Being Alone

Smile For Me

Utada Hikary - First Love (Piano Ver.)

----------------------------

 

It has been hours since you were left alone in the woods. You were still in the same position, sitting with your legs hugged closely to your chest and resting your chin on top of your arm. You didn't know what to think ot do anymore.

"No one's coming to save me are they?" your hope was fading away slowly. You looked around the area and you saw nothing but darkness. You sighed sadly and started to tear up again. "I don't like being left alone" you whispered. A sudden memory appeared in your mind.

You were camping with the class of your biology class. Beast came running up to you and the 7 of you started walking to your cabin. Since you were a girl, you had to have a different cabin. You were sitting on your bed and couldn't sleep that night.

"Why can't I sleep?" you asked yourself. You shrugged your shoulders and placed a jumper on and walked out the door. You walked around the river and started throwing rocks in the water.

You started wondering around the bushes and then suddenly you got lost. You turned around and walked back to the way you came through. "Am I going to right way or not?" you were confused because everywhere you looked, the place was the same and you didn't know if you were walking around in circles or not.

"Where is the camp site again?" you turned around in circles trying to find a way out. You started to panic and ran anywhere you could see. You stopped and turned around when you thought you were going the wrong way.

"I'm scared" you silently whimpered. You gave up and sat down on the ground, curled up. You started to cry. "I don't like being alone". You couldn't help but sob.

Hours past and no one was coming for you. You looked around and all you saw was darkness. "Beast oppas.. help me" you cried out but there was silence. "Yoseob oppa!!". You cried even harder.

You placed your head down and began sobbing again. Just as you felt like ages, a hand appeared in front of you, "I'm here".

You looked up with tears in your eyes. You blinked to let the tears run down your cheeks and when you saw who it was, you immediately got up and hugged him. "OPPA!!" you cried on his shoulders.

Yoseob your back, "Shh don't worry. Everything is alright now. Oppa is here for you" he comforted. You still cried and he continued to your back. "Shh". He felt bad that he didn't come earlier. [I hate seeing you cry like this].

After crying your tears out, you and Yoseob started to head back to camp, hand in hand. You were still sniffing.

You looked up at Yoseob, "Oppa, how did you find me?" you asked.

He looked down at you and smiled, "I will always be able to find you. No matter where you are" he said. You smiled at him.

The two of you reached the camp site and he lead you to your cabin. "Don't you dare go anywhere by yourself again. Always call me or one of the Beast members" he said. You nodded, "I promise I won't go anywhere alone again" you held up your pinky. He chuckled and pinky promised you. You smiled and headed back inside your cabin. You laid down on your bed and looked up at the ceiling, "I'm such a lucky girl to have Yoseob oppa as a friend" you giggled to yourself.

From then on, you never walked anywhere alone again. Yoseob was always there with you or Beast. Even though you were alone, Yoseob would always be able to find you.

You smiled to yourself at the memory. "Yoseob oppa, are you going to save me again this time?" you asked yourself. Knowing that he was in Japan right now, you sighed and hugged your legs more tightly.

You looked at your watch and saw that it was past midnight. "I've been here for hours". You looked ahead and hoped to see someone but all you saw was trees and darkness. "Why do I keep thinking that someone is going to come and save me?" you said. You grew disappointed. You leaned your head down and closed your eyes. [Hopefully when I wake up, I'll be anywhere but here].

Back at camp, Soomin, Heejin and Mina were waiting for you in their room. They anxiously looked at the clock and back to your bed.

"Where can she be?" Soomin asked, worriedly.

Heejin shook her head, "I don't know. She would never wonder off alone would she?" Heejin looked at the others, trying to get an answer. Mina shook her head, "She doesn't like to be alone" she answered. Heejin looked down, "That's what I thought as well".

Soomin stood up, "We have to find her. We're her best friends for crying out loud" she headed to the door. Heejin stood up, "I'll come with you" she walked to the door and looked back at Mina. "Mina, can you stay here just in case she comes back". Mina nodded. The two of them then headed out the door.

Meanwhile, Infinite were walking into their room when they headed someone shouting. They looked over at the girl's cabin and saw Soomin and Heejin running around calling out your name.

"~~~~~~ WHERE ARE YOU?" Soomin cried. She ran around the whole area.

"~~~~~~ ANSWER US!! ARE YOU HERE?" Heejin called out to you. Still there was no answer.

They ran to each other and looked around. "Let's split up" Soomin said. Heejin nodded and the two of them ran opposite directions.

Woohyun tilted his head, "What's happened to ~~~~~?" he asked. Sunggyu shrugged, "I don't know. She's probably just playing games with them" he yawned, "Well I'm sleepy" he opened the door and headed inside.

Woohyun felt uneasy inside. [They could be playing hide and seek right?]. He nodded his head, agreeing to what he thought and headed in his room. L looked at both Soomin and Heejin. [The expression on their faces doesn't seem like their playing a game]. He ignored them and walked into his room also.

----------------------

You suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. You sat up and saw nothing but trees, barks and darkness. You stood up and wobbled a bit, your knees felt weak and of course you were shivering.

"I don't think I can walk anymore" you took a step forward and was about to fall but you held onto the tree trunk that was closest to you. You looked around and felt your head. "It feel like I'm blind right now. All I can see is darkness".

[I can't just stand here, I got to find a way back to camp now]. You began to walk further and further but as you walked, the darkness began to grow more and more. You gave up and sat down again. [Why did Jungmi and Jaemin leave me like this? Or did they split up to find that bracelet?].

"JUNGMI! JAEMIN! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" you screamed, but there was no answer. "ARE YOU TWO LOST AS WELL?" you were hoping to get an answer this time but all you could head was the wind blowing and the rustling of leaves. You sighed, "I wish Beast oppas are here". You closed your eyes and had another memory.

You looked out the window and the sky was getting gloomy. "Today is Yoseob oppa's birthday". You decided to head to the store to buy him a present.

As you reached the store, you explored the entire store and finally ended up buying him a cute key ring.

You walked out of the store and placed your hoodie on. You turned and headed back home. While you were walking home you heard someone coming up behind you so fast, you fastened your pace. You quickly turned a corner and saw that it was a dead end. [Damn it!!]. You turned around but was blocked by a large and tall man. You gulped.

"Hey sweetie, do you want to have fun?" he asked with a flirty voice. You could tell that he had a lot to drink that night.

You started shaking because of fear, "I-I'm sorry. I have to go" you quickly ran past him but you bumped into another man. He held you tight and you could smell the scent of alcohol from his clothes. "Let me go" you shouted and struggled to get out of his grip.

The other man turned around and walked up to you. "You should never of ran away from me" he smirked.

You began hitting the other guy to let go of you. "LET GO OF ME!! YOSEOB OPPA!!" you screamed.

The man that held onto you fell to the ground and someone pulled you towards him. You crashed onto his chest and looked up to see that it was Yoseob. You had a huge smile of relief, "OPPA!!" you hugged him tightly.

"Oppa.. come and save me" you whispered as you drifted off to dreamland.

--------------------

Morning came and the birds were chirping. The sun was rising and the cold air was making you shiver. [Please let me be saved and back at the campsite]. You slowly opened your eyes and when you saw trees, your heart fell. You slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes. [Guess I was wrong, no one is going to save me now].