Search Mission

Smile For Me

F.T. Island - Love Love Love

---------------------------------

 

Soomin, Heejin and Mina were still searching for you. They haven't given up since last night to find you. They even asked the teacher to help as well.

"When did you last saw her?" the teacher asked Soomin. Just then Jungmi was walking out of her room casually. Soomin ran straight up to her, "WHERE DID YOU TAKE ~~~~~" she held onto the collar of her shirt.

Jungmi shover her hand off, "I don't know. After finding Jaemin's bracelet we came back together" she said. "So I don't know where she is" she kept a straight face and walked off.

Soomin gave her a death glare and walked in front of her to block her path, "Don't lie to me Jungmi!! I know you did something to her" she shot. Jungmi scoffed and glared at her, "If you don't believe me than it's not my fault" she pushed Soomin and walked past her.

Heejin and Mina ran up to Soomin. "So what happened? Did Jungmi do something to ~~~~~?" Mina asked, anxiously. Soomin nodded, "I know she did something. ~~~~~ would never wonder off by herself" she looked into the woods. [Stay safe ~~~~~, we're finding you as quick as possible].

Infinite walked out of their rooms and stretched their arms.

"I had such a good sleep last night" Sunggyu looked around and saw Soomin running around anxiously. "Are they still searching for.. what's her name again?" he turned to Woohyun, who looked back at him, "Who?" he asked.

Sunggyu clicked his fingers, thinking. "That girl that you always annoy". Woohyun's eyes lightened, "Oh. ~~~~~~".

Sungyeol leaned over the railing bars and saw the teachers running around. "Is she lost or something?" he asked, as he looked at the other who shrugged their shoulders.

Jungmi and Jaemin was walking together and looked into the woods. "You don't think something happened to her.." Jaemin asked, feeling worried about you.

Jungmi scoffed and waved her hands, not caring. "What can happen to her? She's smart enough to come back to camp. She could just be playing games on us, trying to make everyone worry about her". She looked up and saw Infinite on the balcony. She smiled to herself. [I guess Infinite doesn't care about her]. She felt satisfied by that thought.

------------------

You walked along the dirt road and found yourself heading no where. [Why is it when I stop to look around, I always seem to see the same damn things. Stupid trees!!]. You kicked a tree trunk and hurt your foot. You jumped up and down, holding onto your foot. "OWWWW".

You rubbed your stomach, "I'm hungry". At that moment your stomach started to rumble. You continued to walk and reached a lake. You looked around. [Why is there a random lake here?]. You stared at the lake and started to wash up. You splashed water on your face and washed your hands.

"Okay.. now what?". You sat down and stared at the lake. You found a rock and sat on it. [Well, let's just waste time by sitting here].

At the campsite, the teachers began to have a search for you. "Okay class, we have a missing student, ~~~~~~. We need to find her and in order to do that, we have to split up. So everyone go into teams and take a walky talky with you so that we'll be able to contact each other" the teacher said.

Everyone nodded and Jungmi lazily looked around. [OMG!! Is this the way I'm supposed to be spending my time?]. She looked over at Jaemin and nudged her, "Let's ditch this" she smiled. Jaemin slowly nodded.

Infinite took one walky talky and headed to the woods. They stopped and looked around. "Are we suppose to go in there?" they asked.

The teacher walked up from behind them, "Don't worry, we'll be able to talk". She held up her walky talky.

Sunggyu scoffed, "Who said that we were worried" he rolled his eyes and opened the gate. The others followed him and they began walking down the slope.

"This is such a nice way to spend out time, searching for a missing person" Sungjong said. He looked around and saw nothing but trees. "How are we going to find her ? There's nothing but trees here" he snapped off a branch and threw it far away.

Sungyeol stopped walking, "Yah, what happens if we can't find her?" he asked. Sunggyu turned back, "We head back. We tried our best right?" he turned around and started walking.

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck, "Aish!! How can someone get lost in here?" he looked back behind him. "All she need to do is walk up this slope and she's back home" he shook his head.

"She's a girl, aren't they bad at directions? I know most girls are" Dongwoo said. Hoya nodded, agreeing. "I guess this girl is the same as the others".

L looked around and was holding the walky talky. Then suddenly someone talked through it, "Have you guys found her?" the other person asked. L held it to his mouth, "No".

"Do you see anything suspicious?" the person asked. "No" L placed the walky talky down and followed the others. [Searching for this girl was not what I expected to do on this trip].

------------------

"Ahhh~" you stretched your arms and looked around. For some reason the scenery in front of you was very serene and made you feel happy. [Hmm being lost like this can be good]. You chuckled to yourself.

Then there was a rustling noise coming from behind you. You stood up and sharply turned around. "W-Who's there?" you stuttered. You were breathing heavily and your heart beat was increasing. [What was that?]. "H-Hello? Is anyone there?" you waited for someone to answer.


Who are you talking to?" you looked over to see Sunggyu walking towards you. You turned around but since you were standing on a rock, you slipped and fell into the water, "WHOA!!".

SPLASH!!

"!!" Infinite ran over to you. You were splashing everywhere, "Y-Yah!!" you shouted. You swam over to a small rock and hugged it. You were panting hard, you shot a look at Sunggyu, "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SNEAK UP LIKE THAT?!" you shouted. His eyes widened and looked over at Infinite. They were also surprised at how you shouted at Sunggyu like that. [She shouted at him.. whoa].

"Didn't you hear me?" you asked, frowning. Sunggyu looked back and pointed to you, "You dare shout at me?" he had a serious expression on. You were too busy trying to calm your heart beat down and didn't notice his scary stare. "Whatever" you climbed out of the water. You twisted your hair to get all the water out.

Infinite all stared at you. You looked up to see all eyes on you. "What are you guys staring at?" you narrowed your eyes at them. Woohyun his lips and made a flirty face at you. You furrowed your eyebrows together. [What is this guys problem?]. You blinked and then remembered that you were wet from top to bottom. "ERT!!" you shouted and turned around, hugging yourself.

Woohyun laughed and walked over to you, "There there hotty~ you got nothing to hide" he patted your back. You turned your head and gave him a glare.

Sunggyu coughed which made the two of you turned to him, "Let's go. I want to get out of here" he began walking. You and Woohyun looked at each other and followed Sunggyu.

While the 8 of you were walking, there was silent and awkwardness in the air. You didn't know what to say, so you remained silent.

Sungjong looked at you, "What is your name?" he asked. You looked at him, "...~~~~~~" you answered. He nodded, "How did you get lost in here?" he asked.

You sighed and shrugged, "I don't know". You started to shiver and noticed that you were still half wet. You looked at everyone and saw that they were all wearing jackets. [If Beast oppas were here, they would of offer their jackets to me]. You pouted and crossed your arms. [Like I want them to give me their jackets anyways]. You slowed down and let them walk first.

Woohyun turned his head back to see you wrapping your arms around your body. [Is she cold?]. "Are you cold?" he asked. You looked at him and away, "No". [Yes I am!! Isn't it obvious?]. He nodded, "Okay. Thought that if you were cold I would of given you my jacket but guess you're not" he continued to walk.

You stopped walking and your jaw dropped. [Babo!! He's such an idiot!!]. L looked back and saw your expression. You pouted and looked at L who was staring back at you. [What's he staring at?].

L continued to look at you. [She looks cold.. should I give her my jacket?]. You looked away from his stare and continued to walk. L saw that you were walking normally so he didn't give you his jacket.

The 8 of you were walking for ages. You looked around and it seemed like you guys were walking around in circles. "Umm do you know where you're going?" you asked them.

Hoya turned back, "What you trying to say? That we're going to get lost?" he stared at you.

You shook your head, "That's not what I meant. I'm just making sure that you guys know where you're going" you looked away from his gaze.

The sky was getting darker and you guys were no where near the camping area. You started to grew worried about their sense of direction.

"Yah hyung, I think we're lost.." Sungyeol said, looking around. Sunggyu turned around, "We are not lost!! I know where I'm going, unlike that chick!!" he pointed to you.

You gawked at him, "WHAT?! Are you saying that I don't know my directions?" you stared at him, angrily. Sunggyu turned his attention to you, "You dare shout at me again?" he was furious.

You placed your hands on your hips, "Excuse me, but you're not the boss of me. I can raise my voice at anyone I like" you pointed at everyone, "So don't tell me I can't shout at you. You immature kids" you turned away.

Dongwoo pointed to you, "YAH!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING IMMATURE?".

You looked at him and scoffed, "Don't you remember the food fight? Yeah I know you guys started it".

Sungyeol turned away and smirked, "So what if we started that? Everyone joined in right? So you're calling everyone immature?" he asked. You nodded, "At least I'm not immature like you guys" you turned away and walked up the slope.

Infinite looked at each other and ran after you. "Yah!!" you turned back and rolled your eyes then turned to the front. You took one step forward and didn't know that on the ground there was a slippery part and you slipped. You then lost your balance and came rolling down the hill. "AHHH" you screamed. You landed on the bottom and sat up, "Ow". Infinite looked at each other and ran down the slope after you.

Hoya and Dongwoo started laughing at how you fell. "You're so clumsy!!" he hi five each other. You gave them a glare and stood up. You stumbled and landed in someone's arm. You looked up and saw that L caught you. You immediately pushed yourself off of him and straightened up.

"Are you alright hotty?" Woohyun asked. "Yeah I'm fine" you took one step forward and your ankle started to hurt. "Ow.." you sat down and touched it. [Damn it, I think I've sprained it].

"I think you sprained your ankle" Sungjong said. "Well nah duh. Thanks for pointing that out" you sarcastically said. Sungjong crossed his arms, "I was just saying. Don't need to be all sarcastic about it" he looked away.

Woohyun stood in front of you, "Can you walk?" he asked. You rolled your eyes. [Well obviously I can't]. "Yes, yes I can walk" you continued to sit on the ground.

Sunggyu looked around the place, "I think we're lost.." he scratched his head.

"Well since the sky is getting dark, we should just camp out here tonight" Sungyeol suggested. You turned to him, "I'm not staying here again!!" you tried to get up but stumbled into Le's arm again. You looked up at him and he was staring back at you. "It's just one more night" he said, without any expression. [Wow, first time hearing him speak more than one word].

Woohyun stretched, "Come on hotty, I'll carry you" he lifted you up bridal style. "Y-YAH!! Let go of me!!" you protested. Woohyun didn't listen and continued to carry you.

Infinite all looked at each other and followed Woohyun.