Chapter 4

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

“Oh, hi Krystal, what do you need?” Taeyeon asked. Krystal entered her office while the mistress of the Hell was having… uhm… let’s say having some worthwhile time with Tiffany.

“Why are you almost ? Oh, wait, I don’t wanna know.”

“Sorry about that…” Tiffany blushed and buttoned up her shirt.

“What do you need?” Taeyeon repeated.

“Jess called me. She’s coming back to Korea this afternoon and she wants to meet up with you two,” Krystal announced.

“So that means they’re in the plane already?” Tiffany asked.

“Guess so,” Krystal shrugged.

“Aww… Planes are sooo romantic! I bet they’re having amazing time right now.” Krystal gave Tiffany an odd look. She knew, Tiffany goes crazy about human’s inventions and all those gadgets, but that’s just weird. “Just imagine it…”

“Jess, your shoulder is so comfortable…” Yuri said. She lifted up her blindfold and peaked at her girlfriend’s smiling face. She pecked her lips and lied back.

“You know I love being your pillow,” Jessica answered huskily.

“You know I love you.”

“You know I love you.”

“Oh no, I hardly doubt that, Fany,” Taeyeon shook her head and smirked. “They are so making out in the plane’s restroom.”

“Gosh, Yuri…” Jessica moaned in pleasure as Yuri’s tongue invaded and her hands caressed her back. Yuri helped Jessica to sit on the sink. Jessica put her legs around the latter’s waist and-…

“Stop right there, Kim Taeyeon! It’s my sister you’re talking about, you ert!” Krystal shrieked.

“Yeah, sorry, I got carried away. But that’s because you interrupted our-“

“I don’t wanna know!” Krystal stopped her. “I’m out of here. You can continue in whatever you were doi- Kim Taeyeon, don’t even open your mouth! I don’t want to hear a single word about that!

Taeyeon shut in disappointment before she could even speak up. “I’m your boss, don’t talk to me like that,” she whined.

“I’m busy, have some paper work to do, so see you later,” Krystal left the room.

Taeyeon kept staring at the closed door for a few seconds. “I really don’t like that kid…” she then stated. “She should respect me. And she’s no fun; she doesn’t like arguing with me anymore. I think she really grew up.”

Tiffany gave Taeyeon puzzled look. “You care? Really? Now?”

“Right, whatever, I forgot what she interrupted,” Taeyeon said before grabbing Tiffany’s hand and pulling her closer…

 

“Yuriiii!” Jessica shrieked. “Do something!”

“What am I supposed to do? I don’t wanna touch him either!”

“Please don’t let that saliva fell on my shoulder. Ew! Ew! Ew! Hurry!”

“Yeah, I get it. I get it.” Yuri poked sleeping old fat man sitting beside Jessica with her finger. 

“He’s gonna drool all over me!” The man snored enormously and his head swung to the opposite direction. His saliva that was still coming out of his mouth fell on his chest. “Ewww! That’s so disgusting! I’m not flying economy ever again!”

“Wanna exchange seats?” Yuri offered, but inside, she was hoping Jessica would refuse.

“We’re almost in Korea, we don’t have to… I will just get closer to you.” Jessica snuggled into Yuri’s arms and Yuri couldn’t help but feel relieved.

Yuri looked at that man once again and she looked at him right in time. She watched him unconsciously grab Jessica’s coat and- “No! No!” Yuri immediately pulled the coat out of his hands but he already managed to wipe his sweaty face into it in his sleep.

“What has he done to my coat?” Jessica asked, terrified.

“You don’t wanna know… And I think we should let him have it now. Trust me; you don’t want to put it on ever again in your life.”

 

“There he is again…” Yoona mumbled as she looked at that handsome guy she has been crushing on for a while by now. He was carrying his books and heading to the class. Yoona realized he’s carrying the same English books like her.

“Hi, I didn’t know, we have English together,” she said, trying to start conversation.

“Hey… You’re the one that bumped into me last time, right?” he said. He remembers… Yoona blushed.

“Yeah, sorry about that. I’m Yoona.”

“Taecyeon,” he answered and showed a killer smile.

“Nice to meet you…”

 

“So you are the last one? I thought you’ve gone to States.” Black demon smirked and fireball formed in his hand.

“What the-? You seriously want to kill me? We’re buddies, Bum-ah. We came together from Korea…”

“You’re the last demon alive in Italy. You’re the last demon alive in Europe actually. If I want power, I have to kill you. You’re the last obstacle for me to conquer the whole continent. You know very well Italy is the second most magically influenced place in the Earth, right? I have to take care of Italy before attacking the main base in Korea.”

“Kim Bum, dude, don’t do this.”

“Bye, Minho.” Kim Bum threw the fireball and Minho fell on the ground. Smoke came out of his body and he slowly began disappearing. Kim Bum quickly kneeled beside the body and put his hand on Minho’s chest. He mumbled some spells and while body entered his body as he absorbed powers of the last demon. “Sorry, buddy… You were a good friend to me…”

 

Taeyeon was staring into papers on her table. “What am I going to do with her?” she sighed. One of her guards, Jihyun, has been problematic lately. “I have to punish her, otherwise she won’t stop… Let’s see her folder…” she mumbled. “Reluctance towards job, belittlement of authorities and superiors, suspiciously frequent interactions between her and death souls… What am I going to do with her?” she repeated.

“Kill her…”

 “What?!” Taeyeon looked around. There was nobody around. “Who said that?”

“Kill her…” mysterious whisper repeated.

“I’m not killing her. Oh god, I must be hallucinating again…” Taeyeon rubbed her forehead.

“You have to get rid of her. She won’t change. She will cause you problems.”

“That’s… What the heck? I should take a rest, I’m seriously going crazy… first that thing in the fireplace and now I hear voices? Oh god…”

“You’re not hallucinating. This is real.”

“Of course, hallucination won’t admit that it’s hallucination, you’re pretty stupid hallucination if you don’t know that. Every non-existent voice in my head would- wait, I’m talking back right now. Gosh, I’m crazy.”

Taeyeon left her room, determined to find Tiffany and calm herself down a little. She would lie if she’d tell that this didn’t freak her out. She didn’t even notice girlish face that formed in the fireplace in her room. That girl watched her leave with sad eyes. Flames of the fire were playing with her facial features. She sighed as her face faded away.