Thinking Too Much

Smile For Me

B2ST - When I Miss You

--------------------------------

 

The next day, you were walking to school with Byunghun but the memory of the fight from yesterday was still playing in your mind. You tried to shake it out but it kept replaying.

"Yo pig, I'm going to hang out with Chunji tonight so you don't need to wait for me after school" Byunghun said. You nodded, but you weren't listening to what he was saying. "Did you hear me?" he asked. "Of course I did!" you raised your voice a bit. Byunghun stepped back, "Whoa, I was only asking" he looked away.

You sighed. [That Sungjong, didn't do anything to help..]. You reached the school gates and stopped. You looked around, "I guess Yoseob isn't here today waiting for me.." you slumped your shoulders down and walked into school.

Soomin ran up to you, "Yo ~~~~~~" you looked at her. She stopped in front of you, "Heard there was a fight yesterday between Infinite and Beast". Your eyes widened, "H-How did you know?" you wondered.

"Because there were people from our school who witnessed it" she explained. You looked down, "I see..".

You opened your locker and placed your bag inside.

"Soomin, ~~~~~. Have you seen Infinite's faces? There all swollen" Mina said, running up to you two.

You closed your locker door, "They deserved it". You hugged your books and walked away. Mina and Soomin looked at each other. "What's wrong with her?" Mina asked. Soomin shrugged her shoulders, not knowing.

In the classroom, Infinite were sitting at the back and when they saw you walking in, they stopped talking and looked at you.

"Yo hotty!!" Woohyun called. You looked up to see the side of his lip a bit red. You furrowed your eyebrows together and sat down at your seat, without saying anything to him. Woohyun looked at the others, "Did I do something wrong?" he asked. They shrugged their shoulders.

-----------------------

You were sitting at the table with the other three in the cafeteria. Everyone walking past you were whispering about you.

"Why was she with Beast and Infinite?"

"Does she want to be friends with both of them?"

"Were they fighting over her?"

You ignored the whispers and continued to eat your lunch. Soomin, Mina and Heejin looked at each other. "Why are they whispering? So childish" Soomin scoffed.

"I agree. They act like they know everything" Mina looked at the people who were whispering.

You placed your spoon down and the other three looked at you. "I'm going to the toilet" you excused yourself. They nodded and saw you walking away.

"I hope she's fine.." Soomin hoped.

"I'm just curious, but how did the fight happen?" Heejin asked. Both Soomin and Mina shook their heads, "I don't know..".

You headed to the toilet and stopped when you saw Jungmi walking out of the toilet door. She turned around and saw you looking at her. She walked up to you boldly, "What are you staring at?" she asked.

You shook your head, "Nothing" you stepped back beside her and walked off. She stared back at you and scoffed. "Does she think she's that great?" Jungmi then stormed off.

You were washing your hands and looked at yourself in the mirror. You took out your phone from your blazer pocket and started texting Yoseob.

'Oppa, are you alright? I didn't see you waiting for me this morning.." - ~~~~~~.

You waited for a while and there was a text from him. You opened it up and it read, 'Sorry I wasn't there. I didn't want you to see me like this.." - Yoseob oppa.

[What does he mean he doesn't want me to see him like this?]. You were confused and texted him back. 'Oppa are you hurt or something?' - ~~~~~.

'No I'm not hurt. I'll be alright. Talk to you soon' - Yoseob oppa.

You stared at the last text. [He sounds angry at me. Is he mad at me or something?].

---------------------------

Yoseob looked at what he texted to you and placed his phone in his pant pocket. He sighed and leaned against the wall. He still remembered the fight from yesterday.

Woohyun looked at you, "Oh hi hotty" he waved happily. You looked at him and didn't wave back.

[Why is he suddenly calling her hotty? Are they that close to each other?]. He had millions of questions lingering inside his head. He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall. [~~~~~, at times like this I want to be in the same school as you]. He opened his eyes and kept thinking about you.

"Yoseob, what are you doing here? Let's go" Junhyung walked up to him. Yoseob looked at him, "Oh right" he pulled away from the wall and walked over to Junhyung.

The two of them headed to class and still, Yoseob couldn't stop thinking about you and why Woohyun called you hotty.

---------------------------

School ended fast and everyone was rushing out of the school. You were waiting for Byunghun at the front. [Where is this guy?]. You checked your watch and saw the time. You waited and waited but there was no sight of him.

[Guess he's not coming]. You decided to walk to the bus stop by yourself. You sat down at the bench and saw someone standing up. You looked at him and noticed that it was L. He looked down at you, which made you a bit scared. [I hate the way he stares]. You avoided his gaze.

L looked back at the road and saw the bus coming. He straightened up and walked in it, casually. As you walked in, there wasn't any seats left so you had to stand. You looked around and saw L sitting at the very end, with his head on the window, sleeping.

[Weird, I've never heard him talk or say a full sentence before]. You shrugged your shoulders. [He's a scary dude, what do you expect ~~~~~~].

The bus stopped at your stop and you walked off. You then walked to your house. You opened the front door and walked straight to your room. You chucked your bag on the floor and laid down on your bed. You looked up at the ceiling and turned around.

"Yoseob oppa isn't mad at me is he?" you thought out loud. You still couldn't help but feel scared. You didn't like it when someone is mad or angry at you. You closed your eyes and soon took a little nap.

You flickered your eyes open and looked out the window to see that it was night time. You walked down stairs and saw Byunghun eating dinner.

"Where have you been?" I was waiting for you after school" you raised your voice at him.

He looked at you and gave you a weird look, "I told you this morning that you didn't need to wait for me after school. I was going to hang out with Chunji.. Gosh are you deaf?" he looked away and ate his food again.

You blinked at him, "You did?". He nodded and didn't look up at you. "Sorry, my bad" you walked back up stairs. [I've been thinking too much today..].