Talking

Smile For Me

B2ST - Back To You

--------------------------

 

Yoseob waited at the front of your school. He looked around and didn't see you anywhere. He checked his watch and then when he looked back up, he saw you walking towards the school. You lifted your head from staring at the ground and saw Yoseob. He waved to you and you waved back with a smile.

"Why do you always wait for me at school?" you asked him, a bit curious.

He shrugged, "Can't I wait for you?" he asked. You shook your head, "I didn't mean it in that way.." you looked away.

He stepped closer to you and saw your wrist, "What happened?" he pointed to your wrapped up wrist. You looked down and smiled, "Don't worry, everything is fine" you assured him. He looked at you with worried eyes, "Are you sure it doesn't hurt?".

"See everything is fine" you moved your wrist around and smiled. He nodded and patted your head, "Well I have to head off to school, meet you later" he waved and took off.

--------------------------

You closed your locker door and turned around to face with Jungmi. She smirked and walked closer to you. "I see that you're hurt" she looked at your wrist.

You hid it behind your back, "What do you want Jungmi?" you asked, trying to be polite.

She scoffed, "Did you pretend to hurt yourself so that Infinite would worry about you?" she accused.

Your jaw dropped, "Why would you say that? Infinite and I have nothing in common. We don't even talk to each other" you defended yourself.

"Don't talk to each other? Are you kidding?" she looked away and back to you with hard eyes. "Why does Woohyun call you his hotty? You don't call that talking? Then what do you call it then? Flirting?".

Your eyes widened at the word 'flirt', "I do not flirt!" you protested. She gave out a little 'are you kidding me' chuckle, "You don't call that flirting?" she dagger you.

"Get away from her!". You turned around to see Soomin walking up to you. You smiled in relief that she came. She walked up to Jungmi and stared at her, "What are you doing here? ~~~~ has nothing to do with you" she shot.

"Yah, you're not the boss of me. Don't tell me what or what not to do" Jungmi was furious now.

You stepped in between them before a fight could break out. "H-Hey stop this" you grabbed Soomin's arm and tugged it lightly.

Jungmi shoved you away, "Get away . This isn't your problem" she shot at you. You stumbled back and got hold of your balance again. You walked up to them, "Don't fight, I don't want people to see" you pleaded. Jungmi rolled her eyes and looked straight at you, "YAH!! GET AWAY!!" she shoved you hard and you bumped into someone. You looked up and gasped, L was staring down at you.

Jungmi and Soomin stopped and stared at you. Jungmi's eyes widened and she fixed her hair immediately. "Hey oppa" she sweetly blinked.

Soomin rolled her eyes, "Pathetic" she whispered. Jungmi shot her a look, telling her to shut up to which Soomin ignored.

L was staring down at you and you quickly got out of his grip. You straightened up and looked away. You still remember the time when he gave you a cold glare. A shiver ran down your spine and you turned to Soomin. "Let's go" you linked arms with her and pulled her along, not turning back to see L.

Jungmi stared at the two of you walking away and ran up to L, "Oppa, do you want to walk me to class?" she cutely pouted. He looked at her and walked off. She stared at him walking away, "O-Oppa!!" she ran after him.

You and Soomin arrived at your classroom. You sat down and sighed. [Was he angry before?]. You remembered the stare that he gave you before. [I don't like his stare].

Soomin let out a frustrated sigh, "Why did you stop me? I would of killed that !" Soomin slammed her fist onto the table. Everyone turned back to look. You looked up and nudged her arm, "Soomin-ah, stop it. Everything is over" you said. She was still angry but calmed down a bit.

You sighed in relief and turned to look out the window. [Why is Jungmi picking on me?]. You wonder why she liked Infinite so much, especially Woohyun.

------------------------

Lunch time came and both you and Soomin walked to the cafeteria to meet up with the other two. Heejin waved to you and the two of you walked over to their table.

"Does your wrist still hurt?" Heejin asked, looking at your wrist.

You shook your head, "It's getting better" you smiled. She nodded.

Soomin looked around the cafeteria and caught eyes with Jungmi. She dagger her hard and turned to look the other way. "I lost my appetite already" she shoved the plate of food forward. Heejin and Mina looked at each other, confused. "What happened?" Mina asked.

You looked at Soomin and answered for her, "She had a little fight with Jungmi this morning". Heejin and Mina gasped, "Fight?!" they were surprised. "Not an actual fight, but rather an argument" you corrected. "OHHHH" they nodded, understanding.

Heejin leaned over to Soojin, "Never knew you were violent Soomin" she said.

Soomin looked at her, "If someone dares to pick on any of you, they have to go through me" she pointed to herself.

"NGAW THANK YOU!!" the three of you hugged her. She giggled.

-------------------

Infinite was walking around in the corridor and looking through the empty classroom.

"Can school be any boring?" Sungjong slightly whined.

Sunggyu looked over into one of the classroom and spotted you sitting alone. He poke Woohyun and nodded his head towards you, "Isn't that your hotty sitting by herself?" he asked. Woohyun looked in his direction and when he saw you, he widened his smile, "It's my hotty!!". He was about to open the door when your phone rang.

"Yobeosayo?" you answered.

"Hey, do you want to grab dessert?" Yoseob asked.

"Now?" you looked at your watch.

"Yeah, I've finished with school. It's okay if you don't want to" he sounded a bit sad.

You heard the sadness in his voice and didn't want to let him down. "Neh, I'll go oppa. Meet in front of the school then" you smiled and hung up. You packed all of your books neatly in a pile and hugged them closely to your chest. You walked over to the door, opened it but then bumped into someone. All of your books fell to the ground and one of them hit your toe, not to mention that they had hard covers as well.

"OWWW" you jumped up and down in pain. You heard giggling and looked up to see Infinite. Your eyes widened, "W-What are you guys doing here?" It's not like any of you study" you said and bent down to pick up your books.

They looked at each other. "How do you know so much about us?" Sunggyu wondered.

You looked away, slightly red. "Rumors" you replied. They nodded, "Oh rumors" Sungyeol looked at you, "And you believe them?" he asked. You gulped, but didn't dare to look at them so you remained your eyes onto the floor. "I.. I don't, but seeing how you are towards school, I assumed you were".

Woohyun bent down and helped you. "Are you in a rush to go somewhere?" he asked. You looked at him and nodded, "Yes I am" you picked up the last book and hugged them all closely to your chest. "Bye" you said and walked off.

Infinite looked at you walking away. "Gosh, does she have to be so cold towards us?" Dongwoo asked with a frown. The guys shrugged, "Never mind her. Let's go" Sunggyu lead the way.

"Yay!! Get to ditch school" Sungjong cheered. Sungyeol placed his arms around his neck, "Not so loud Sungjong" he warned. Sungjong pretended to zip his mouth shut, "Mianhae" he smiled.

-----------------------

Yoseob was waiting for you outside of your school and you walked out of the double doors. Yoseob's face lit up when he saw you. [She's here]. You walked up to him and smiled, "Did you have to wait long?" you asked. He shook his head, "Of course not. Let's go" he walked away, you followed.

The two of you were walking along the streets of Seoul and there were not much people around. You looked at an ice cream store and saw that they had different sorts of flavors. [Wow looks so nice]. Yoseob saw you staring at it and lead you inside. "Choose which one you want" he smiled. You looked at him, surprised at how he knew you so well. "How did..".

"I can tell by the way you were looking at them" he answered. You nodded and chose your favourite flavour.

Tow of you sat down at a table near the window and you your ice cream. You held onto the cone and smiled at Yoseob, "Thanks oppa!!".

He smiled back, "No worries, do you like it?" he asked. You nodded, "It's yummy!!" you it again. He chuckled and looked around. Just then outside the window, he saw Infinite walking down the streets. His face fell but continued to stare at the group then back to you. [Seems like I always see them nowadays, when I'm with you].

"Ummm ~~~~~~" he started. You looked up at him, "Hm?". He just had to know. "You haven't been talking to Infinite lately have you?" he asked.

You furrowed your eyebrows together, curious as to why he would ask a question like that. "Why are you asking? You know that I'm not close to them.." you were growing suspicious.

He shrugged, "Was just wondering. Sorry about that".

You shook your head, "No it's alright. Don't worry oppa, like I promised you last time" you leaned in closer, "I won't befriends with them" you grinned. He felt eased at your promise. "Okay" he softly said.

You leaned back and continued to your ice cream. [Wonder why he always ask me that? Does Oppa really hate Infinite that much?].

Infinite was walking down the street and Sungjong looked at the ice cream store to see you and Yoseob sitting at a table, talking to each other. "Hey isn't that Yoseob?" he pointed. Everyone stopped and stared.

"Why is he with her?" Sunggyu wondered.

Woohyun smirked, "Don't tell me the guy likes her.." he assumed.

"Looks like your hotty is going to be taken" Sungyeol joked. Woohyun laughed, "I doubt that he would be able to get her" he smirked.

"Anyways, I'm bored. Let's go karaoke" Hoya suggested. Everyone nodded, agreeing and walked off to the karaoke bar, down the street.