Epilogue

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

“Merry Christmas to my beautiful wife and my handsome son,” Jessica laughed cheerfully, jumping around the house. She tiptoed and kissed Yuri’s forehead and then she took Jisoo into her arms and kissed his nose.

Yuri chuckled. “Since when am I the wife and not the husband?” she asked, smiling.

“Does it matter?” Jessica asked in a light tone, still dancing all happy and still holding Jisoo in her arms.

Yuri just had to smile. In the past two days, Jessica finally started to act like a real mother. It made Yuri really proud. She thought maybe Jessica just already realized she has a child. Like the instincts finally started to work the right way. Yuri loved to see that. Not that Jessica didn’t like him before, but now… it had a completely different feeling. The way they interacted… it was really cute. Jessica seemed to be obsessed with cuddling and playing with Jisoo and she always insisted on feeding him, even though he almost always threw up all over her clothes. Yuri didn’t mind. At all. Her life was perfect. Well, almost.

And Jessica also called Narsha if she’s still an employee or not. Of course she wasn’t. Narsha was boiling with anger. But Jessica didn’t care. Somebody had to stay with Jisoo anyways. It didn’t really matter that Yuri was basically working at home.

“We wish you a Merry Christmas~ We wish you a Merry Christmas and happy New Year~” Jessica sang while dancing with Jisoo.

“Be careful, Sica,” Yuri warned.

“I always am,” Jessica said, still looking overly excited and danced to Yuri and kissed her on the lips. “Kiss our son too,” she ordered then with a serious look and Yuri obeyed.

Jessica stared somewhere behind Yuri and her eyes widened even more as she spotted somebody standing there. “O-o-“ she wanted to say something, but Yoona quickly put her index finger on her lips, showing her to remind quiet.

“What is it?” Yuri said looking up.

Jessica looked at her. “Uhm, nothing, I just thought I saw something, but… yeah, it was nothing,” she said coolly and took Jisoo back before walking towards the window.

Yuri chuckled. Then suddenly she felt somebody covering her eyes.

“Guess who, unnie!”

“Oh my! Yoona!” Yuri shrieked in an excitement and quickly turned around to hug her younger sister.

“Surprise! Guess what! I passed my test, I’m an angel now!” Yoona laughed.

“Wow, congratulations! Nice wings, sister!” Yuri said happily and put her hand on Yoona’s shoulder.

“She’s pretty good. I did great as her teacher,” Seohyun’s voice echoed as she entered the room as well.

“Jisoo, meet your auntie Yoona,” Jessica said as she joined them. “She’s almost as naughty as your auntie Soojung, but she’s an angel.”

“Awww, he’s so cute,” Yoona said, gushing over the baby. Jisoo had this adorable smile on his face and Yoona couldn’t stop tickling his nose. A pinkish light filled the room. He was doing it. He felt the happiness in the room, so his powers were showing. It didn’t really surprise them anymore.

Suddenly another voice interrupted them “I heard Soojung and naughty in a one sentence, who was praising me so nicely?” Krystal asked.

“I was,” Jessica stated as she took a quick look at her sister.

“Can I hold him?” Yoona asked.

“Mhm, sure, but be careful,” Jessica said, giving Jisoo to Yoona.

Then she looked around the room. Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri, Krystal, Jisoo and herself.

“How many more people are going to come?” she asked then rhetorically.

“I think just we are the only ones left,” Taeyeon said, appearing in the room.

“What the-?” Jessica didn’t even finish the sentence.

“What, are you not happy to see us?” Tiffany grinned cheekily.

“Oh, guys, of course I am, it’s just… getting too crowded here. Let’s go downstairs,” Jessica ordered and went outside. Yuri and others eventually slowly followed her.

To Jessica’s surprise there were two more people in the living room. Hyoyeon and Nicole.

“Is it okay that we stopped by?” Nicole asked innocently.

“Oh, you two!” Krystal suddenly yelled, tripping over her own leg as she rushed towards them. She didn’t fall down though. “Are you dating already?!” she meant it more like just a joke, but Nicole’s cheeks turned dangerously red.

“Well…”

“So you are!!!” Krystal shrieked and laughed. “Told you!”

Hyoyeon and Nicole laughed too.

Jessica sighed at the sight and looked for Yuri. She grabbed her hand and pulled her a bit aside.

“What?” Yuri asked.

“Mhm, too many people here,” Jessica whispered and kissed Yuri’s lips passionately. Yuri responded to the kiss and soon they pretty much ended up making out. Then a knocking on a door interrupted them.

Jessica groaned in dissatisfaction and tilted her head. “Annoying… Who could that be?” She took Yuri’s hand and they walked to open the door together.

Jessica immediately started to laugh as she spotted Sooyoung with some short girl.

“Hi, don’t mind if we join? My girlfriend Sunny by the way,” Sooyoung grinned.

“Oh, you, come in,” Jessica said, still laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” Yuri asked, as they closed the door. Sooyoung and Sunny immediately went to the living room and joined the crowd. So Yuri and Jessica were pretty much alone again.
They peeked into the living room. Yoona, Sooyoung and Sunny were playing with Jisoo, Taeyeon and Tiffany were flirting in the very back, Hyoyeon and Nicole were also flirting with each other, but in their own, non-erted, innocent and cute way, Krystal was chatting with Seohyun.

“It’s just… isn’t everything perfect?” Jessica asked.

Yuri sweetly smiled. “You’re right, honey… Everything’s perfect…”
 

 

-THE END-

 

A/N: Disappointed? Hope not much :P

Mhm.... I still think I fail... But maybe I've improved a bit. ... I think I did. But I'm still not really satisfied. Not at all to be honest.
But... if there's actually somebody, who enjoyed this, I started to write a new story: LINK
Thanks to everybody who read this fanfic. You're the best! I love you!
Thanks to my friends who support me.
Thanks to my cousin and other people who were willing to listen to my blabbering about this.
Thanks to SNSD for being.
Bye~ ^^

And thank you very much once again :)