7 New Students

Smile For Me

Infinite - Nothing's Over

--------------------

 

" I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" you shouted. You ran to the bathroom, quickly brushed your teeth, ran back to your room and got dressed. "Oh no I'm going to be late.." you brushed your hair and flexed it down to the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie" your mum greeted. You just nodded and looked around, "Where's Byunghun?".

"He just left" your mum answered.

You glared at the floor. [Stupid Byunghun, didn't even wait for me]. You looked up at the clock and eyes widened. "I'm going umma" you ran out of the house.

Your mum turned around, "Wait sweetie.. your lunch.." but you were already out.

-----------------

The bus was moving away from the curb as you reached it. "W-WAIT!!" you shouted and banged onto the side of the bus but it didn't stop. You stopped running and breathed heavily, "Stupid bus, didn't wait for me" you looked around and decided to run to school.

[Can this morning get any worse?]. You crossed the road without looking both ways when a motorcycle stopped just in front of you. You jumped back, patting your beating chest.

"Watch where you're going" the driver shouted.

You apologetic bowed and saw his uniform. [He goes to the same school as me]. Before you knew it, he drove past you. Your shoulders deflated. You looked at your watch and gasped, "I'm late!!" you started to run to school.

Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hoya reached the elevator of the school and pressed the door to close.

"Hold it!" you shouted as you ran to it. They saw you coming but didn't do anything and then the doors closed. You reached it and looked up to see that they were heading to the 2nd floor. You saw the stairs and ran up.

---------------------

"This is the way we should write this sentence" the teacher wrote on the board.

Soomin checker her watch and looked at the door. Heejin leaned in, "She's late..". Soomin nodded, "Hope she can make it in time before.."

"Soomin and Heejin, stop talking" the teacher scowled them. They quickly nodded. That moment you opened the door to see that all eyes were on you. [!! I'm in big trouble]. The teacher looked your way and sighed, "Late Miss Lee" he was disappointed.

You bowed your head, "Sorry sir, this won't happen again" you promised.

"Just take your seat" he went back to facing the board.

You slightly bowed and quickly walked to your seat. You sat down and took out your books.

Mina leaned in from the side, "Why were you late?" she asked. You looked at her, "Woke up late" you answered. She nodded and sat back in her seat. You leaned back on your seat and stared out the window. [I wouldn't be late is the stupid bus waited for me]. You then remembered about the motorcyclist and the three boys in the elevator. [Are they new here?]. You shrugged your shoulders and listened to the teacher.

It was finally break time and the four of you were walking around the school's yard. There was an empty bench and you all decided to sit down. There were a bunch of girls squealing and clapping their hands excitedly, over at the basketball area.

You looked over at them, seeing what they were so excited about. "Why are they happy for? Do we have a celebrity visiting our school?" you wondered.

Soomin snapped her fingers and everyone turned to her. "Ah. I heard that there's 7 new boys and apparently their pretty hot" she smiled.

Heejin and Mina looked at each other. "Did they just arrived here yesterday?" Heejin asked. Soomin nodded, "Yep!".

"Who are these boys?" you asked. Just then the 7 boys walked out from the court yard and girls followed them. Soomin pointed to them and you looked over at where she was pointing at. "There they are". You looked at them and recognized 4 of them. [Oh it's that guy that slept in class on the first day].

Dongwoo looked over to see you staring at them and recognized that you were the girl from this morning, whom he nearly hit with his motorcycle. "Hey it's that girl that nearly made me a murderer" he chuckled.

Woohyun looked around, "Where? I want to see if she's hot" he happily said. Dongwoo pointed to you. Woohyun's eyes lit up, "Damn she's fine" he smirked. L looked over and saw that Dongwoo was pointing to you.

You saw the three of them looking at you and quickly blushed. You turned the other way, avoiding their stares. [Why are they looking at me? Do I have something on my face?]. You wiped your mouth and turned back to look at them.

"AHHH INFINITE OPPAS ARE SO ADORABLE!!" a girl shouted.

"Please be mine oppa"

"I LOVE YOU"

Soomin scoffed. "They only just got here and they're already saying those things. Pathetic" she shook her head.

You looked at the 7 of them walking away. [Strange, they don't seem to have happy expressions]. The bell rang and snapped you out of your thought. You looked around and saw everyone else walking back into the building. You stood up, "Let's go to class" you grabbed Soomin's and Heejin's hand to pull them up.

"Aish! I don't want to go to class" whined Soomin.

Mina giggled and placed her arm around her neck, "Come on~ you would love science" she winked. Soomin rolled her eyes, "Who loves science?" she looked at Heejin who was smiling brightly at her. "Of course.. you would".

--------------------

You walked into music class and looked around the class to find an empty seat. You spotted one and walked over to it. Just as you sat down, Infinite walked in and sat right behind you.

Dongwoo placed his legs onto the table and leaned back, "Music class. Gotta be my favourite class" he smiled.

"Just because you're a music freak" Woohyun chuckled. Dongwoo gave him a look but he wasn't intimidated by it.

The teacher walked in and everyone became silent. He gave Dongwoo a stern look because of his feet being on the table but Dongwoo just glared back. "Got a problem sir?" he asked.

"Take your feet off the table" he demanded. Dongwoo rolled his eyes but did what was told. "Happy?". The teacher shook his head and taught the class.

During class everyone was writing down the notes that the teacher wrote on the board. You were concentrating when you could sense someone staring at you. You looked around and saw Woohyun raising his eyebrows at you. You flushed pink and turned back to stare at your paper immediately. [Why is he doing that?].

L gave Woohyun a look, "What was that for?" he asked.

Woohyun shrugged, "I think she's cute" he went back to scribbling on his book. L looked at you then back to the board like nothing happened.

---------------------

You closed your locker and turned around to see Byunghun walking with Chunji. He stopped when he saw you. He smiled, "Did you have fun walking to school today?" he was amused.

You glared at him and pointed, "YOU!!". Byunghun jumped a bit by the sudden loudness of your voice. "You made me late today" you accused.

He blinked, "Me?!" he pointed to himself. "I didn't make you late. Don't blame me for everything" he scoffed.

"This was just payback from yesterday wasn't it?" you were mad.

He chuckled, "I'm not that mean" he innocently smiled.

Chunji looked at the both of you confused. "Noona. Hyung. You two should stop fighting" he wanted the atmosphere to be less tense.

Byunghun stared at you, "Gosh why do I have a sister like you?".

You placed your hands on your hips and frowned. "YAH!! That's noona to you!!". Chunji walked up to you and bowed, "Hey noona" he smiled. You smiled at him, "I rather have you as my brother Chunji" you said.

"I don't care" Byunghun walked off. Chunji looked at you, "Bye noona" he waved and ran to catch up to Byunghun. You shook your head. [How can Chunji befriends with that dude?]. You turned around to walk away but someone stood in front of you. You looked up to see that it was L.

He looked down at you and the stare that he was giving you made you shiver a bit. [I don't like the way he's staring]. He placed his hand on your shoulder and pushed you aside. Your eyes widened at what he just did. You looked back to see him walking away, not turning back once.

"A simple excuse me would be nice" you said under your breath.

"Ahh ~~~~~, let's go" Mina ran up to you and hooked her arm into yours. "We have Maths remember" she then lead you away.

"Oh right" you said.

The two of you then headed to Maths class, where Soomin and Heejin were waiting.