In Trouble

Smile For Me

Infinite - Can You Smile

-------------------------

 

Yoseob was waiting for you outside your house in the morning. You rushed out of the front door with Byunghun and stopped when you saw Yoseob. You waved at him, "Why are you here?".

"To walk you to school of course" he smiled.

You looked at Byunghun who was checking his watch and showing the time to you. You nodded, "Well I'm kinda running a bit late. Sorry" you quickly bowed and ran off with Byunghun.

"You're such a slow poke this morning!!" Byunghun shot at you, while running.

You breathed heavily with every step you ran. "My stupid alarm clock stopped working okay". The two of you ran to the bus stop as fast as you could.

Yoseob stood back and tilted his head, "I could of just drove you" he looked back at his black car that was parked at the curb. He sighed and placed his hands in his pant pockets.

----------------------------

You and Byunghun both ran into the school, breathing heavily. "Finally made it!!" you both hi-five each other.

Chunji walked up from behind you, "Noona, why were you running for?" he asked.

You smiled, "I'm late for class" you looked at the school. "I have to go. Bye Chunji" you quickly waved and headed into the building.

Chunji looked back at Byunghun who was puffing. "You're late for class??" he guessed. Byunghun nodded, "Maths teacher said to go early today" he his head down.

Meanwhile, you ran to your locker and opened it quickly. You shoved your bag inside and took out the books you needed. You closed the door and held onto your books as you ran to your classroom. [Please don't be there already]. You stopped in front of your class and inhaled. You twisted the door knob and peaked into the classroom. You saw the back of Mr. Kim. [Damn him, why is he early when I'm late?]. You slowly crept inside, hoping that he wouldn't notice.

"Lee ~~~~~, late again I see" he turned to face you. You stopped walking and straightened up, "Sorry sir, my alarm clock-".

"No excuses. Do you have your assignment with you?" he asked. You nodded and took out a piece of paper from beneath your book. You handed it to him without looking at the paper and walked to your seat. He looked at it and sighed, "So your assignment was based on this?" he was angry.

You stopped and turned back to see what meant. He held up the paper and it wasn't your assignment. It was your Block B doodling paper. It had 'I heart Zico' and love hearts around it. Your eyes widened and you wanted to smack yourself in the face so bad.

Mr. Kim sighed, "You have to stay back at school to finish this off" he said. "Now sit" he ordered. You nodded and took the paper from him. You walked over to your seat and slumped down.

Soomin leaned in, "Are you alright?" she asked. You placed your head onto the table and didn't answer. She shook you, "Yah, are you alright?" she asked again. Heejin and Mina was now staring at you.

"I'm fine" you mumbled. They looked at each other and shook their heads.

-----------------------

The four of you were sitting down in the cafeteria at your usual spot. You poked your food and had a blunt expression on your face.

Soomin finally spoke, "~~~~~ don't worry. You'll finish the assignment in no time. It's not that hard" she tried comforting you. You still didn't answer her.

Heejin cleared , "Yeah, I finished the assignment in just 1 hour" she tried to make you feel better.

Mina nodded. "I finished mine in just 30 minutes she smiled. Heejin looked at her, "Are you sure you even did it right?" she chuckled. Mina slapped her arm, "Of course I did it right.. I think" she was unsure.

You couldn't help but smile at that comment. You looked at them, "Thanks for trying to make me feel better".

"She finally talked!" Soomin gasped and covered , sarcastically. You shook your head, "I'm not a mute" you said.

"But you weren't talking for half the day" Heejin pointed out.

"That's because I couldn't believe that I have to finish the assignment when I've already done it" you were back to your depressed stage. Heejin patted your back, "You'll be alright. At least you knew what you wrote down" she smiled. You nodded, feeling a bit better.

You checked your watch, "I have to get something out from my locker" you stood up, "Be right back" then walked off.

The corridor was empty and no one was around. You walked up to your locker and opened it. [Stupid Mr. Kim, I just want to go home after school]. You sighed and closed your locker door. You held onto your books close to your chest and walked off. You were looking down while you were walking and didn't see where you were going, then you bumped into someone.

"Sorry, it was my fault" you bowed. You didn't hear anyone talking, so you looked up. Your eyes widened to see L standing right there, with a coffee stain on his blazer. You looked down and saw the cup on the floor. [!! I'M IN TROUBLE NOW!!]. You closed your eyes to wait for a loud shout.

L looked at you. He let out a mad sigh and took off his blazer. "You're so annoying" he lightly hissed at you. He threw his blazer to you and walked off. You opened your eyes and the blazer was covering you. You turned around to see him walking away. [Did he just call me annoying?].

"There you are, Mr Kim is looking for you" Soomin said. You turned to the front to see Soomin.

"Right now?" you asked. She nodded. She saw you holding onto a blazer, "Why are you holding a blazer?" she asked.

You looked at the blazer, "Someone didn't need it anymore" you placed it onto of the bin and walked away with Soomin.

-----------------------

You were in Mr. Kim's class and you looked at the clock to see that it was already 4 pm. [I would of been home by now]. You looked at your assignment paper and sighed.

Mr. Kim looked through his newspaper. "If you finished it early then you get to go home early" he told. You poke your tongue out at him, but luckily he didn't see it.

After a few more minutes, you answered the last question and placed your pen down happily. [Finished!]. You raced to the front and placed the paper down. You then quickly dashed out of the classroom, leaving Mr. Kim behind. He picked up the paper and smiled, "Now this is how you're suppose to do the assignment".

You were running out of the school gates and when you reached the bus stop, you looked at the time table. You lead your finger down the paper and saw the time. "Just 10 more minutes" you checked your watch and sat down at the bench.

In just 10 minutes the bus arrived and you stepped inside. You scanned your bus card and headed to the back. In just a few minutes, the bus arrived at your stop and you walked out. "Thank you" you thanked the driver. He gave you a smiled of acknowledgement. You walked in your front door and went straight to your room.

"I'm finally home!!" you laid on your bed and faced the ceiling. You remembered the blazer that L threw at you. "He said I was annoying.." Man is that dude scary and weird at times" you turned around and took a little nap.