Chapter 14

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

Asmodis was sitting on his throne, breathing really loudly. His eyes were full of fire. “TAEMIN!!” he yelled with his thunderous voice.

Few second later, young demon in red pants appeared in front of him. He immediately kneeled and bowed his head so his long brown hair covered more than half of his face. “Yes, master,” he said quietly but audible.

“Taeminie… My little friend… Tell me, what did you find out?”

Taemin lifted his head, but he didn’t dare to stand up. “Nothing in particular, master.”

“Stand up,” Asmodis said and Taemin immediately followed his order. “And tell me.”

“Mater, nobody knows where Jessica and Krystal are. We already searched through all hotels and dorms, but we couldn’t find them. We have control over all forests and all old abandoned houses. If they are still in the city, the only option that lefts, is they are with some mortal.”

“Mortal?” Asmodis gritted his sharp teeth. “That must’ve been Krystal’s job. I’m sure Jessica wasn’t in contact with humans. I always knew her human friends will become problem one day.”

“Master, actually… I didn’t want to tell you, because those information are not confirmed yet, but there are some rumors… it’s all Jessica’s doing…. And because of… human.”

„GRRAAAHHRRRRRR!!!“ Asmodis yelled and most of the room suddenly was on fire. Taemin jerked and moved couple steps backwards. He gulped. He didn’t want to die just because the Master of the Hell is really, really mad. Asmodis gripped his throne tightly and fire slowly disappeared. He growled as he breathed and small amount of black smoke was escaping through his nose. “What about Taeyeon?” he asked after he calmed down a little. “Are you still watching her?”

“Yes, master.” Taemin’s voice wasn’t as firm as few minutes ago. “Eunjung is watching her.”

“Eunjung?”

“Yes, master. She’s one of our best tracers.”

“And? Did Taeyeon do anything suspicious? Did she try to contact Jessica or Krystal?”

“No, master. Eunjung is watching her nonstop and according to what she said, Taeyeon is very diligent with her obligations and didn’t try to contact your daughters at all.”

“They’re not my daughters anymore!!!” Asmodis yelled. Taemin took a few steps back in case room would be on fire once again, but all remained the same. Asmodis scratched his nails on his throne and unpleasant sound filled the chamber. Taemin got goose bumps. He wanted to go get out so badly. He was really scared of his master.

Asmodis looked into his eyes. “My little boy, we have to kill both of them.” 

Taemin gulped and nodded. “Yes, master.”

“I lost both of my successors. I trust you, you proved me your loyalty several times already, so what do you think? Who should be my successor?”

„I think it’s too soon to think about it, master. We have to get rid of them first.”

Asmodis slowly nodded his pale bald head. “Sure… you are right again. We have to find out where they are hiding. What can you tell me about that Krystal’s friend… Sulli?”

“Master, we don’t know much about her. Her real name is Choi Jinri and she attends a high school in this town. She lives in the dorm. She’s really good friend to your daug- to Krystal, but we have no evidence she knows about Krystal’s true identity.”

“That girl can be a clue, she may know something. You have to get her and bring her here...”

 

“So… that is your plan? Seriously?” Jessica raised her eyebrows in disbelieve. She was sitting on the couch, holding Yuri’s hand and staring at Tiffany and Krystal who were sitting right in front of them. Wooyoung was standing nearby, leaning on the wall and repeatedly hitting his thigh.

“It’s a good plan,” Krystal said.

“So, let’s sum it up. You and I will go right to the Hell through the main entrance, meaning the gate in the temple and we will try to defeat our father. Meanwhile, Tiffany, Gyuri and the rest of the angels will be our back up, watching our backs, fighting with all who will try to stop us. And Taeyeon, Wooyoung and Eunjung will take care of Taemin and Taeyang?”

“Well… Yeah,” Krystal nodded. “But we have to take care of few details first.”

“Details?”

 “Like… communication,” Tiffany said. “You know, some us of don’t have that super cool ability to talk with everybody using only our thoughts. Don’t forget, we, angels can just contact each other, but we can’t actually talk in our minds. Not mentioning angels and demons can’t contact each other using just their minds at all. Oh and also the way we will fight. We can’t really use our magic, since they can defend it really easily.”

“And what are you going to do with it?” Yuri asked.

 “I have an idea, but I’m not sure if it’s possible. I will have to make a little research,” Krystal smiled.

“Well, whatever. There still no way, we could survive this.”

“Still pessimistic, Jess?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, there’s not much to be optimistic about.”

“Don’t worry, sis, we’re gonna win for sure.”

“But I don’t understand one thing,” Yuri said. “I don’t understand how come Taeyeon found us so fast, yet others can’t seem to be able to find us. Is it possible they know about us, but they’re just waiting for our next move?”

“Honestly, I don’t understand it either,” Jessica said. “Any idea, Krystal?”

“No. It’s really weird. But I think they don’t know about us, if they would we would be dead by now. Something’s odd about this, but don’t think about this. It’s a good thing they don’t know, right? We don’t need to know why.”

“Uhmm, I guess you’re right… so… we should tell the plan Taeyeon.”

“T-t-t-t-t-t-t…?”

“Yeah, Taeyeon. What is it Tiffany? Any problem with that?” Jessica looked at her friend with bored expression on her face. Tiffany looked onto her shoes and her cheeks turned slightly pink. “Or do you want to tell her the plan yourself? I have no problem with that.”

“Uhmmm…”

“Krystal, Yuri, you both know a lot about these love… feelings… stuffs… right? So do something with that helpless girl.” Jessica stood up. “We have to let Taeyeon know, so I will contact her right now.”

She left the room so she could more concentrate. She hoped Taeyeon is somewhere nearby, since longer distance means bigger power consumption and worse connection and if she’s too far away, she might not be able to contact her at all.

She sent Taeyeon short message, hoping she got it. After few seconds the short demon appeared right beside her. “So you have a plan?” she asked as soon as she arrived.

“Yeah… I guess… Let’s go to the living room, everybody’s there.” They entered the room.

“Hello, Taeyeon.” Yuri politely bowed. She really respected Taeyeon, since she’s able to act like she’s still with Asmodis yet she’s actually against him.

“Hi…” Krystal mumbled almost inaudible and didn’t even bother to look at Taeyeon. Wooyoung just nodded his head and slightly smiled.

“Hello,” Taeyeon smiled. Then she looked at Tiffany who was staring at her with slightly opened. “Hi, Tippani, long time no see.”

“He-he-he-he-hello.”

“Don’t act like my sister! Stop stuttering right now!” Krystal whispered into her ear sharply, but as quietly as possible. “Remember what we just talked about? Be confident a little!”

“Yeah,” Tiffany sighed.

Taeyeon tilted her head and smiled brightly while watching Tiffany. “She’s still so adorable.” Then she laughed like an ahjumma.

Tiffany’s ears got red, but she confidently looked at Taeyeon. “Thanks,” she said with an eye-smile on her face.

“Aigoo… Such a beautiful smile,” Taeyeon stated, before looking at Jessica. “So, what’s your plan?”

“It’s not my plan. It was all Tiffany’s a Krystal’s idea,” Jessica corrected.

“Fine, I don’t really care, just tell me what you wanna do.”

Jeonhaejugoshipeo seulpeun shigani. Da heuteojin hu-eya deulrijiman~

„Huh? What’s that?“ Wooyoung almost jumped, startled by the sudden sound.

“Ah, that’s just my cell phone… So if you excuse me... It got to be from school. I bet they’re worried since I haven’t showed up for such a long time already...” Yuri grabbed her phone that was lying on the small desk and looked at the display. “Yoona?” she wondered aloud. Before she answered the call she looked at the clock. Isn’t she supposed to have a lesson right now?

 “Yoona-yah, you’re not at school? What’s up?” she asked immediately. Everybody in the room watched how Yuri’s expression changed. Her jaw slowly dropped and her eyes grew bigger. “WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED???”