Welcome Back

Smile For Me

MBLAQ - One Better Day

---------------------

 

The sun was shining through your window and you peaked out of your blanket to see that it was morning. You flipped your blanket and headed to the bathroom.

"OUT OF THE WAY!!" came a voice. You were shoved out the way and glared at the figure that ran past you, "YAH!! BYUNHUN YOU DARE SHOVE ME?!" you shot at him.

He turned back and poked his tongue out teasingly, "You're just too slow, pig!!" he teased and ran to the bathroom.

You scoffed and looked at the closed bathroom door. You stomped over and banged hard onto the door, "You open this door immediately!!" you demanded.

"NEVERRR!!" he shouted from inside.

"What's with the noise?". You turned your head to see that your dad outside his bedroom, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Your eyes widened, "Sorry appa. It wasn't my fault.." you pointed to the bathroom door, "It was Byunghun who was shouting first" you blamed.

Your dad was furious so he walked over to the door and banged onto it, angrily, "BYUNGHUN YOU DARE MAKE A RACUS IN THE MORNING!" he shouted. You secretly chuckled but when your dad looked at you, you quickly stopped and innocently smiled.

The bathroom door slowly opened and Byunghun peaked from behind the door to see a scary looking dad infront of him. He gulped. "H-Hey appa" he nervously greeted.

He was breathing heavily and pointed a finger to him, "You!!" Byunghun straightened up and opened the door wider. "Are in big trouble mister" your dad finished.

You were giggling in the background when your dad turned around to face you, "You too missy" he said. Your jaw dropped and looked over at Byunghun with a glare, who was smiling back at you. You frowned and turned around to walk back to your room. [What a nice way to start the day..]. You thought.

---------------------

After brushing your teeth and getting dressed, you walked downstairs to eat breakfast. The aroma of pancakes filled the air and made your stomach grumble. Your mum placed your plate on the table when she saw you walking towards the kitchen. "Oh sweetie, here's your breakfast".

You sat down at your seat and looked at the delicious looking pancakes in front of you. "Thanks mummy!!" you beamed at her and ate it.

She chuckled and patted your head. "No worries" she then went back to preparing your dad's food.

Byunghun was sitting opposite to you and kicked your leg from underneath the table. You stopped eating and threw a grape at him. It hit him on the forehead. [Gotcha!!]. You smiled in satisfaction and ate again. Byunghun glared at you.

"Y-YAH!!" he pointed to you.

By now you have finished eating and stood up, "I'm done". You walked over to the sink and placed your plate down. You walked to the sofa and got your bag, ignoring Byunghun. "I'm heading off to school now" you said.

"Okay, have fun at school" your mum said, without looking up from what she was doing.

You nodded and walked out of the house, not looking back. Byunghun stared at you and immediately stood up, "She left without me!!" he ran to the sofa, grabbed his bag and rushed out of the house, following you.

You were at the bus stop and looked at the time table. [A few more minutes]. You sat down on the chairs when Byunghun came running up to you, puffing.

"Why.. did.. you leave.. so.. fast" he was trying to catch his breath.

You looked away, "You're just too slow" you were amused at how he had to run all the way here.

He shot you a look, "YOU JUST LEFT ME!!" he pointed.

You weren't paying attention to what he was saying when the bus came. "Bus is here" you walked into the house casually.

Byunghun couldn't believe that you were ignoring him, "Yah!! Lee ~~~~~" he ran to the bus before the doors closed.

The bus was full of people and there weren't much seats left. You saw an empty spot and sat down. You glanced at the person next to you, who was sleeping and noticed that he was wearing the same uniform as you. [He goes to the same school as me]

-------------------

"Where can she be?" Soomin was looking at her watch.

"Patient, she'll be here" Heejin said. She was always the calmest person out of the four of you.

Mina nodded, "Don't worry" she looked around and saw you running towards the school, "Oh, there she is" she pointed.

"Where?!" Soomin automatically turned her head and looked at where she was pointing. She saw you and ran up to you, "~~~~~ you finally came" she crossed her arms with a frown.

You place your hands together, "Mianhae, the bus was running slow" you cutely pouted.

Soomin trued to be angry but seeing you like this she couldn't help but laugh. "At least you came".

Heejin and Mina walked up behind her. You waved to them, "Morning" you greeted with a smile. They smiled and the four of you headed into the school grounds.

In the hallway, girls were gossiping and boys were running around. You walked up to your locker and opened it. "So how was your weekend?" you asked.

"Mine was alright, nothing exciting. Just studied" Heejin answered.

Soomin and Mina looked at each other. "Study? Already?" Soomin was surprised.

Heejin shrugged, "It's good to be ahead".

The three of you looked at each other and shook your head. [Heejin, such a bookworm].

The bell rang and everyone headed to class. The four of you sat down on the second to last row. The teacher came in and placed his books down at the table. "We have a new student. Where is he?" the teacher looked around to find him.

At the word 'new student' everyone's head started turning and looking around the room, trying to find who it was. You looked behind you and saw a guy sleeping. [He looks familiar]. You were starting to stare at him.

"Oh there he is" the teacher pointed to him. "You there, please introduce yourself" he said.

The boy looked up with half sleepy eyes. He stood up and scratched his head, frustrated. "Hi" he then sat back down.

The teacher slowly nodded, a bit confused at the introduction he gave. The other students were also confused. "O.. kay. Thanks for that. Now everyone turn to page 45" he instructed.

Soomin leaned in from beside you. "He's strange don't you think?" she glanced at him.

You looked back to see him sleeping again. "He's probably just tired..".

"Maybe.." Soomin leaned back and face the front again.

--------------------

You were walking to your next classroom, holding your textbooks when someone bumped into you. "Sorry" they apologized and ran off. You scoffed and began to pick up the books yourself.

Someone stood infront of you. You looked up and saw that it was the guy from this morning in your class. "Yes?" you were wondering why he was just standing there, staring at you.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" his voice sounded cold.

You pointed to your right. He looked and back to you. He saw all your books on the floor. You were thought he would be kind and help you pick them up but he ignored you and walked off.

"Yah L!!" a guy called. L turned back and saw Woohyun running to him. He didn't have any expression on his face. "Where are you going?" Woohyun asked.

"Toilet" L answered.

Woohyun slung is arm around L's shoulder, "Sunggyu hyung wants us to meet at the front". L didn't say anything and the two of them walked off. They walked past you and didn't both looking at you. 

"L.. strange guy with a strange name" you whispered.

Heejin and Soomi ran up to you, "~~~~~ you're late for class" Soomin said.

You turned around, shocked. "Really?! Let's go!" you grabbed your books and ran ahead.

"Yah wait for us" they called from behind you.

The three of you reached the classroom and walked in silently.

"You three have detention" the teacher said.

All three of you looked at each other and back to him, "Yes sir" you said in unison, disappointedly.