Jealousy

Smile For Me

Fat Cat - Is Being Pretty Everything?

---------------------------------------------------

 

After the confession you made with L, you have been avoiding him at school and of course in the drama area. You always stuck your self in the costume room and cleaned it up. Even though some days there wasn't any mess you tried to preoccupied yourself by doing something at least.

Jungmi was happy that she got the role of Snow White and tried her best to get as close to L as she would but being L, he  always ignored her.

You were folding the clothes in the costume room for the hundredth time this week. You were listening to your IPod and humming along with the lyrics. You placed the folded pants in the box, picked it up and turned around to see Woohyun standing in the doorway.

"Woohyun, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be practicing outside?" you asked, as you placed the box in its right place on the floor. You straightened up and he was still staring at you. "What are you staring at?" you were curious. He smiled and walked closer to you. He pulled one ear phone out of your ear and placed it in his, "You're listening to Block B..".

You nodded, "They're my favourite band in the whole world!!" you held your arms out, showing how much you love them. Woohyun chuckled and continued to listen to the lyrics. [She's listening to U Hoo Hoo]. He looked back at you and smiled.

You looked up to see him smiling down at you, "What are you smiling about?" you asked him. He shook his head, "I like this song" he said. You suddenly had a huge smile on your face, "Same here!!" you clapped your hands together. "I loved this song the first time I heard it".

The two of you continued to listen to the song and talked about what other bands you like. Woohyun wasn't paying attention to what you were saying but would always smile. [Keep smiling ~~~~~~].

On stage, L was saying his lines and doing his usual acting skills. He turned around and was hoping to see you but his face fell a bit when Jungmi walked out onto the stage. [Oh yeah.. she quitted]. He reminded himself. He remained in his character and continued to act.

Jungmi was smiling all the time and Heejin stared at her while standing backstage. [Stupid Jungmi, made ~~~~~ quit just because she wanted to kiss L.. evil witch]. Heejin gripped tightly on the curtain rope and continued to give Jungmi an evil glare.

Woohyun and you walked out from the costume room together and you looked up to see Jungmi and L still acting. He was smiling and talking nicely to her. You didn't notice that you were forming fists with your hands and frowning at the two of them acting. [Calm yourself down, they're jus acting.. just acting..]. You trued to looked away but you couldn't stop staring at L. [Why do I miss acting with you].

Woohyun looked down at you and followed your gaze. He noticed that you were staring at L and Jungmi. He smiled slightly, [Do I have a feeling that she likes L?]. He didn't know but his stomach was starting to tense up at the feeling of you liking L.

"CUT!!" the teacher called. L and Jungmi both stopped what they were doing. L looked up at you and you quickly looked away. He squinted his eyes. [Was she staring at me?]. He then remembered your slap and looked straight to the teacher.

The teacher walked up to both Jungmi and L. "That was great, but I need more chemistry between the two of you. Do you want to do after school rehearsals?" she asked. Jungmi immediately nodded, "Of course" she smiled and looked over at L. [If that means I get to spend more time with you].

L shrugged, "I don't mind". Your head shot up and looked at him. You weren't happy with that answer. Your heart felt like it was being hit with thousands of needles. [I was hoping you say the opposite]. You looked away and walked over to Heejin.

"Hey ~~~~~" she waved. You weakly smiled at her, "Hey" you softly said. She tilted her head, "Something's up.. what's wrong?" she looked over at L and Jungmi. She shook her head, "I shouldn't of asked that" she slightly smiled. "Forget about it. L won't go for her" she comforted.

You looked up at her and nodded, "I hope your right.." you slightly glanced over at L and Jungmi who were still talking to the teacher. [I really hope that you're right Heejin]. You tried to make yourself better by repeating the thought over and over again in your mind.

------------------------

Mr. Kim handed everyone a paper and walked to the front. He turned and cleared his throat, "Now for this, I want you guys to work in partners. I have already placed you guys in partners so don't go around whining" he said and held up his clipboard.

To your dismay, you were working with Woohyun and looked over at L who was working with Jungmi. You looked down at your paper and forgot that Woohyun was your partner for a moment.

"What's wrong?" he asked. You looked up at him. [Oh yeah, Woohyun is my partner]. You shook your head, "Nothing is wrong. I'm just confused at this worksheet" you looked down.

Woohyun stared at you, confused, "You can't do this? Even I understand it" he let out a chuckle. You puffed your cheeks and stared at him, "Seriously? You can do this?" you held up the paper. He nodded, confidently.

"No you can't" you slapped his arm and giggled. He held onto the sore spot and opened his mouth in shock, "Hey I'm smarter then you think" he stated. You shook your head, "Still not believing you" you teased and poke out your tongue. Woohyun gave up, "Okay, I'm not as smart as you" he poke your forehead. You stopped what you were doing and looked at him,  shocked that he did that. "Er.. right".

Jungmi looked up and saw L staring at the worksheet. [L, you would fall for me no matter what]. She smirked, "Hey L, isn't it a coincidence that we keep seeing each other". L looked up at her, wondering what she was saying. "I mean, in drama we're the two main lead and we have to do after school practiced plus we're being placed as partners. Weird huh?" she looked at him.

L looked down at the papers. "Yeah I guess" was all he said. Jungmi pouted, "Why aren't you talking a lot? In the play you talk heaps" she was frowning. "That's because I have to. I'm reading off the script. You think I would want to talk that much?" he stared at her.

"I was just wondering" she smiled cutely and blinked her long lashed. L lightly scoffed and returned to looking at his papers. He head laughing and looked up to see you walking to Woohyun. [She seems happy with him].

You smiled and turned around to get a pen but met eyes with L. Your smile soon faded and you two were having a small staring contest. [Why is he staring at me like that?]. You could feel blush starting to creep up your face so you quickly turned around, breaking the staring contest. [If he keeps staring at me like that.. my feelings are getting stronger].

L continued to look at you. [She's still shy even when I look at her. I guess she really does like me then]. A small smile appeared on his lips.

Jungmi looked at L, "Are you smiling?" she asked. He shook his head and didn't say anything else. He then wrote something down on his piece of paper. Jungmi wondered who he was staring at and looked around the room. When she saw you talking to Woohyung, her face became serious. [Was he looking at her?]. She clenched her hands into fists and glared at you.

It was P.E. time and you were in the equipment shed, getting the equipment for playing baseball. You grabbed onto the bat and pads. You turned around to go out when you tripped over a basket which caused all the equipment you were holding to fall. The bat fell on your toe and made you jump up and down in pain. "Oww".

"What happened?" asked someone. You looked up to see L standing at the entrance. You straightened up, "Nothing" you picked up the equipment and tried to walk normally but was limping.

L noticed that you were walking weirdly. "What happened to your foot?" he pointed down to it. You looked away, "Nothing" you answered and continued limping past him. As you were walking past him, he grabbed your arm firmly, trying not to make the equipment you were holding to fall. "I think you should go to the nurse's office" he said.

You got out of his grip and looked at him, "I don't need to" you pulled away from his grip and limped to the court.

L sighed and walked in front of you. He blocked your path and turned his back to face you. He crouched down and you stared at his back in surprise. "W-What are you doing?" you looked around to see if anyone was seeing this.

"Hop on" he ordered. You stepped back, "No need to. I can walk to the nurse's office myself" you said and was about to walk away when, "If you don't hop on, I'm going to make you" he warned. You paused and looked at his back. You bit your lip nervously, placed the equipment on the floor and decided to hop on his back. He stood up and started piggy backing you.

You held tightly onto his shoulders and could feel that your face was probably red as a tomato. [He's really piggy backing me. I can't believe that this is actually happening]. You wanted to wrap your arms around his neck but you hands were like glued to his shoulders. Before you could faint because of the closeness, the two of you reached the nurse's office.

"Here is the ice pack, just leave it on your toe" the nurse said and handed you the ice pack. You got it and smiled at her, "Thanks" you then placed it on your toe.

L sat on the chair just a few inches from you. He wasn't staring at you but out the window. You were secretly staring at him. [Can I fall deeper for you?]. You cleared your throat and continued to worry about your toe.

"Can I ask you a question.." L began. You looked up at him, "Yeah?" he turned around and faced you which made you froze. "Why do you like me?" he asked. You blinked at him, "Why would you ask something like that?" he shrugged, "I just want to know why".

You swallowed hard. [!! Why would he ask me a question like that? But what do I like about him?]. You slowly looked up and met his eyes. [That's why]. "Because when I look at you, your eyed attracts me and even though you're not nice or a gentlemen but that's what I like about you.. you're different" you smiled, not noticing that L was still staring at you.

L nodded. "hat's nice to hear" he said and walked to the door. He placed his hand on the door knob and paused. "Thanks for liking me but I want you to stop.." with that he opened the door and walked out.

You sat on the bed, stunned at what he had just said. [Did he say to forget about him?]. You stared back at the door and bit your lip, "I guess he did" you weren't excited as before but a new mood had taken over you; sad and confusion.

-----------------------

It was drama practice with L and Jungmi. The were to do that parts that only had the two of them, to build up their chemistry. L was reading his lines and remembered what you liked about him.

"Because when I look at you, your eyes attracts me and even though you're not nice or a gentlemen but that's what I like about you.. your different" you smiled.

L leaned back in his chair [So that's why she likes me]. He looked up and saw Jungmi learning her lines. [She should forget about me]. He didn't want you to get hurt by watching him kiss another girl.

Jungmi looked up from her script book to see that L was looking at her. She widened her eyes. [He's looking at me!!]. She was ecstatic that he noticed her, but he soon looked away. Jungmi still had a smile on her face. [He looked at me, that's all I needed]. She hugged her script book and giggled happily.

The teacher walked in and you were following her. She opened the door and you saw Jungmi and L standing next to each other, rehearsing. You immediately stopped in your tracks and stared at them. L turned back and saw you, he quickly looked to the teacher to get an explanation.

"Don't worry, I'm just teaching ~~~~~ how to pull the curtains and at what act" she explained. You quickly walked over to where the curtains were and stood there. L looked at you and back to Jungmi.

"Okay, now I want you two to start on the scene we were working before in class" she said. The two of them nodded and you were gripping tightly on the rope.

You saw the two of them acting and how nice L was to her. He held her hand and held it up to kiss it. At that instant you squeezed onto the rope and bit your lip to stop you from tearing up. [Their just acting, their just acting]. You looked away, it was too much for you.

The next scene was the worst out of all the whole play. The kissing scene. Your stomach was turning and doing flips, your heart was beating fast, not because of nervousness but because of sadness and disappointment.

"Princess, will my kiss wake you up from this slumber?" L asked. He held onto Jungmi's hand and looked at her sleeping face. You knew Jungmi was enjoying this but everything was happening too fast. L leaned in closer to her face and when he was about a few inches away, he looked up at you.

You stood there, holding onto the rope tightly. His eyes was staring at you and of course you couldn't resist but to stare back. [Stop staring at me.. your eyes are..]. The two of you kept staring at each other, but L broke the staring contest first and looked back down at Jungmi. He hesitated a but but continued to lean in. You quickly closed your eyes, not wanting to see what came next.

"CUT!!" the teacher called. She too was starting to turn red because of the scene. "I see that we have improved in the chemistry of the two of you. Now I want that to stick" she smiled. "Okay, you two can go and ~~~~~ remember that after that scene you close the curtain" you looked up and nodded to her.

L looked at you and shook his head lightly. [Why won't she listen to me.. I told her to forget about me. Why won't she just quit the play in general].

You looked at the ground and saw Jungmi smirking at you. "Thanks ~~~~~" she waved and walked off. You looked at her walking out of the door. You sighed and walked over to the door to see L standing there.

"Like I said, stop liking me" he told you. You looked up at him and gave him a weird look, "You think forgetting about someone is that easy?" you shot at him. He gave you a stare, the one you hated the most, "You will forget about me easily" he said and left.

You stood there, standing like a statue. [Okay L, you really want me to forget about you then I will!!].