Chapter 34

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

“Seriously, where are we going?” Yuri chuckled. Jessica just held her hand more tightly and led her further.

“It’s nothing special, really,” Jessica smiled. Yuri was rather confused. They were in the middle of the forest, climbing a huge hill. It was cold outside, but Yuri was sweating like mad, but seeing Jessica’s smiled made her happy, so she didn’t care.

Suddenly a loud thundering sound startled her. “What was that?” she asked, looking above her head, but there were too many trees, so she didn’t really see anything.

“A plane,” Jessica shrugged.

“Plane?”

“There’s an airport nearby,” Jessica explained.

“Oh is there?” Yuri wondered. “Are we there already?”

Jessica nodded. “Only a few more meters.”

Yuri looked around. No matter what she couldn’t see anything special. Then she realized that there are not so many trees anymore. The forest was almost over.

They also reached the top of the hill. They were standing on a small meadow and Jessica let go of Yuri’s hand.

Another plane flew above their head. Yuri stared at it and then she looked around. The meadow wasn’t big, but it was pretty.

“Come here,” Jessica called her to the other side.

Yuri walked towards her, slowly realizing Jessica was standing near the edge of the hill. There was a cliff. And it looked quite scary, it wouldn’t be nice to fall down.

But the sight… She could see the whole city and even far behind it. Too bad the weather was so hazy. The sky was grayish and the city looked dark.

But still… a really impressing sight. Yuri shivered a bit. It was really windy up there. Jessica noticed and quickly hugged Yuri around her shoulders with her hand.

“How did you find out about this place?” Yuri asked while staring at Namsan Tower on the other side of the city.

Jessica just shrugged. “I know about this place since forever. I found it several years ago. It was when I turned twenty and finally got all of my powers. Taeyeon was my tutor and she was teaching me how to use and control my powers. While teaching me how to transfer I accidentally appeared here,” she smiled.

“Taeyeon taught you how to use your powers?” Yuri asked, surprised.

“Yup, she did.”

“H… How old is Taeyeon?” Yuri suddenly realized. “On her birthday… she has never mentioned her age. So has Tiffany actually.”

“I’m not sure,” Jessica admitted. “She rarely talks about her childhood. But she’s not much older. She’s definitely not 100 year old yet.”

Yuri coughed, choking on her own saliva, completely shocked, her eyes twice bigger than usually. “What? You just said she’s not much older!”

“For a demon,” Jessica explained.

“ I can’t believe she’s that old! She’s such a dorky kid!”

“Well, I think even she doesn’t know her real age for sure. Her childhood wasn’t very happy. She was created as a powerful and emotionless demon and she never had parents. I don’t know much about it, but I can tell they failed when it comes to that ‘emotionless’ part. My personal guess is she’s 60 or 65 years old.”

“That’s a bit creepy, you know?” Yuri shivered. Maybe because of the cold, maybe because of the creepiness.

“Tiffany’s younger,” Jessica smiled, trying to calm Yuri down. “I know how old she is.”

“Yeah, of course she’s younger, it would be super creepy if she was actually a 70 years old lady. I mean, she’s obsessed with pink, fascinated by everything made by humans and as childish as Taeyeon."

“Uhmm… Yeah…” Jessica decided not to tell Yuri Tiffany’s real age, because she didn’t want to upset her more.

“This place is really pretty,” Yuri said and Jessica was glad Yuri changed the topic.

“Yeah,” Jessica nodded and gazed at the metropolis. “Look,” she pointed at the sky. Another plane flew above their heads.

“This is a bit scary though,” Yuri chuckled. “The loud noise from the planes is freaking me out.”

Jessica laughed. “Is it? Maybe a little bit… It’s cold, isn’t it? Maybe we should go down already.”

Yuri looked at her wrist watch and nodded. “It’s like… half past four already.”

“Okay,” Jessica agreed. “But there is this one thing I want to do before we’ll leave this place.”

“What is it?” Yuri asked, all curious.

“I wanna…” Jessica leaned closer. “…kiss you in front of the whole Seoul while almost touching the sky.”

“So do it,” Yuri smiled and Jessica kissed her. The kiss was really gentle. Their frozen lips started to warm up and soon their tongues touched.

After a few seconds, Jessica felt something wet on her hand. She pulled away and looked at it.

“It’s snowing,” Yuri whispered as she stared at the snowflake.

Jessica smiled and looked into her eyes. “First snow,” she said before she kissed her again…

 

It was already dark outside when Yuri and Jessica reached their house. They walked hand in hand smiling. They felt warm even though it was snowing a lot.

Right in front of the house, they stopped and Yuri kissed Jessica passionately.

“Wow, what was that for?” Jessica asked, surprised, once Yuri pulled away.

“I want to have you again tonight,” the latter whispered seductively and her lips.

Jessica gulped and looked at the house, nervous. Something felt weird. She was pretty sure Tiffany did something. And she didn’t have a good feeling about it at all.  At all.

“Let’s go inside,” she just said.

Yuri nodded and started to open the door. Jessica stayed behind. And she did well.

As soon as Yuri the lights, a few people popped out of nowhere and cheered loudly.

“Yuwreeeeee!” a high-pitched voice shrieked, all excited.

“Happy birthday!” another voice said.

“Yuri-sshi! Happy birthday!”

Yuri was just standing there, confused and surprised.

Jessica entered the house too and looked around. The first person that caught her attention was a shining angel that was now running to Yuri to hug her tightly.

“Girl, I know you were doing this,” Jessica said a bit irritated by the light.

Tiffany didn’t bother to hide her natural room. So did everybody in the room though.

“What, you’re jealous?” Tiffany, noticing Jessica’s irritation, stuck out her tongue, still hugging shocked Yuri. Then she let go of her and laughed. “Couldn’t resist, sorry,” she eye-smiled.

Jessica just sighed and looked at all the people there. Apart from Tiffany, she saw Taeyeon, Wooyoung, Seohyun, Eunjung, Victoria and also her hubby Nichkhun.

On a second thought, it wasn’t a big party.

“That’s all the people you got?” Jessica whispered quietly into Tiffany’s ear.

“Who else?” the angel asked. “It’s not like I can bring Yoona here and your sister is a bit busy… And who else does she know?”

Before Jessica could answer, Tiffany looked at Yuri. “I’m sorry I couldn’t bring Yoona as well…”

“That’s fine, Tiffany, really, this is still great,” Yuri smiled and greeted everybody.

They all wished her happy birthday and gave her presents. Wooyoung decided to go with just flowers and a chocolate, Eunjung gave her a really nice scarf, Seohyun of course, had a self-improvement book for her.

“Awww, this is so cute!” Yuri smile as she opened a present from Victoria and Nichkhun. It was a Mickey Mouse pillow. “Thank you guys…”

They chatted for a while about casual stuffs. Tiffany opened champagne and the stopper hit the lights, breaking the bulb.

“Omo! Yuri-yah! I’m so sorry!” Tiffany yelped.

“Hahaha, that’s okay, I’m happy you didn’t hit anybody’s eye,” Yuri laughed.

“I’ll fix that,” Taeyeon smiled and mumbled some spells, so the light went back on.

Then they went back to their chit chat, Jessica chatted with Taeyeon and Tiffany about work (mostly about how Krystal is doing).

After an hour or so, Jessica felt Yuri’s hand in hers and her warm breath on her left ear. “I guess I should take that pillow upstairs to the bedroom. Wanna go with me?” she whispered. Jessica blushed.

“Uh… We’re not gonna come back here, are we?”

 

„That’s weird,” Tiffany stated.

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yuri and Jessica… they’ve disappeared like two hours ago,” she said.

“I’ve seen them going upstairs… They’re probably… getting busy.”

Tiffany chuckled.  “Weird people…”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Like we are any better.”

“I know, but…”

“hi, girls,” Wooyoung interrupted their weird conversation, smiling.

“Wooyoung, hi,” Taeyeon smiled back.

“Have you seen Yuri?”

“Oh, I have,” Taeyeon chuckled. “I think she wanted to have some time with Jessica… in private.”

“Oh. Oooh…” Wooyoung said as he realized.  “I… I think we should go then? You… you know? Leaving them alone?”

Taeyeon nodded. “I guess it would be appropriate. Tiffany?”

Tiffany agreed as well.

“Guys!! Let’s go home!” Wooyoung said to Nichkhun and Victoria, who were now dancing to TaeSteJu’s Baby Steps. They looked quite intimate too.

“Eunjung… where’s Eunjung?” Tiffany suddenly asked.

“Oh, she left with Seohyun,” Taeyeon said.

“Oh, right,” Tiffany realized. Seohyun left like half an hour ago, because she wanted to go check on Yoona, making sure she’s studying well.

“Let’s go guys,” Nichkhun said, as he and Victoria finally joined them.

The three of them left, leaving there Taeyeon and Tiffany alone.4

Taeyeon was staring out of the window, while Tiffany started to clean up.

“What are you looking at?”

“I swear I saw somebody weird outside… I’ll go check it.”

“Okay, but be careful,” Tiffany said.

“Please,” Taeyeon smiled. “I’m the mistress of the hell, there’s nobody more powerful than I am.”

“Krystal is,” Tiffany reminded.

“I’m not afraid of her,” Taeyeon chuckled and left the house.

It was already dark as the midnight was coming closer. But Taeyeon didn’t mind the darkness. She loved it actually. She’s the mistress of the hell for god’s sake.

She looked around, looking for something suspicious. She didn’t see anybody, but then- She noticed a movement near a bush and a strong demonic scent hit her sensible nose. She frowned and approached the bush.

“You!” she yelled as she grabbed a person’s collar. “Damn, Hyunjoong!” she loosened her grip a little when she recognized him. “What are you doing here?”

He was just staring at her with no expression. Then suddenly, his eyes started to turn green.  Taeyeon gasped a little. She definitely didn’t expect that. She has never seen this before. “What is this?” she mumbled.

“Mistress… must… die…” he said, and his eyes started to shine even more.

Taeyeon started to sweat. She felt really hot. That green light was burning her skin.

When she realized that, she didn’t hesitate at all and just broke his neck. “What the-?!“

Hyunjoong felt unconscious. Even though she broke his neck, as long as he had a head, he was still alive.

She mumbled some spells, so the head would separate from the body. It wasn’t a very nice sight. But soon a smoke started to come out from his body. Weird thing, the smoke was green.

Taeyeon accidentally inhaled a little. She started to feel a huge pressure on her chest. The green smoke filled the air and began to shine. Taeyeon felt like her entire body is on fire. She wanted to run away, but her legs wouldn’t move. She wanted to get rid of the smoke using her powers, but she felt energy leaving her body too quickly. She fell on her knees.

“T-T-Tiffany…” she stuttered, before she fell unconscious…

 

 

A/N: YulSic so cheesy, ugh... but finally some drama, wahahaha *evil laugh* But don't worry... too much. hahaha

Thank you for your lovely comments ^^