Graduation

Smile For Me

LED Apple - Hope

--------------------------------------------------

 

Finally graduating day had finally arrived. You were sitting in your division and stretched your neck high up to see if you could spot Infinite anywhere. Soomin looked at you, "What are you doing? Trying to find your boyfriend?" she nudged you.

You looked at her and shook your head, "I was just trying to see if he is here.." you straightened up and relaxed your body. You were feeling really nervous and all you wanted was to see Infinite, but mostly L.

Someone then covered your eyes, "Guess who~" he sang. You chuckled, "Myungsoo oppa!!" he uncovered your eyes and gave you a peck on your cheek, "My smart girl" he complimented. You turned around and saw Infinite standing next to him.

"Oppas, I thought you guys would miss out on your graduation" you let out a little chuckle. Woohyun patted your head, "Why would we miss out graduation? It's the most important event ever" he said. You nodded, "Of course it is".

"~~~~~~!!!". You turned around and saw Beast waving at you from the audience. You brightly waved back. They all held up their thumbs and fist, mouthing hwaiting!! You nodded and turned around to continue to talk to Infinite.

"Ahhh~ I can't believe that we actually graduated high school" Sungjong said, with a 'I can't believe it' voice. You laughed, "And all the times you ditched school, I can't believe the teacher passed you" you joked.

Sungyeol looked at you, "Yah!! We can be really smart if we want to" he said. You gave him a look, "Why do I have a feeling that you bribed the teacher or something?" you gave them all an accusing look.

They opened their mouth, shocked at what you just said. "We didn't do that.. maybe Dongwoo and Hoya did" Sunggyu pointed to the two of them. "HEY!!" they both protested. All of you laughed and then the teacher walked to the stage, so everyone sat down. You turned to the front and stared at the teacher.

"Now I would like to congratulate all the students that have passed high school. I wish them all the best in the future. I know that this year has been a tough one but I just want to say that all of you had made it!!" he pumped his fist in the air and everyone started laughing.

Another speech finished, and your classroom teachers called out their students name to walk to the stage to collect their certificate. You were playing with your fingers nervously and Soomin looked at you and patted your shoulder, "Don't worry. We past that's all that matters right now" she comforted. You nodded and when you heard your name called, you gulped and stood up.

"WHOOO GO ~~~~~~~!!!" Yoseob shouted from the audience.

"NOONA!! YOU'RE THE BEST" Byunghun called.

"YOU MADE IT!! CONGRATS!!" Kikwang shouted.

"GO ~~~~~~!!" the rest of Beast said. Your parents were the mature ones and just clapped.

You looked at the crowed and both Beast and Byunghun was still cheering you on and to make things more embarrassing, Infinite and your friends were cheering as well. You turned the other way, trying not to blush. [Why do they have to be so loud for?]. You walked up onto the stage and shook hands with the principle.

"Congratulation ~~~~~~" he said. You nodded, in acknowledgement and he handed you your certificate. You bowed to him and walked back down the stairs.

Beast clapped and cheered for you, along with Infinite, Byunghun and your friends. You walked back to your seat and sat down. You looked at Soomin and sighed, "Why do you guys have to be so loud for?" you felt embarrassed.

Heejin and Mina chuckled, "We should cheer you on. I know you'll do the same for us right?" Mina asked. You nodded, "Of course, you're my friends" you said.

L placed his hands onto your shoulder and softly squeezed it, "I'm proud of you my princess" he whispered. You slightly blushed and turned to face him, "Thanks my prince" you brightly smiled. He pinched your cheeks and you turned back to watch the rest of the ceremony.

Woohyun saw the interaction with you two but he didn't mind. Even though the feelings for you haven't gone yet, but seeing you happy makes him happy as well. Yoseob on the other hand was jealous but what can he do? He understood that you never love him so he'll always be by your side and be the best friend you can always count on.

The ceremony quickly finished and everyone walked out to the courtyard to talk and take photos.

Your parents walked up to you, "~~~~~~ my baby girl!! Congrats" your dad hugged you tightly. You hugged him back, "Thanks appa" you said.

Your mum patted your head, "I knew you would be able to make it" she never lost hope in you. Byunghun gave you a light punch on the arm, "Pig, next year you better come to mine and remember to shout louder for me" he winked. You scoffed, "Don't worry, I'll the the loudest in the hall" you said. He smiled, "I know I can count on you".

"PHOTO!!" Soomin ran over to you and stood next to you with Mina and Heejin on your side. Your dad held up the camera and the four of you did the peace sign and smile brightly to the camera. The next photo was a silly one and when you saw the photo, all of you giggled.

Beast walked over to you. "~~~~~~ congratulations" Kikwang patted your head. You beamed up at him, "If oppa can do it, I can do too!!".

Junhyung and Doojoon placed their thumbs up, "You past high school!!" Doojoon rubbed your head. Junhyung hugged you tightly after, "My dongseng is growing up so fast" he swayed you from side to side. "Oppa!!" you slapped him to release you. He pulled back and winked at you.

Dongwoon walked up to you, "See you next year in Seoul University" he said. You nodded, "I can't wait to see oppas next year" you were excited.

Hyunseung hugged you, "Let's have a fun year next year" he promised. You nodded, "Don't worry, being with Beast oppas will always be fun" you placed your thumb up. He ruffled your hair, "My dongseng".

Yoseob walked up to you and held out his hand, "Come here!!" he said. You giggled and went into his arms. He hugged you tightly, "We'll always be best friends forever" he said. You nodded, "Forever and ever".

"Ngaw, let's take a photo" your dad said. You and Beast stood closely to each other. You stood next to Yoseob and Junhyung. You placed a peace sign with your fingers and smiled. "1, 2, 3" your dad clicked onto the camera and it flashed.

After that, Infinite walked up to you. "~~~~~" Sungjong came and hugged you tightly. "My dongseng, I can't wait to see you next year in University" he exclaimed. You chuckled and hugged him back, "I know right!!".

He pulled back from you and Sunggyu placed a hand on your shoulder, "I hope we can all have a great year in university" he hoped. You nodded, "Of course, Infinite oppas are the best!!" you placed your thumb up.

"HEY!!" Beast all pouted. You turned to them, "Beast are the best" you whispered. They shook their head while smiling.

Woohyun hugged you, "My ~~~~~~ I can't believe we graduated together" he was just happy that he got to hug you like this. You closed your eyes, "Thanks to Woohyun oppa for being my knight" you softly said. He nodded, "I'll always protect you" he whispered.

Hoya and Dongwoo both hugged you, "Yah!! ~~~~~~ you're the best!!" they said. You chuckled and they pulled back, "Hope we can be friends forever" they said. You nodded, "Yeah forever!!".

Sungyeol came up to you, "~~~~~~ I hope we can get to know each other more" he said. You felt that he was trying to open up to you more, "Come here!!" he gave you a hug, which shocked him at first but he soften his muscles and relaxed.

Sungyeol pulled back and L came up to you and gave you a peck on the cheek. Your dad fumed, "Hey!!" he shouted. You both looked at him with an angry face. The two of you gulped but your mum held him back, "Honey relax" she said. She turned to the two of you and smiled.

You smiled at her and faced L again. "My princess has graduated. I love you" he said and hugged you tightly. You couldn't help but giggle in happiness. "My prince has graduated also. I love you too" you whispered. He smiled brightly and hugged you tighter.

"Enough with the hug, picture" you mum said. You pulled back from L and you and Infinite had a group photo together. You all smiled at the camera.

"Group photo!!" Byunghun shouted and ran up to you. You looked at him in surprised but chuckled after. You slung your arms around his shoulder, while your other hand was holding onto L's. Beast, Infinite, Soomin, Heejin, Mina and you took a huge group photo. All of you smiled brightly to the camera.

"WE GRADUATED!!".