Dangerous Streets

Smile For Me

U-KISS - On The Floor

-------------------------

 

The skies were getting darker by the minute. The stars were shining in the sky but it was hard to see them in the city since the lights are too bright. You reached a fruit juice store and decided to go in to buy one.

You stopped outside and a cold gush of wind blew in your face. You shivered from the impact and walked in the direction of your house. You didn't know but someone was following you.

"Hey miss, you should check these clips out" the seller woman pointed at you.

You stopped and decided to take a look at the clips. You held up a butterfly one and smiled. "That would suit you a lot" the woman said. "Really?" you asked. She nodded. [Is she telling the truth or just saying that to make me buy it?]. You shrugged. [It looks nice]. "I'll take it then" you handed it to her. She beamed at you and placed the clip inside a small plastic bag. You gave her the money and took the bag, "Thanks" you bowed and walked away.

You sipped on your drink and your phone started to vibrate. You took it out from your blazer pocket to see who texted you.

'Where are you? Mum and Dad are worried sick!' - Annoying Byunghun.

You shook your head and texted back. 'On my way home now. Tell them I'll be there in 5 minutes'. You pressed the send button and placed it back inside your blazer pocket again.

You were walking into a dark alley and looked around nervously. [Was it a good idea to walk here? Maybe I should turn back and walk the other way]. You turned around, only to be blocked by someone else.

"Hey there little girl. Are you lost?" his cold voice said, which made you shiver.

You didn't dare to look into his eyes. "I-I'm not lost" you stepped side ways but he blocked you again. "Ngaw, then why are you alone?" he asked.

"She's trying to find her boyfriend?" another guy walked up from behind you.

"What are you saying? I'm her boyfriend" the guy in front of you smirked. "So would you be my girlfriend?".

You wanted to get away from these people. You were scared and nervous at what they were planning on doing to you. "S-Sorry I have to go" you rushed past him but he caught your arm and pulled you back. You shrieked. "Shhh, be quiet or we'll get caught" he covered your mouth.

The other guy walked up in front of you. He placed his hands on your blazer and traced the buttons down to your stomach. You were now crying, fearing for your life. [Are they going to rap me? Please someone help!!]. You were pleading for help but no one came. Tears rolled down your eyes.

The guy in front of you his lips, "Seems like she's fresh" he wriggled his eyebrows seductively. He slowly ed your blazer.

You screamed but the guys hand prevented you from screaming loudly. You kicked and flapped your arms everywhere trying to get out of his grip. He held onto you tighter and whispered in your ears, "If you scream, we might have to kill you" he threatened.  At that instant, you stopped and looked at the knife he was holding. [I don't care if I die. I want to get away from both of you]. You pulled his hand away and bit his arm.

"ARGGGG!!!" he pushed you away and you landed on the hard concrete ground. He glared at you, holding onto his sore arm. "You dare bite me !!" he walked up to you. "Hold her down" the other guy did as told.

"LET GO OF ME!" you screamed. You kicked your legs but he held them down. You struggled to move.

"Since you didn't listen to me before, I just have to do it this way" he ed his shirt and leaned over you. He was getting closer, you closed your eyes and screamed, "HELP ME!" on the top of your lungs.

The guy on top of you was pulled away and the guy holding you down was punched in the face. You opened one eye to see that they two guys were on the floor, injured and groaning in pain. You quickly sat up and buttoned your top again. You grabbed your bag and rushed away from the scene, you didn't care who saved you, you were too scared to stay in the same spot.

You ran out of the alley and bumped into someone. You looked up to see Yoseob. "Oh ~~~~~, what are you doing here?" he looked down at our dirty clothes and grew worried.

You started to tear up, "Oppa.." you hugged him tightly. "I was so scared" you were shaking. He held onto you tightly, "Shh everything is alright now. Oppa is here for you" he comforted. He looked up to see two guys in the alley on the floor and someone kicking them. He squinted his eyes to see who it was. It was a tall person but he couldn't recognize the face, the alley was too dark.

"Did those guys hurt you?" he asked.

You shook your head, "They were going to, but" you turned your head towards the alley, "Someone came but I don't know who it was" you stared into the dark alley to see a tall person walking away.

Yoseob looked down at you. "Let's get you home" he held onto your hand and lead you away. You followed him.

-------------------

The two of you were walking along the rive banks and the cool wind blew against your face. You were still scared from before and your heart was still beating fast due to that incidence.

Yoseob gazed at you and when he saw your face his expression softened. "Are you still scared?".

You didn't look at him but nodded. "To be honest, I thought no one was going to help me back there. I thought I was a goner" you truthfully answered.

"Why would you think that? When you're in trouble Beast or anyone else will be there to rescue you" he said. You looked at him, his eyes were telling you the truth. You nodded, "I'll always think that way" you softly smiled. He smiled back at you and rubbed your head, "Good".

Yoseob straightened up, "These streets can be dangerous so next time ask one of us to walk you home" he said.

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind" you said. Yoseob looked down at you and smiled. [So glad that you're safe. Next time I'll be there to save you]. He promised himself.

Your phone vibrated again. You took it out and looked at the message.

'If you don't come home now, you're going to be in trouble' - Annoying Byunghun.

You sighed and Yoseob noticed. "What's wrong?" he asked, concerned. You showed him the text and he understood the reason. "Don't worry, I'll explain it to your parents" he said.

--------------------

Your mum and dad was pacing around in the living room, waiting for you to come home. Your dad checked the time and it was already 10 pm. "Text or call her again!" he ordered. Byunghun nodded and began texting. As he was about to press send, the front door clicked open. You slowly walked in.

Your parents both sighed in relief. "Where have you been miss??" your dad was angry.

You bowed, "Mianhae appa, I was hanging out with.." you looked behind you. Yoseob appeared and walked into the house. "She was with me" he finished your sentence.

Your parents and Byunghun gasped. "Is this Yoseob?" your mum asked. You nodded. "Oh, so you were with out daughter?" she was surprised. Yoseob nodded, "Yes ma'am" he bowed. She smiled. "Well if you were with her then everything is fine" she said.

"WHAT?? That's not fine!! She was out with a boy until this hour. That's not acceptable!!" your dad protested. Byunghun nodded, agreeing, "Yeah, that's not acceptable" he joined in.

You glared at him, "This is none of your business Byunghun" you warned him. He poke his tongue out. [So childish].

Your mum walked over to your dad and placed her arms around his shoulders, "It's alright honey, at least she's home" she gave you a wink. You blushed and looked up at Yoseob. "Umm.. thanks for walking me home. I'll lead you to the front" you pushed Yoseob away.

"H-Hey I'm not done talking to you!!" you heard your dad said.

"Honey, let's go to bed it's getting late" your mum dragged him up the stairs.

You closed the front door and faced Yoseob. You patted the back of your neck, "Sorry about that. My dad isn't used to me hanging out with boys" you said.

Yoseob chuckled, "No worries, at least your mum thinks I'm nice" he smiled.

"Yeah.." you smiled, agreeing. You looked at him, "Thanks for walking me home" you thanked. He shook his head, "After what happened, I should walk you home" he waved. "I'll be going now".

You waved back and he walked off. You walked back inside and closed the front door. You smiled and walked up to your room. You laid straight on your bed, remembering back at what happened. [I wonder who saved me in the alley way]. You remember seeing a tall figure in the distance. [Who can it be?].