Finding You

Smile For Me

T-ara & Supernova - Time To Love (TTL)

---------------------------------------------

 

"Jungmi, what do you think? Should I get rid of her than you'll be with your precious L forever" Joonghae chuckled on the end. "Oh I have to go, she's being stubborn again and not eating" he then hanged up.

L slowly placed the phone down and squeezed on it tightly. He was getting furious by the minute, he threw the phone onto the ground and stepped on it so that it crashed into millions of pieces. He glared at Jungmi, "YOU WITCH!!" he went over to slap her in the face but Sunggyu held him back, from behind.

"GET OFF ME!! I'M GOING TO KILL HER!!" he shouted and shot her a death glare.

Jungmi's eyes rounded in both shock and scared. She had never seen L this scary before, he's stare scared her to the bones. [I've never seen him like this before. My cute and stubborn L, where have you gone?]. She fell for her knees, shaking. Woohyun looked down at her and didn't even bother to help her up, he walked over to where L was and glared at her.

L calmed down and pointed at her, "YOU!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" he demanded. Jungmi didn't answer but stared blankly on the floor. L scoffed, "TELL ME NOW!!" he ordered.

Jungmi gulped shakily, "I-I.." she couldn't speak. She looked at L in the eyes and looked away because of his intense staring. She shook her head, "No.. no.. it's not my fault I didn't do anything" she got up and ran the other direction as fast as she could.

"GET HER!!" L ordered. The others looked at each other and ran after her. L smashed onto the locker door and made a huge dent on it. [That Joonghae is going to pay. ~~~~~ YOU BABO!!]. Frustrated tears appeared in his eyes and he fell to the floor. [Why didn't I feel this before.. my stupid stubborn self would allow me to that's why]. An image of you smiling appeared in his mind. "~~~~~" he whispered.

Woohyun was running around the school, trying to find Jungmi but she was no where to be seen. He sighed loudly in frustration and ran up the stairs to the next level. He looked around the classrooms and saw Jungmi crying in the back corner of an abandoned classroom.

He walked in and locked the door behind him, "There you are" he hissed. She looked up and immediately stood up, "Don't come near me" she warned. He stood where he was and gave her a stern look, "Tell me where is ~~~~~~" he demanded.

She shook her head, "I'm never going to tell you. I'm never going to tell ANYONE" she covered her ears and frantically shook her head. "NO ONE!! I'M NOT GOING TO TELL NO ONE!!".

All of Infinite were outside the classroom looking through the window. L tried to open the door but it was locked. He banged loudly on the door, "OPEN THE DOOR!! I WANT TO KILL HER FOR TAKING ~~~~~~" he shouted.

Woohyun turned his head and narrowed his eyes to the door. [Now you know that ~~~~~~ is important to you. You just needed a wake up call]. He turned to Jungmi and glared at her, "Tell me where she is and I won't open the door, but if you still don't want to tell me then.." he walked over to the door and held onto the lock, "I'll let L in and I won't hold him back. You will be badly hurt" he threatened.

Jungmi looked at the door and it was banging loudly. "LET ME IN!!" he shouted. She had tears in her eyes and she lightly shook her head, "I don't care.. I'm not telling" she was stubborn.

Woohyun sighed, "Whatever you say" he unlocked the door and opened it widely. L stopped banging and looked over at Jungmi, he walked up to her and stood in front of her, "Tell me where she is" he ordered.

She looked away, still shaking. She shook her head, "I don't know where she is" she said, with a shaky voice.

L chuckled but it wasn't a happy one, it was 'are you kidding me' one. "You really think I believe you? Why did you have to hurt her? What did she ever do to you?" he shot.

She stopped shaking and got herself together. She gave L a sharp look, "You want to know what she did to me? She took you away from me!! She lied to me, she told me that she would never like you. She already has Woohyun and Yoseob, so why would she want to have you as well? She's !!" she shot.

L slapped her on the face and pointed a finger at her, "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ~~~~~~~ A !!" he strongly shot at her. She looked at L and lightly smirked, "Why are you caring for her? L is always the cold guy with no feelings, why care for her?" she asked.

That question made L's face fell. He didn't know why but hearing that you were gone really made him angry. Seeing you being thrown in the care, seeing you crying about him, seeing you care so much about him, seeing you taken away from him.. hurt his heart. [Stupid feelings, now you show up].

Jungmi looked the other way, "Don't tell me.. you like her now" she guessed.

L's eyes widened at what she just said. Infinite all looked at each other in shock, but Woohyun's expression didn't change, he wasn't shocked at all. He knew one day this will happen, him falling for you. [~~~~~~, your wish has come true. Your prince is finally yours]. His heart was aching just thinking about what he thought.

"L.. we need to know where ~~~~~~ is" Dongwoo said, snapping L out of his thought. L looked at Jungmi and held her by her blazer collar, "Me liking her has nothing to do with you. Tell me where she is right now" he demanded.

Jungmi smiled, "Why should I tell you? If you don't see her than you'll eventually forget about her, didn't you say that you wanted her to forget about you so why are you going after her? It should be.." she looked over at Woohyun, "You".

L looked back and saw Woohyun, "The only reason I wanted her to forget about me is because I don't want to fall for her. I was scared of falling in love with her" he admitted. Woohyun looked over at L and a small smile came on his face. [I never knew you thought like that].

"That's why I acted cold against her and not care about her. I wanted to forget about her as well and wanted her to forget about me.. I thought she would but she didn't" his voice sounded serene.

Jungmi looked at L and saw his face. [You stole L away from me.. you made him fall for you. I HATE YOU ~~~~~]. Angry tears were in Jungmi's eyes and she looked away, trying hard not to make them fall but they eventually fell down her cheeks. "Don't try to make a drama here, I won't tell you".

L shot her a look, "Who's making a drama? Just tell me where she is" he tightened his grip on her collar.

Sunggyu stepped forward, "Jungmi, just tell us where ~~~~~ is and we promise nothing will happen to you" he promised. Sungjong nodded, "~~~~~~ will forgive you if you let us help her" he begged.

Woohyun looked at her, "Stop being stubborn and tell us" he demanded.

Jungmi smiled, "Joonghae would get rid of her if he doesn't hear from me.. he'll kill her" she laughed.

Everyone widened their eyes. "KILL HER?!" they shouted. L pushed Jungmi back and she hit her back to the wall and fell down onto the ground, he looked down at her, "We'll kill you first" his voice was serious.

"L.." Sungyeol whispered. He never heard L threatened to kill anyone before and this was a girl in particular. He looked over at Hoya and Dongwoo and they too were thinking the same thing. [~~~~~ mean a lot to L now].

Sunggyu walked over to L and placed a hand on his shoulder, "We don't need to travel that far. All we need to know is where ~~~~~~ is" he looked down at Jungmi who was still lying on the floor. "If you don't tell us, then don't blame us when we report this to the police". Jungmi scoffed, "You guys don't have evidence" she said.

"Oh yeah" Hoya held up a recorder and played what she just said. Jungmi's eyes widened and looked away. [Damn these guys].

"Tell us right now and non of this will go to the police" Sunggyu promised. Jungmi gulped, "...Okay" she said.

Everyone's head turned to look at her. She told them the address and they all ran out of the classroom, taking her with them.

----------------------------

The door opened and you looked at who was standing at the doorway. You were out of energy because of the lack of food you ate and water you drank. You wearily stared at the person and they untied you from the chair but your feet and arms were still tied together. He then listed you up onto his shoulder and carried you away.

"GET ME DOWN! DON'T TOUCH ME!!" you shouted but the bug guy didn't listen and continued to carry you. You started to grow weak and couldn't fight or struggle anymore.

They guy placed you down onto the hard ground and you turned your head to see Joonghae smiling down at you.

"Well well looks like no one is going to see you ever again" he smirked.

You swallowed hard, "W-What do you mean? Infinite will eventually come for me you'll see" you shot at him. He chuckled, "Infinite? Do you even think they know where to find you? They probably gave up looking for you already" he laughed loudly. "Tie her up against that pole" he nodded towards the pole.

The guy nodded and tied you on it. You struggled but his strength was too much for your weak body right now. You looked at Joonghae and tears appeared in your eyes. [Oppa.. please save me]. You prayed that Infinite would come in through the door at anytime.

Joonghae smirked at you and walked closer to you, "Shh this will only take a few seconds" he pulled out a sharp knife and your eyes widened. "What are you doing?!" you shouted. He looked at you, "Get rid of you.. what else?" he smiled.

You shook your head and struggled to get away from him but the rope was too tight around your hand and waist. You cried, "PLEASE DON'T!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" you pleaded. Joonghae stopped and looked at your crying face. [She seems so innocent]. He shook the thought out of his head and walked closer to you.

He placed the knife near your throat, "Be quiet. I'm going to make this fast" he promised. Your tears fell out of your eyes and rolled down your cheeks like a water fountain. "Please.. don't" you whimpered. Joonghae placed the knife to your neck and stopped. He couldn't kill someone like you. [What's wrong with me?]. He tried to slice your throat but he just couldn't.

You closed your eyes. You felt the sharpness of the blade on your skin, "MYUNGSOO OPPA!!" you screamed.