New Mean Girl

Smile For Me

5Dolls - Lip Stain

---------------------------

 

You opened one eye and looked over at the clock. You groaned and covered yourself with the blanket again. You slept for a good 1 minute when someone knocked on your door loudly.

"WAKE UP PIG!!" shouted Byunghun. He banged onto the door again.

"GO AWAY LEE BYUNGHUN!!" you shouted back, from underneath your blanket. You then threw a spare pillow at the door. You heard footsteps walking away, so you silently went back to sleep again. [Stupid brother. I would trade him with anyone any day].

Minutes later, you opened your door and stumbled to the bathroom. You yawned and entered the bathroom. You lazily brushed your teeth and walked back to your room to change. You brushed your hair and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Byunghun was already downstairs, he saw you coming and threw a grape at you. It hit you in the middle of your forehead. "Ow!!" you touched the spot.

Byunghun laughed, "That's what you get for hitting me the other time" he poke his tongue out teasingly.

You shot him a death glare, but he was still not afraid. "Do you want me to tell the whole school that you still sleep with your toy bunny?" you smirked.

He stopped laughing and looked at you, "You wouldn't dare". You smiled, "You wanna bet?" you challenged. He just glared at you.

"Enough you two, why don't you two act like real brother and sister?" your dad walked into the kitchen and shook his head.

You turned around to face him, "Appa, we are acting like brother and sister. This is how they are" you innocently blinked. He sighed and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Well I'm heading off" you grabbed your bag on the sofa and walked out of the house. "Coming Byunghun?" you asked. You turned around and saw him standing right behind you. "That was fast" you blinked and turned around to walk out the door.

The two of you reached the bus stop and then the bus came. You headed inside and walked to the back where there was one seat left. You sat down and looked around to see Byunghun standing again. He looked over at you and you poke your tongue out. He glared at you and looked away, annoyed.

---------------------------

You closed your locker door and walked to your classroom. You turned the corner and bumped into someone. All your books dropped to the ground.

"Sorry about that" you apologized. You bent down and picked up your books. You saw the person's shoe in front of you and looked up. L was standing there looking down at you with a blank expression. You looked away and stood up, holding onto your books.

"Watch where you're going" he said in a cold tone which made you shiver. He didn't look at you and walked right past.

You stood there, staring into space. [That was scary, I've never felt scared like that towards anyone]. You were still thinking about the encounter with L when someone walked up to you.

"So you're Woohyun's hotty eys". You spun around to see a girl with long dark brown hair and a slender body standing in front of you. Though she was wearing the same uniform as you, you couldn't help but feel intimidated by her. She waved her hand in front of your face, "Are you deaf?".

You snapped out of your thought. "Oh hey".

She scoffed, "I wonder why Woohyun thinks your a hotty" she flipped her hair, "He must be blind". She looked at you up and down then smiled to herself and walked past you.

[Strange, I wonder who this new girl is]. You turned back to see her disappearing around the corner. You tilted your head, confused at what happened then decided to head to class. You didn't want to be late.

In class, you sat down at your seat near the window. Soomin, Heejin and Mina entered the classroom to see you staring out the window with a blank expression. They walked over and waved their hands  in front of your face. You looked at them, "Hey" you greeted.

Soomin sat down beside you at her table. "What were you thinking of just then?" she asked.

You shook your head, "Nothing". They looked at each other and took their seat. Just then, the girl from before entered the classroom and gave you a glare. You felt a shiver coming down your spin and looked away. [She's in our classroom? Man does the scary people have to be in the same class as me?]. She took her seat at the front and didn't turn around.

Soomin leaned in to you, "That's Park Jungmi. Apparently she got expelled from her other school because she was caught fighting with another girl".

"She's that dangerous?" you were too scared to even look at her. Soomin nodded, "That's just rumors though, I don't know if it's true or not but look at her, she looks like a bad ". You looked at Jungmi's back and just by staring at it, you knew she was already bad.

Soon the bell rang and everyone ran into the classroom. Infinite walked in casually and Jungmi's face lit up when she saw them. They didn't bother glancing her way and walked to their seat. Woohyun walked past your table and winked at you. You scoffed and looked the other way. Jungmi saw this and furrowed her eyebrows together. [What was that all about?].

Lunch time came and you were sitting with Soomin, Heejin and Mina at your usual table. You didn't know why but you felt someone staring at you. You looked around and saw Jungmi's eyes on you. [Why is she staring at me so much?]. You looked away and tried to concentrate on something else.

It was your next lesson and everyone was quiet. The teacher walked in and looked at her roll. "Class, we have a new student with us today" he scanned the whole classroom. "Oh there you are. Please stand up and introduce yourself" he said.

Jungmi nodded and stood up, "Hi my name is Park Jungmi. I hope we can all be friends" she gave an innocent smile. She looked over at Infinite and smiled. [They're cute]. Her eyes then fixed onto the person sleeping. She tilted her head, [I wonder who he is].

"Thanks for the introduction, now please sit down". Jungmi bowed and did as told. The teacher flipped through his book and wrote something on the board. "I want you to copy this down and explain why it happens" he ordered. Everyone grumbled and took out their pen and book.

Infinite sat back and didn't bother doing anything. The teacher turned around and stared at them. He sighed, "Do any of you ever do work?" he asked. They looked at each other, "Is it important?" Dongwoo asked.

"It will be in your exams" he answered. Infinite chuckled, "We'll worry about it when exams come then" Sunggyu said and leaned back in his seat. The teacher shook his head, "If you don't want to study then it's up to you" he turned back to the board and began writing again.

Jungmi looked over at Infinite. [Their bad guys I see.. I like~]. She smirked and faced the front.

------------------------

The bell rang for the last lesson and you stood up from your table. You collected your books and began walking out the door. You walked up the stairs to your next lesson and saw Jungmi walking the opposite way towards you.

She was talking to her new friends and when she saw you, she stopped and smirked."Look who we have here. Isn't it ~~~~~" she chuckled. Her friends laughed along.

You walked past her. She turned back and grabbed your arm, "I was talking to you" she shot. You looked at her, "Oh really?" you gave her a look.

She let go of your arm and crossed hers. "Just because I'm the new girl, you don't have to be so cold towards me" she faked a sniffle but ended up giggling. You looked away and saw L and Woohyun walking towards you. [Great it's Woohyun]. You rolled your eyes.

Woohyun saw you and waved, "Hey hotty~ what are you doing here?" he ran up to you.

Jungmi's friend gasped. [Why is he calling her hotty? She doesn't even look hot]. They looked at you and up and down. 

You looked over to them and back to Woohyun, "I have class. Bye" you walked off. L looked back at you and to Jungmi. [There was some kind of drama here I guess].

Jungmi beamed up at Woohyun and L who was staring at you walking away. "Hi I'm Jungmi. Nice to meet you" she held her hand out. Woohyun shook it straight away, "I'm Woohyun" he winked. She giggled and placed her hand in front of L. He looked at it and back to her. She was waiting for him to shake it but he just walked away without a word.

Woohyun patted the back of his neck, "Sorry about that. L isn't good with strangers" said. Jungmi had a straight face but smiled at the end, "It's okay".

Woohyun then followed L. Jungmi watch their backs walking further away from her and smiled. [So he's name is L. Interesting already].