the message and tilted your head. [What does oppa want to talk about?]. You texted back, 'Yeah I do. Okay, meet at the front of my school' - ~~~~~~.

Yoseob was waiting at the front of your school and you walked out from the double doors. You saw Yoseob and ran over to him, "Hey oppa" you beamed at him. He smiled back, "I haven't seen you in a long time" he ruffled your hair.

"I always thought that you were angry with me.." you sadly said.

His expression softened. "Why would I be mad at you?" he asked, curious as to why. You shrugged, "I just thought that you were" you looked at him, "Oh that's right, what do you want to talk about?" you asked, getting back on the topic.

He took your hand, "Let's go, the others are waiting" he pulled you along. You turned back to look at the school, "W-Wait, but what about school?" you asked, frightened that you would get caught.

"Don't worry, if you get in trouble I would handle it for you" Yoseob assured you. You nodded and obediently followed him.

Woohyun and L were walking in the corridor when they saw you walking away with Yoseob though the window. Woohyun tilted his head, "I wonder why she's always with him?" he asked.

L looked at him, "Are you jealous?" he asked. Woohyun chuckled, "Why would I be? I don't need to be jealous". He walked away and winked at other girls along the way.

L shook his head. [How can you get jealous? The word isn't even in your vocabulary]. He then followed Woohyun.

-------------------------

Yoseob lead you to a park and you looked around to find the others. "Where are the others?" you asked.

"There they are" he pointed to a group of boys. You recognized them as Beast and walked up to them. As you got closer, you saw that they were preparing a little picnic. You clapped your hands together, "Why the sudden picnic?" you asked them.

Kikwang smiled at you, "Can't we have a picnic with out best friend?" he asked. You shook your head, "Of course you can". You sat down next to Junhyung.

"Let's eat" Hyunseung took a sandwich and placed it in his mouth.

The 7 of you were eating the food and talking about the times when you attended CUBE Academy. For some reason, you missed the times you had with Beast and the friendly people that attended the school. [I miss CUBE Academy].

"Do you remember the time when Doojoon was kicked in the stomach by a soccer ball?" Junhyung asked, while laughing. You slightly giggled and looked over at Doojon and mouthed, 'sorry'. He smiled, "It was an accident".

Hyunseung turned to you, "Oh yeah it was ~~~~~ that kicked the ball right?" he asked. You slowly nodded your head. Everyone started laughing and you grew pink in the face.

"I remember how she met all of us.. it was so random nit it was great to have met you ~~~~~" Kikwang said and placed his arms around your neck. You smiled brightly and nodded.

Dongwoon yawned and laid down on the soft grass. He looked up at the sky. "I miss having ~~~~~ at our school" he said and looked over at you.

"I'm starting to muss CUBE Academy as well" you admitted. "Then why don't you move back?" Doojoon asked, with hope in his voice. You shook your head, "I like being at Woolim Academy as well" you truthfully answered.

Yoseob looked at you and widened his eyes at what you just said. [Did she just say that she likes going to Woolim Academy?]. "Why do you like it there?" he blurted.

You looked at him and smiled, "Because I have Soomin, Heejin and Mina there. I can't leave them again like what I did before" you answered. Yoseob slowly nodded, feeling relieved at your answer. [I thought she liked it there because of Infinite].

-------------------------

You walked into CUBE Academy, you felt your heart beating out of your chest. [Damn it. Why do I keep feeling nervous?]. You tried breathing in evenly and finally you calmed down.

As you were walking down the long hallway, you saw a group of six boys walking your way. You moved aside to let them through and you couldn't help but glanced up at them. They looked at you and smiled. You smiled back and turned around to see them walking away.

[I wonder who was that?]. You shrugged your shoulders and continued to find your class. You peaked your head into the class and everyone's head turned to where you were standing. You gulped and opened the door wider.

The teacher turned his head, "Ah welcome to Biology. You must be the new student". You nodded and stepped inside. He looked around the room, "Well you can sit over there" he pointed to the end corner. You nodded, bowed politely and walked over to where he was pointing.

----------------------

You were with Beast, sitting at the cafeteria. Everyone was looking at you and wondered why you were the only girl with them. Some girls grew jealous but they knew that it they did anything to you, Beast would have your back.

You took a spoonful of rice cakes and place it inside your mouth. "Hmm this is yummy!!" you said.

Doojoon patted your head, "You like that a lot don't you?" he asked. You nodded. "Then let's get some after school". You shot your head up excitedly. "Really?". Doojoon chuckled but nodded.

After school, Doojoon and the others walked you to where they sell the best rice cakes. You ate it and smiled widely. It was the best thing you ever tasted.

"This is nice!!! What did you place in it ajumma?" you didn't know that you ate over 3 plates.

The ajumma laughed, "Well that's a secret. Now eat up before it gets too cold" she nodded to the remaining food on your plate. You nodded and continued to eat it.

Beast's jaw dropped in surprise at how much you were eating. "Damn girl, eat slowly or you're going to throw it all up in a minute" Junhyung pointed to your plate.

You looked at him and blinked. "I won't throw all of these up" you placed another one in your mouth.

"Yeah, you're stomach is so strong you can eat anything" Kikwang said with a sarcastic tone.

"Y-Yah!! What do you mean by that huh?" you shot him a look. He chuckled and patted your back, "Nothing~" he sang. You eyed him and went back to eating.

You placed the last piece in your mouth and chewed on it carefully. "Done!!" you wiped your mouth with a tissue.

The ajumma calculated the money and Junhyung paid for everything. Then the seven of you's walked around the street to digest the food. You looked around and saw a store that sod cute stuff animals. You pointed to it and jumped up and down excitedly, "Oppas can we go in there?" you linked arms with Yoseob and dragged him inside before he could answer.

You looked around the store and saw many cute animals. You picked them up and turned around to show it to the others. "What do you think?" you asked them, holding up a turtle.

Junhyung and Dongwoon nodded. "That reminds me of you" Junhyung said. You pouted, "Does not!!" you turned around and placed it back down. Dongwoon walked over to you. "Yeah it doesn't look like out ~~~~, it's too ugly" he winked at you. You blushed and lightly pushed him, "Oppa.." you turned away and walked off.

Dongwoon and Junhyung shook their head and followed you around.

Yoseob saw a cute bear and held it up to take a closer look at it. He smiled and brought it to the counter. He paid for it and asked if she could wrap it up for him. She nodded and quickly wrapped the bear up in a see-through paper. She then tired a cute bow on the top and placed it on the counter.

You were too busy looking through the many animals to notice anything that was happening around you. You turned around, ready to leave the store but stopped when a bear wrapped up was in front of you. Yoseob poke his head from the top and smiled. "For you" he winked.

Your eyes widened and gasped, "Y-You really bought me this?" you were surprised at why he would do such a thing. He nodded and held it forward. "Aren't you going to take it?" he asked. You slowly reached out and took the present. He smiled and placed his hands inside his pan pockets.

"Thanks Yoseob oppa" you looked down, shyly.

Yoseob looked at you and smiled brightly. [Hope we can be together one day]. He took your hands, "Let's go, the others are waiting" he pulled you along.

---------------------

You were in your bedroom and looked at the bear sitting on top of your cupboard. You walked over and held it up. You smiled at the memory, "Thanks Yoseob oppa" you hugged the bear tightly. [You're such a great friend to have].