Yoseob's Feelings

Smile For Me

B2ST - Easy (Sincere Version)

------------------------

 

After Valentine's Day, Yoseob still couldn't be able to get you out of his head. He looked at the chocolate that you gave him and didn't have the guts to open it and eat it. [I don't want to eat it.. it looks pretty when it's in the original wrapping]. He sighed and walked out of his room.

As he walked down stairs to the kitchen, he remembered when he first saw you at CUBE Academy.

"Class, we have a new student. Please be nice to her" Mr. Lee announced.

Everyone was quiet and Yoseob didn't pay attention. He stared out of the window. Just then a slim, patite girl walked into the classroom with long hair and wore the blue and white uniform.

"H-Hi everyone. My name is Lee ~~~~~. Nice to meet you" you bowed politely. Beast looked up at you and nodded their heads. [So this is the new girl that everyone was talking about]. Yoseob glanced at you and back to work, not caring.

"You can sit in front of Yoseob" Mr. Lee pointed to the spot in front of Yoseob. You bowed and walked over. You placed your books down and faced the front.

----------------------

Lunch time came and you were walking down to the cafeteria holding a cup of coffee. You sipped it and dropped your purse. You bent down to pick it up and straightened up. You weren't watching where you were going and bumped into someone.

"Sorry!!" you bowed and apologized.

The guy chuckled, "It's alright. It was only an accident". You looked up and saw that you spilt coffee on his blazer. You gasped, "D-Did I do that?" you pointed to the stain. He looked at it and back to you, "Don't worry. It's nothing serious" he took his blazer off.

You felt guilty. "But still.. I feel like I've ruined it for you". You looked away.

He smiled, "If I wash it out, everything will be fine" he said. He looked at you, "You're the new girl from this morning right?". You nodded. He held out his hand, "I'm Yang Yoseob, nice to meet you" he greeted.

You looked up at him and to his hand. You reached out and shook it. "I'm Lee ~~~~~" you smiled.

That moment, Yoseob's heart began to beat faster. He didn't know why but when you smiled at him, he couldn't help but feel happy and excited.

After that moment, you started to meet the rest of Beast. Even though you met them weirdly and hurt them a lot as well, they still didn't mind. They thought you were a bit clumsy and liked it.

--------------------------

School ended and you were walking home with Byunghun. You were listening to your IPod and wasn't paying attention to where you were heading to. Someone stood in front of you and you lishgtly bumped into him. "Ow" you rubbed your head. You looked up to see Yoseob smiling down at you. Next time, you should watch where you're going".

You slightly smiled. "I was too busy listening to music" you shouted him what you were listening to.

He leaned down and looked at the tiny screen. "I see you like listening to Block B". You nodded, "Of course I do. They are the best!" you placed your thumb up.

He chuckled, "Well are you free tonight? I want to take you somewhere" he was waiting for your answer, hoping that you didn't have any plans.

You checked your watch, "It's still early, so I guess no" you said. He smiled widely and clapped his hands together. "Great!! Let's go" he held onto your hand and lead you away.

Byunghun turned back to see you walking away with Yoseob. "Yah!! Where are you going?" he shouted.

You looked back, "Tell mum and dad that I'm hanging out with a friend" you said. Byunghun nodded and began walking away.

-----------------------------

Yoseob lead you in front of a movie theatre. You looked up, confused. "Why are we here?" you asked.

He looked at you and smiled, "I wanted to watch this movie but the others didn't want to and I didn't want to watch it alone. Do you want to watch it with me?" he asked. You looked at the title, "Faraway Love" you whispered. You looked over at Yoseob, who was staring at the title. [Why do you want to watch this with me?]. You were confused but agreed.

The two of you walked into the theatre and Yoseob bought the tickets for you. He even bought the popcorn, which made you feel guilty but he knew how you felt. "Don't feel guilty. It's my treat" he winked at you. You smiled and nodded.

During the movie, Yoseob would glance at you once in a while and then smiled secretly to himself. [Yang Yoseob, why are you feeling like this? She's just your friend and nothing else]. He wanted to believe that but in his ehart he knew the feeling was more.

The movie ended and you two headed home. You couldn't stop talking about the movie. "Did you see the part where he killed all the bad guys just to save her? I can't believe he loves her that much. I would always thought she would end up with her high school friend but no, it was him!!" you looked over at Yoseob, "Oppa, who did you thought she'll end up with?" you asked.

He smiled, "I had a hint that it would be the guy not the high school friend. Wasn't it obvious?" he curiously looked at you. You shook your head, "Not to me it wasn't" you walked ahead of him.

Yoseob looked at your back walking further away from him. [~~~~~, will you ever walk away from me and leave me behind?]. At that moment, you turned around, "Aren't you coming?" you asked, tilting your head. Yoseob snapped out of his daze, "C-Coming" he ran up to you.

Yoseob sat on his couch and looked at his watch. "It's still early for school". He leaned his head back on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling. He didn't know when he started developing feelings for you. He only remembered feeling it after you spilled the coffee on his blazer. He chuckled at the memory. "Clumsy ~~~~~".

-----------------------

You were walking to school with Byunghun in the front. You stopped walking because you saw Yoseob standing in front of your school gate. "Oppa?" you whispered underneath your breath. He looked at you and waved, "Hey ~~~~~" he grinned.

You walked up to him, "What are you doing here? Don't you have school today?" you frowned in confusion.

He nodded, "Thought I would come and visit you. I hope no one came after you like last time?" he looked behind you, just in case.

You chuckled, "Of course not. It's not night time".

"You never know, some people can get abused and kidnapped in the morning as well" he waved his fingers side to side.

You shook your head, "Oppa, why are you so protective these days?" you wondered out loud.

"Because if I don't keep you safe then I wou-" he stopped and covered his mouth. [Don't say too much Yoseob]. You looked at him weirdly, "Thank you would what?" you wanted to know, Yoseob coughed, "Nothing. Beast would be worried and also your parents" he said. You nodded, understanding. You patted his shoulder, "Nothing will happen to me" you reassured him.

"Better not" he smiled. "You should go into school, don't want you to be late" he nodded to the school.

"Okay, I'll see you soon then" you waved and walked into school. Yoseob looked at you walking away. [When will I have the guts to tell you that I have feelings for you?]. He sighed and walked away. [All I know is that I need to keep my mouth shut for now].

----------------------

You walked up to your locker and opened it. You suddenly remembered, "Ah, I forgot to ask oppa if he liked my chocolate" you thought of texting him. You took out your phone but stopped. You shook your head, "He'll think I'm annoying him" you placed your phone back into your blazer pocket.

"Annoying who?" Soomin appeared right next to you. You jumped and looked over to see her leaning near your face. "Yah Kim Soomin, why can't you appear in front of people normally instead of jumping in their faces" you patted your chest to calm it down.

She giggled, "Mianhae! You were dazing off just now" she pointed out.

You closed your locker. You then thought back to this morning when Yoseob was at the front of your school. [Did he just came to see if I'm walked to school alright? He knows I have Byunghun anyways. So why did he come?]. You stared straight ahead, thinking deeply.

Soomin waved her hands in front of you. "Yo Lee ~~~~~, are you back to Earth?".

You snapped out of your daze, "Huh?" you looked at her. She shook her head, "What's wrong with you this morning? You're always drifting off" she linked arms with you, "Anyways, let's go".

School went by fast and before you know it, you were already walking to the bus stop, heading home. You still thought about Yoseob and smiled. [He's such a good friend. Caring about my safety].