Dancing Machine

Smile For Me

Teen Top - No More Perfume On You

---------------------

 

After that night, everyday Yoseob would always walk you to school and back home. Even though you still don't know who saved you that night, but you were grateful to them that they did.

Yoseob was waiting for you in front of your house. You opened the front door to see him standing there. You waved to him, "Hi oppa". He waved back.

At that moment, Byunghun walked out and saw Yoseob. "He's walking you to school again? What are you, a little kid" he chuckled. You shot him a look, "Yah Lee Byunghun. You shut your mouth" you shot. He cringed at you and walked away.

Yoseob walked up to you, "Ready for school?" he asked. You nodded and the two of you walked to school.

During the walk, Yoseob would always steal glances from you. He didn't know why but ever since you moved from CUBE Academy, his heart felt empty. [~~~~~~ why does my heart feel like this?].

You noticed someone staring at you and looked up to see Yoseob. "What's wrong oppa?" you asked. He shook his head, "Nothing" he then looked away. You slightly frowned in confusion and looked ahead. Yoseob looked back at you and inwardly sighed.

-------------------

"Thanks for walking me to school oppa" you turned around and bowed at Yoseob.

He patted your head, "No worries. I'll see you after school. Now go in" he said.

You nodded and walked into the school grounds. Yoseob didn't leave until he saw you walk in the double doors. He slightly smiled to himself and walked off.

You were walking down the hallway to your locker when someone ran up to you and back hugged you. "~~~~~ I saw that" she said.

"Saw what?" you asked, knowing who she was. She let go of you and walked in front of you. Soomin stared directly at your eyes, "Yoseob walked you to school" she pointed out.

You shrugged, "And? Is there something wrong about him walking me to school?" you asked.

She smiled, "Do I see a new couple in the future?" she thought and tapped her index finger on her chin. You lightly shoved her, "Soomin! He's just a best friend" you chuckled. She laughed, "Arasso. Whatever you say" she hooked her arms in yours, "Now let's go to class".

The two of you then walked to class.

Everyone was in class and no one was sitting at their tables, they were all wandering around and loudly chatting amongst themselves. You and Soomin saw the other two and sat down on your usual seat.

Heejin turned around from her seat to face you. "I heard that Yoseob walked you to school" she winked. You gave Soomin a look and she smiled, "She had to know" and shrugged.

You sighed, "He's just a friend. Do I have to repeat that? A. FRIEND" you emphasized. You heard a few gasps in the air and looked at the doorway. Heejin, Soomin and Mina stared at the doorway to see who it was.

"OMO IT'S INFINITE" one girl shouted. Others screamed and clasped their hands together in admiration.

Infinite ignored them and walked to their seat. They sat behind you and girls turned around to see them.

Soomin leaned over to you, "These girls act like their famous or something" she scoffed and rolled her eyes. You chuckled at her comment and nodded, "I know".

You then over heard what the boys were talking about.

Dongwoo scoffed, "I hate school. Why do we even need to go?" he leaned back casually in his chair.

"Sunggyu hyung, do you want to ditch class after?" Woohyun begged him. Sunggyu shrugged, "Up to you" he took out his phone and began pressing buttons.

L looked outside the window and leaned his head on the table. Sungyeol looked over at him, "Are you sleeping Myungsoo?" he asked. L nodded, not lifting his head off from the table. Sungyeol looked over at the others and shook his head.

"Anyways, I'm having a dance competition later. Coming guys?" Hoya asked.

They all looked at each other (except L who was still sleeping). 

"Whatever it takes to get out from this school" Dongwoo snorted. "It's after school" Hoya said. Dongwoo's jaw dropped, "Damn it!" he crossed his arms.

[They seem rude, but don't judge a book by it's cover ~~~~~~]. You remained silent and looked through your note book. Just then the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

-------------------------

School ended really fast and Yoseob was waiting for you outside the school gates. He checked his watch and looked up to see if you were walking out from the double doors. "Where is she? Did something happened to her.." he continued to search for you when suddenly you walked out. He sighed in relief.

You spotted Yoseob in the distance and waved. Soomin noticed and nudged you, "I saw that~" she smiled. You looked at her, "Yah Soomin, didn't I tell you that we're just friends" you were getting a bit annoyed. She placed her hands together, "I get it".

Heejin and Mina laughed. "We'll see you tomorrow ~~~~~~" they waved. You waved back and headed to Yoseob.

You reached him and grabbed the straps of your bag. "Oppa, did you have to wait long?" you asked. He shook his head, "Glad to see you happy" he said.

"Just glad to go home now" you sighed. "Long day at school?" he guessed. You nodded. He chuckled and took your hand, "I have to take you somewhere" he then lead you away from the school.

After walking for a while, the two of you arrived at a dance studio. You stared at it with confusion written all over your face, "Why are we here?" you asked as you looked up at the tall building.

Yoseob looked at you, "Hyunseung is dancing tonight. He wanted me to take you to see him" he said. You nodded, "Can't wait to see oppa dance" you were excited.

"Well then, let's go in" Yoseob lead you in.

Hyunseung was warming up in front of the mirror when you and Yoseob walked in. You saw him dancing and ran over to him, "Oppa" you shouted. He stopped what he was doing and turned around. "~~~~~~ you made it" he was happy to see you.

You stopped in front of him, "Of course I would come. I want to support my favourite oppa" you placed your fist up, "Fighting oppa!" you encouraged. He chuckled and ruffled your head, "Thanks".

The PD came in, "Hyunseung, be on stage now" he ordered.

"Got it" Hyunseung understood. He turned to face you, "Remember to cheer very loudly for me" he said. You nodded and he headed out the door.

You and Yoseob was in the audience area and there was a large crowed. You looked around and saw Beast standing near the front area. You pointed, "There's the others" you lead Yoseob to them.

"Hey ~~~~~~, you finally made it" Kikwang patted your head. You giggled, "Of course. I want to support Hyunseung oppa" you said.

"Oh there he is" Dongwoo pointed.

Hyunseung stood in the middle of the stage and the crowed was silent. You were anticipating on what he was going to show. The music started and he started to move to the beats. You clapped your hands loudly. "WOO GO HYUNSEUNG OPPA!!" you cheered. He heard you and smiled. You waved your hands up and started jumping up and down along with the music.

After Hyunseung finished dancing, another guy walked onto the stage wearing a hat. You noticed that he looked very familiar. [I think I've seen this guy somewhere before]. You were wondering where you saw him when the music started and made you snapped out of your thought. He was amazing just like Hyunseung, his dancing was fluid and accurate. You were amazed and didn't know that you were clapping along with the music.

He finished dancing and bowed to the audience. You saw him walking off the stage and looked at Beast. "He was amazing right?" you asked. They looked at each other and slowly nodded. You weren't paying attention to how they were being and continued to smile happily.

The dance competition was over and you walked back stage to see Hyunseung wiping his sweat with a towel. You ran over, "Oppa you were amazing" you pumped your fist up.

"It was all thanks to you" he patted your head. You smiled.

"Hoya that was amazing!!" a boy exclaimed. 

You looked ahead and saw 7 boys. You squinted your eyes and recognized who they were, "Infinite..".

Beast followed your gaze and their faces hardened immediately at the sight of Infinite. "You know then?" Doojoon asked, with a cold tone.

You shook your head, "They just go to my school. I'm not close to them" you weren't interested in them.

"~~~~~ do you want to go eat?" Yoseob asked, making you snap out of your daze. "Huh?" you turned around. "Do you want to eat?" he repeated. You nodded.

He smiled and the 7 of you walked away.