Rescue The Princess

Smile For Me

Infinite - Be Mine (Remix)

-------------------------------------------------

 

"~~~~~" shouted different voices.

You opened your eyes and Joonghae turned at that exact moment to see Infinite standing in front of him.

His boys then ran over to cover both you and Joonghae. L looked at you and his heart was relieved to see that you were fine, but a shiny metal item made his stomach tense up, "DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!!" he stepped forward.

"Ah ah~ I won't do that" Joonghae placed the knife closer to your skin. L stopped and glared at him, "Get that knife away from her!!" he shot. Joonghae laughed, "It's like I'm going to listen to you" he eyed L suspiciously, "I think I've seen you somewhere before" he said.

L looked at him and his eyes widened when he remembered back to when he first kissed you at the school. [So it was this Joonghae]. He formed a fist with his hands and slowly stepped forward, "I don't care if you seen me or not. Just let ~~~~~~ go" he demanded.

Joonghae placed the knife down and Infinite all sighed in relief. He then pointed it to L, "Then you should die first" he looked at his men, "Get them" he ordered. His men than ran over to Infinite and a big fight broke out.

Jungmi ran up to Joonghae and held onto him, "You said you'll get rid of her" she looked at you.

Your eyes widened at Jungmi standing in front of you, "J-Jungmi.. it was you who did this to me?" you asked, shocked. She looked at you and walked over to you, "Yes it was me, so what? I wanted to get rid of you but look who has a long life span" she scoffed.

"B-But.. why?" you stuttered. Jungmi chuckled, "Because I wanted L to myself but he doesn't want me" she held her fist tight. She glared at you and slapped you in the face, "You !! You have Woohyun and Yoseob already but you still want L!!" she shot at you.

You closed your eyes at the loudness of her voice. She turned to Joonghae, "So are you going to get rid of her?" she shot at him. He looked at her and back to the knife he was holding, "I'll get rid of her lover first" he smiled at L.

Jungmi's eyes widened, "WHAT? WHY ARE YOU GOING TO KILL L? WE HAD A DEAL" she shouted in outrage. Joonghae pushed her away, "Please, I'm just doing my job here" he wiped his knife clean using a little cloth. Jungmi glared at him, "Joonghae, you dare break out deal?" she shot. He didn't listen to her and pushed her away, "SHUT UP!! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME" he shouted back and slapped her hard on the face.

You gasped and looked at Jungmi who was holding onto her sore cheek. Her eyes were filled with tears, "You wouldn't dare hurt him" she said. Joonghae smirked, "You'll see" he turned to the fight and looked at the chaos.

Jungmi walked up to him, wanting to slap the knife away. He clicked his fingers and two men grabbed her back and pulled her to the corner, far away from him. "LET GO OF ME!!" she screamed but the guy didn't listen to her and grip her tighter. Joonghae glanced at her and scoffed. You turned your head and saw Jungmi. [Jungmi, I never knew you were like this].

Woohyun dodged a punch and kicked one guy in the stomach, making him fall to the ground in pain. He then turned around and blocked a punch, grabbed the guy's arm and twisted it. "AHH!!" the man screamed in pain but Woohyun still didn't give mercy to him. He continued to twist his arm, but was kicked in the back ny another man. Woohyun then fell onto the ground.

"OPPA!!" you screamed. Woohyun looked up at you and weakly smiled, "O-Oppa is al-alright" he placed his thumb up and you gave him a concern look. He got up and continued to punch a guy in the face.

L looked over to you and ran to you but was blocked by Joonghae, he glared at him, "Out of the way" he hissed. Joonghae smirked, "Not so fast.I need to kill you first" he held onto his knife and was about to stab L but thanks for L's fast reflexes, he grabbed the arm of the knife and twisted it, making Joonghae let go of the knife. It fell to the ground and L kicked him in the stomach and punched him in the face.

He fell on the ground and L continued to kicked him on his sides. He groaned in pain and L looked up at him, "~~~~~~" he whispered. He ran over to you and checked if you were okay, "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" he searched your neck and checked if you had any bruises. You shook your head, "I'm alright. I knew you'll come" you smiled with happy tears. He smiled and cupped your face, "Of course I'll come for you" he quickly untied the ropes and looked back to see Joonghae still on the ground.

In the corner of his eyes, he saw Jungmi held back by two men. He gave her a death glare and turned his attention to you, trying to untie the ropes from your waist. Jungmi looked at him and looked away. [Stupid ~~~~~~]. She couldn't help but feel a strong hatred towards you.

Sunggyu punched a guy in the face and jumped up to do a high kick. He hit a guy in the haw and made him fell back onto the ground. He then turned around to do a spin kick. Someone came up to him and punched him in the face which made him fell to the ground.

"Hyung!!" Sungyeol called and ran over to check if he was alright, "Get up!!" he lifted Sunggyu up, but didn't notice that a guy was going to punch him in the back. Dongwoo saw this and quickly grabbed the guys arm, twisted it and threw him over his shoulders, which lead the guy to impact onto the ground hard.

"Thanks hyung" Sungyeol thanked. Dongwoo bent down, "No worries" he lifted Sunggyu up and the fight between Infinite and Joonghae's guys was nearly over.

You and L held hands and he lead you away, "Let's go" he walked you over to the others. Joonghae saw this and grabbed your legs and pulled you back which made you trip over. L grabbed your waist and you looked up at him, "Thanks oppa" you said.

Joonghae quickly grabbed the knife and ran up behind L. You looked back and your eyes widened, "OPPA!!" you screamed. He turned back to look but before he could see what was happening, you pulled him behind you and you hugged him, making yourself in Joonghae's way.

Everything happened so fast. You felt a pain in the side of your body and Joonghae's eyes widened. He stepped back without holding onto the knife and stumbled onto the floor. Jungmi's eyes widened and the guys let go of her, she fell to the ground also, in shock. The men looked at each other and ran away.

Infinite stopped what they were doing and looked back at you and L. They all saw the knife and their eyes widened in shock.

L looked at your now pale face and he could feel a sticky liquid running down his hand. He didn't dare to look, he didn't want to believe it. He shook his head, "~~~~~~ no.. no". You softly smiled and fell but L caught you just in time, he sat on the ground with you in his arms, he didn't know what to think. He saw red stains on the side of your blazer and the shiny object sticking out. He shook his head, "~~~~~~ DON'T DIE!!" he held onto your hand tightly.

Infinite all ran over to where you and L were. "~~~~~~!!" they all shouted. Woohyun looked down at Joonghae and went nuts at him. He picked him up and punched him in the face a couple of times and kneed him in the stomach. "YOU BASTARD!!" he cursed and pushed his body to the ground. His face was all bruise up and he didn't fight back. He too was shocked at what just happened. [She jumped in front of him.. she jumped in front of him]. He looked at you and back down to his hand that was carrying the knife.

"~~~~~~" L screamed. All of Infinite were now crowded around you, also Woohyun came running to your side, "~~~~~~" he whispered, with tears in his eyes.

You looked up at all of their faces and a soft smile came across your face, "O-Oppa.. I knew you would come" you managed to say with only a little breath left.

Jungmi was in the corner and covered her ears. She didn't want to see or hear what was happening. She was too scared. [I don't want this.. not this.. it's not my fault]. She looked at you and blood was all on the floor. She squeezed her eyes shut, "It's not my fault" she mumbled. She opened her eyes to see Joonghae on the floor and she quickly ran over to him, "Let's go" she ordered. He got back to his senses and got up. The two of them then ran away.

You were trying hard to continue to breathe, "Oppa.. I'm glad to see you for the.. last time" you weakly smiled and touched L's cheeks. Tears rolled down his eyes, "Don't you dare say that this is the last time, it's not!!" he cried. You smiled, "Why are you crying for? You would never cry for me.. like I do for you" you said.

L looked down at your pale face and his heart was hurting like crazy, "Well now I'm crying over you. You should be happy!! You should be happy because I-". You closed your eyes. Everyone's eyes widened, "~~~~~~!!!" they all shouted. Sungjong was crying and shook your arm, "~~~~~~ don't die!!" he pleaded.

Woohyun looked at your pale face and looked away, tears rolling down his eyes, "Don't you dare die" he whispered. Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sunggyu all had tears in their eyes, "DON'T DIE!!" they shouted.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at everyone, "Thanks.. oppa for.. saving me today.. you guys.. are.. the.. best" your breath was getting shorter. You looked over at L, "Myung..soo oppa.. I.. love you" you whispered and your eyes slowly closed and your head tilted to the side.

"~~~~~~!!!!" Infinite screamed, with tears rolling down their eyes.