Suspicious Jungmi

Smile For Me

Lee Hyori - Don't Love Her

---------------------------------------------------

 

Jungmi's car parked at the curb near the school. She opened the door and stepped outside to see Soomin, Heejin and Mina waiting for you at the front of the school and had a smirk on her face. [Wait all you like, ~~~~~ wouldn't come to school now]. She closed the car door and walked into school, naturally.

Infinite walked to school and saw Soomin, Heejin and Mina waiting for you in front of the school. [This means she really is gone].

Soomin saw Infinite and slightly pouted, "~~~~~ would always walk with L right? Then why isn't she today?" she tapped her chin, thinking.

"She could be absent today, I mean look, Byunghun is walking alone to school today" Mina nodded towards Byunghun who was walking behind Infinite with his head down.

Infinite turned and saw Byunghun walking to school with his head hung low.

L stepped in front of him, "No news from her?" he asked. Byunghun looked up and shook his head. "What did your parents say about ~~~~~?".

"I told them she was at Mina's house, sleeping over" he said. L nodded, "Just say anything except that she got kidnapped" he ordered. Byunghun half heartedly nodded, "I understand".

Sunggyu walked to L, "Let's go to school, we'll continue to search for her after school" he said. L nodded and everyone followed him inside the school gates. Soomin and Heejin saw Infinite walking inside the school and they too decided to walk inside.

Jungmi was at her locker and saw L walking in the double doors. [They're at school? That means they're not searching for her]. Her face lit up and she ran over to L, "Hey oppa. Let's go to class" she linked arms with him and lead him off.

He looked down at her and remembered back when she was shouting at a bunch of men in black suits.

He looked back and saw Jungmi talking to a bunch of men in black she was shouting at them. He tilted his head, "Why is she shouting at them like that?" he ignored her and continued to search for you.

"Jungmi, why were you shouting at a bunch of men in suits yesterday?" he asked. Jungmi stopped walking and her face suddenly fell. L noticed her change in mood, "What's wrong? Why were you shouting at them?" he was waiting for her to reply.

She started to get nervous and slightly shaking. She tried to remain calm and not show any suspicion. [Calm down Jungmi, act like you know nothing]. She turned to him and smiled, "They picked me up late that's all" she explained.

L slowly nodded, but still wasn't sure if he should believe her or not. [Shouting at them because they were late in picking her up.. then why should 3 men pick her up from school?]. He remembered that their clothes were covered in dirt also. [There's something not right here].

"L oppa, we're going to be late for class" she pulled him along to the direction of the class. L silently followed her, still thinking deeply about the relationship of Jungmi and the men in black suits.

-----------------------

You were still tied up on the chair.

"Eat" the maid picked up a price of meat and placed it near your mouth. You turned your head the other way, "No" you said. The maid sighed and placed the meat onto the plate, "Please eat" she begged.

You shook your head, "I just want to get out of here" you softly said. The maid then took the plate of food and walked out of the small room. You looked around and saw nothing but 4 walls. A tear slide down your cheeks, "I want to get out of this place" you whimpered.

"Why aren't you eating? I heard that you have quite the appetite" Joonghae walking into the room. You gave him a look, "When are you going to release me?" you asked. Joonghae shrugged, "When I'm told to I guess" he smiled.

"Who told you to do this to me?" you asked. Joonghae thought for a moment, "I don't know if I should tell you because I know for sure that you will be shocked" he said. You furrowed your eyebrows together, "What do you mean I'll be shocked? Tell me WHO DID THIS TO ME?!" you were growing impatient by the minute.

Joonghae studied your face for a while. [I wonder why Jungmi hates this girl so much?]. "Her name starts with  J.. that's all I'm going to say. I'm just doing what I should be" he said and left the room.

"Her name starts with J?" you started thinking of who's name starts with J that you know of. Suddenly Jungmi's face appeared in your mind and you gasped in surprise. "It can't be Jungmi can it? But how does she know Joonghae?" you were growing confused at all the questions that were running inside your mind.

Joonghae stood outside the room and leaned against the door. [I've met this girl somewhere before right? Before the subway incident]. He then remembered when him and Kibeom were at the high school and he saw a couple kissing in the darkness. [That couple.. could it be her and..]. He remembered the time the subway incident and some guy was running away with you. [That guy, is he the one that Jungmi likes?].

-----------------------

Lunch time came and Infinite were sitting at their table, no one was eating because they just couldn't.

L stared at your table where Soomin, Mina and Heejin were talking happily, not knowing what you are going through right now. L sighed, "I wonder how she's doing right now" he felt guilty for not being there with you.

Sungjong looked at his unwrapped lollypop, "We can ditch school and continue to look for her".

Everyone was staring into space. "What is the point, we need to find out clues or something that will bring us to her.." Dongwoo stated. Infinite all nodded, agreeing to what he was saying.

Jungmi walked past Infinite's table and talked to Jaemin happily. She looked over at L and waved happily to him. L looked at her but didn't wave or do anything back and looked away.

Woohyun saw this and asked, "What's up with you and Jungmi?" he eyed L suspiciously. L looked at him, "Nothing. I don't care about that girl. Hyung, what did the three men looked like?" he asked.

"The three men?" Woohyun was confused at what L was trying to imply on. "Yeah, the three men that you saved ~~~~~ from" he explained. Woohyun nodded, "Oh, one was chubby while the other one had thick black hair and very tall and the last one looked like he went to the gym a lot" he looked over at L, "Are they the same?" he asked.

L tried to remember what the three guys that were talking to Jungmi. [What hyung said really resembles the guys that Jungmi was talking to and the guys that kidnapped her]. He looked over at Jungmi who was smiling at Jaemin. [What is up with that chick?].

"I'll be back soon, I just need to talk to Jungmi a bit" you told L, while standing at your locker. "Do you want me to come with you?" he asked. You shook your head, "She'll get mad" you said. L tilted his head, confused, "Mad? Why would she get mad if I went with you?" he asked.

You sighed, "Because she likes you" you whispered.

[She went to talk to Jungmi but then getting attacked by three men, who Jungmi seems to know]. There was something not right and L was getting suspicious with Jungmi.

Sunggyu saw how deep L was thinking, "Are you alright Myungsoo?" he asked. L looked up, "I need to tell you something" he started.

Woohyun was interested in what he had to say. Everyone listened carefully to what L was saying and all their eyes turned to Jungmi. [What is she up to?].

It was after school and Jungmi was walking down the hallway. She took out her phone and dialed in Joonghae's number. She placed her phone on her ears and it ranged a few times when he finally picked up.

"Yobeosayo?" he answered.

Jungmi smirked, "Everything is going as planned? Is she still being stubborn?" she looked around and saw that on one was in the hallway. She leaned back on the lockers and looked at her nails while listening to what Joonghae was talking.

"Why did you want to do to her? We've just been tying her on that chair for ages" Joonghae asked.

"Are you going easy on her? What happened to the cool gangster Joonghae?" she chuckled. Joonghae on the other line laughed.

"I'm not going easy on her. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it" his voice was serious.

"I still don't know what to do with her yet. I mean Infinite is still going to school like nothing happened" she then remembered back to when L asked her about the men in black. "But I should be careful of who I talk to though. Joonghae, look after her for a bit longer" she smirked.

Someone then snatched the phone out of her hand. "What the-" she gasped when she saw L staring at her with his deadly glare. He then placed the phone on his ear.

Jungmi stepped forward to get the phone but was pulled back by Woohyun and Sungyeol. Woohyun covered so she wouldn't scream. She glared at them and struggled to get out of their grip. [!! THEIR GOING TO FIND OUT!!].

"Jungmi, I can't keep her forever.. do you want me to get rid of her?" Joonghae asked.

L's eyes widened. [DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!!].