Waking Kiss

Smile For Me

T-ara - Falling U

---------------------------------------------------

 

L walked into your room the next morning to see that you were still sleeping, his heart fell but he didn't give up and continued to smile. He walked over to your bed and looked at the table beside you, "What's this?" he held up a small tiara and looked at it, "Who gave you this?" he looked at you and back to the object and smiled, "It suits you though, because you are my princess" he placed it on your head and smiled, "Perfect match" he sat down beside you and held onto your hand, "I'm visiting you before school, so I have to go in just a minute" he looked at his watch.

The doors opened and he shot his head to it, Byunghun walked in and stopped when he saw L beside. "Oh hyung, you're here to visit noona as well?" he closed the door behind him and walked up to your bed.

L nodded, "I just want to visit her before school" he said. Byunghun nodded and changed the flowers with his own. He looked at you and did a double take when he saw the tiara on your head, "Hyung did you give her that?" he pointed to the tiara.

L looked at it and shook his head, "Aniyo, it wasn't me. She suits it right?" he asked. Byunghun smiled and nodded, "Neh, noona looks like a real princess right now" he looked at the clock on the wall and panicked, "!! I'm going to be late, I'll see you later noona" he waved at you and looked at L, Hyung I'm going" he said and ran out the door. L shook his head and paid his attention back to you.

"I guess I have to leave also, I'll visit you after school" he kissed your forehead and walked off. He walked to the door, stopped and looked back, "You better wake up my princess" he said. He opened the door and walked out.

------------------------

L was walking to school when he saw Infinite all waiting for him in front of the school gates. Woohyun saw L and ran over to him, "Where have you been? I thought something happened to you" he patted his anxious chest. L chuckled and patted his back, "Nothing will happen to me. I just visited ~~~~~~ to see if she had woken up" he explained.

"Any luck?" Sunggyu asked. L shook his head, "She's still sleeping" he said. Everyone was disappointed and they all slowly walked to school.

The school day was going by really slowly. L couldn't help but look at your table and imagine that you were right there, sitting in front of him. He smiled and wished that it could come true one day.

Woohyun walked to the lockers and saw your locker on the way, he stopped and touched the door lightly. He sighed and remembered when you would always be here and he would be beside you, waiting for you to take out all of your books.

"I miss those days" he sadly said. He placed his hands in his pan pocket and walked away, with disappointment in his heart. 

The school day ended and everyone was walking home. Infinite was waiting for L to walk out of the double doors and when they saw him, Sungjong ran up to him, "Let's go visit ~~~~~~" he said. He grabbed his arm and lead him to the others.

Sunggyu smiled, "Come on, she probably misses us right now" he chuckled and lead the others in the direction of the hospital.

When they reached the hospital, they were disappointed to see that you were still lying in bed, there were no signs that showed you woken up.

Woohyun walked up to you and looked at your face, he saw the tiara on top of your head. He turned around to see L, "Did you buy her the tiara or something?" he asked. L shook his head, "I found the tiara on the small table this morning, I don't know who gave it to her though" he said and shrugged his shoulders. Woohyun nodded and looked at you, "It suits you" he smiled.

Everyone then set their presents on the small table and Sungjong brought you more candy, Sungyeol looked at him, "She's not going to eat all of it, you know that right?" he gave him a questioning look. Sungjong smiled, "Of course I know. If she can't eat it all then I'll help her" he placed his fist up and cutely did his aegyo. Sungyeol shook his head, "Our maknae" he rubbed Sungjong's head.

They talked to you and finally it was time for them to leave. Woohyun stood up from beside you and walked over to L, "Stay with her for a while longer, she might be lonely when we all leave" he said. L nodded and stayed back while everyone left.

He walked over to your bed and sat down beside you. He held onto your hand and admired your looks. He never knew you were this cute and pretty up close, "I never notice how pretty you looked until now" he admitted. "You will be blushing right now right? I have to say that I love it when you blush, it makes you even cuter" he lightly pinched your cheeks.

Time past as L was talking to you. He talked about when he first met you, what he thought about you, even the time you shouted at him in the rain.

"You know I felt guilty when you shouted at me. I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I guess you told me how you felt though, I knew more about your feelings towards me but I was being an and didn't notice my feelings as well" he highly chuckled, "Mianhae ~~~~~~~" he apologized.

He looked at you and remembered back to the Snow White play. He smiled and stood up, he looked down at your sleeping face. "Will you wake up if I kiss you?" he said. He leaned in and slowly, the space between your lips and his were closing in. He stopped just inches from your lips and he lightly touched your lips. He felt your warm lips against his. He pulled back and looked at your face, "I wanted to kiss you, not because I had to" he explained. He chuckled and sat back down, held your hand tightly, "I hope that kiss would wake you up" he cheekily smiled.

-------------------------

It was late at night and L had fallen asleep while holding onto your hand. He laid his head onto the bed.

"Wake up sleepy head" a voice called. L slowly opened his eyes and looked around, he sat up and saw you sitting up and leaning against your pillow. His eyes widened, "~~~~~~" he said.

You giggled, "Of course it's me you babo, who else is in front of you" you slapped his arm. He smiled widely, "I can't believe you actually woke up" he was getting excited. You nodded, "Thanks to your kiss" you cutely blushed.

L looked the other way, feeling embarrassed, "I knew it would work" he looked back and saw you bleeding at your wound. His eyes widened, "~~~~~~" he called.

You looked down at your wound and smiled back at him, "I guess the surgery wasn't successful".

"~~~~~~~" L shouted, holding onto your hand tightly.

You smiled at him, "Bye Myungsoo oppa" you softly said and closed your eyes.

"~~~~~~~~" L woke up and turned to see you sleeping. He sighed in relief, "It was just a dream.." he wiped the sweat off his forehead and squeezed your hand, "I'm glad that was just a dream.. but I liked the part that you woke up though" he said. He kissed the back of your hand and softly traced his fingers across your cheek, "Wake up my princess" he whispered.

He leaned back in his chair and examined your face to see if you were waking up or not. His heart fell when he saw no signs. He yawned and slowly rested his head on the bed, he turned his head so that he was looking at you.

"Did the prince's kiss work? Are you going to wake up now?" he asked. You still didn't wake up and his heart fell. He felt like you have been in this condition forever, but he will never give up and continued to wait for you to wake up. "I want to be the first person you see when you wake up" he said.

He remembered back to the time you drowned and nearly died. "Remember the beach party? I actually liked hanging out with you then but then when I heard you fell over the jetty, I wanted to rescue you but Woohyun jumped in the water already. If he hadn't then I would" he sighed. "I was scared that you were going to die that night but luckily you didn't. Then Woohyun told me something I never forget".

"Get up!!" Woohyun held onto L's arm and pulled him up, "Get in that room now!!" he ordered. L smirked the other way and roughly pulled his arm out of Woohyun's grip, "Don't you dare tell me what to do" L shot.

"You really don't care for her?" Woohyun eyed him. L turned to face Woohyun, "Why should I care for her when I don't like her? I don't need to care for someone I don't like" he turned back and walked away. Woohyun grabbed L's arm and turned him around, then punched him in the face. L fell down on the floor and wiped the blood off the corner of his lip, "What was that for?" he stared at Woohyun.

"That was for ~~~~~~~" Woohyun replied. "You must really like her then" L said. Woohyun froze and his eyes widened, "Yes. I admit it. I love ~~~~~~. She is the first girl that I actually have feelings for. At least I admit it, unlike someone" he glared at L, referring to him. L smiled, "I knew it. The way you're talking for her right now.... who would of known you have feelings for her" he chuckled.

"I don't know why she would fall for a guy like you" Woohyun walked away. He stopped and turned back to look at L, "At lease I have the guts to admit it. You're just a coward that wouldn't admit you like her" he slowly turned around and walked back to your room.

"Yeah, Woohyun was very brave back then. He admitted that he loved you but I couldn't so I really was a coward who didn't admit it.." he looked at you, "~~~~~~ I love you. I really hope you could hear this".

------------------------------

L had fallen asleep holding onto your hand. He was in a deep slumber and his head was on the bed, facing your way.

After a few minutes, you twitched your eyes and slightly pinched your eyebrows together. Your finger slightly moved. You very slowly but carefully opened your eyes and at first everything was blurry but soon your eyesight became clear. [Where am I?].

You turned your head and saw your hand intertwined with someone else's. You looked at who the owner of the hand was and your heart started beating faster. There, right nect to you was L's sleeping face. A small smile came upon your lips and your heart was filled with happiness just by seeing him. You were more excited because he was holding your hand.

[Hand? Wait why is he holding my hand like this?]. You looked down at your hand in his and you stared at it, wide eyed. [I'm not dreaming am I?]. You blinked a few times and realised that this was not a dream, it was reality.

You looked around the room and noticed that you were in the hospital. It was dark, but the sun was rising. You remembered back to why you were here and remembered Joonghae and Jungmi. You looked away and felt a light weight on your head. You reached up to touch it. You took it and placed it in front of you, "A tiara?" you whispered. You looked at it and looked to L then a warm smile appeared on your face. [You gave me this didn't you?].

You placed it on the small table beside you, where you saw packets of lollies. [Sungjong oppa gave me this didn't he]. You sat up, very carefully not wanting to wake L up and your side suddenly hurt. You lightly touched it and felt bandages. [Oh that's right.. the stab wound]. You were now sitting up right with your back leaned on the pillows. You looked at L and lightly squeezed his hand then his eyes nearly opened.